Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by EJS
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

e4b83f34e86bb446e4a24bd7f133da931888050b (resized).jpg
    48def6967ad6eb13413378b5fc55580dab7866c7 (resized).jpg
    original (1) (resized).jpg
    what I received (1) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rc_like_the_cola.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 1 year ago
    Quoted from ludikris:

Even with Paypal, I have discovered that you have almost no recourse when Mirco advertises product that he no longer carries. If you are specifically going to buy a haunted house pf, there are some on his site but they are all out of alignment with the holes - and as mirco would say "not within spec" the one in the pic is one from years ago when he didn't screw up the alignment. If you buy it, be prepared to pay full price for garbage. I wont even get into the whole pooling topic.
    Mirco is someone who should be Ostracised from the community. He is as many report, not returning items sent to him and basically that is theft. I pray that new manufacturers with the help of technology can produce products and stand behind them and not misrepresent themselves like he has been doing. I asked him to simply cover the cost to repair my playfield and nothing. I gave him the opportunity to show that he isn't unfair but I was basically left with no alternative and no concession.. He would only accept the playfield in return if I paid for all my duty, taxes, shipping. $400 approx. BULLSHIT.
    The more people that see he is a greedy punk taking your money with zero respect for you, the more chance he will hopefully just close his doors and piss off.

I thought Paypal required the seller to cover return shipping fees. Maybe different with overseas transactions?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rc_like_the_cola.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-not-purchase-anything-from-mirco-playfields-?tu=rc_like_the_cola and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.