Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by EJS
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

e4b83f34e86bb446e4a24bd7f133da931888050b (resized).jpg
    48def6967ad6eb13413378b5fc55580dab7866c7 (resized).jpg
    original (1) (resized).jpg
    what I received (1) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Haymaker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 1 year ago

post some pics of the playfield issues

#19 1 year ago

Yeah I was going to say, that alignment is bad, but not really any worse than came on many factory playfields. I remember another guy being upset recently with the same issue on his haunted house PF from Mirco. I would say that playfield is acceptable

#24 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Didn't we just have this same title brought up and people said it was sort of normal?

Yeah, and actually its the same playfield. It was just another guy posting about this guys playfield.

Quoted from ludikris:

I have seen others and they aren't out of alignment....I know there are worse off... doesn't make it acceptable... a real honorable vendor would have just sent me a pick of what he was sending and let me decide instead of pawning his shit off without even an email to say it's shipped... Mirco is a dbag crook and I know he has been keeping customer's plastic etc and not returning stuff... My alignment issues are manageable for sure but i hate when losers like Mirco act like everything is my fault.. EFF that guy.. and this is my old playfield...holes are aligned. don't make me drink the koolaid.
    [quoted image]

Your holes are fine. plenty of original haunted house playfields out there that have way worse alignment issues than the mirco and your original. Your original is very aligned. For example though, heres one I found on a quick look through the pinside gallery. You're right about mirco being a crook and plenty of things to bash him over, but I would say your particular problem is not one of them. It is acceptable, your expectations are not. Also as far as letting you pick your exact playfield, do you realize how huge of a burden that would be for any seller? Not gonna happen and once again an unreasonable expectation. Sorry you aren't satisfied with your playfield, I'd be pretty steamed too if I wanted to return something and had to pay all that extra money. Makes me mad I even have to defend Mirco, but I don't think its fair in this case.

48def6967ad6eb13413378b5fc55580dab7866c7 (resized).jpg48def6967ad6eb13413378b5fc55580dab7866c7 (resized).jpg
    #42 1 year ago
    Quoted from CoinGuyNinja:

I haven't read or seen that printing issue anywhere, it's all been clear coat problems. Care to share a few links? I'm genuinely curious

the "clear coat" issue is actually a printing issue. Look at some of the other Mirco threads or threads where people have talked about their playfield issues (such as GNR) a lot of speculation and false information out there (especially if your main source of pinball community is like FB or something), but the actual smart people have pinpointed the printing process to be the culprit. The clear itself has also seemingly had issues too, but the biggest problem (pooling around the posts) is linked to printing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Haymaker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-not-purchase-anything-from-mirco-playfields-?tu=Haymaker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.