6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 146 posts
  • 68 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by brettbutler
  • Topic is favorited by 29 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 18 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screen Shot 2013-11-20 at 9.55.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-11-13 at 6.40.27 PM.png
    photo2.jpg
    1.jpg
    image-824.jpg
    image.jpg
    20130206_170619.jpg
    20130913_225344.jpg
    20130913_225425.jpg
    IMG_5120 (720x480).jpg
    IMG_5113.JPG
    IMG_5109 (720x480).jpg
    20131018_183235.jpg
    DSC09438.JPG
    DSC09439.JPG
    Tight.jpg

There are 146 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 6 years ago

Thats right do not buy Pinball Side Mirrors! Why? Because Black Friday is getting close as we have a special that is going to make you . No we do not do Cyber Mondays. We do not like Mondays. Also, there is be three of our new colors (Black & Gold and a few Blue) on sale but very limited stock.

"We will post the code here on Thursday"

but it will not work until Friday morning at midnight CST. Two things to point out, Make sure flash on your computer is up-to-date & order colors early. Please do not order before that, as refunding is a pain in my butt to keep up with. Thank you! Also we are giving everyone a heads up as well ONLY do the special on Friday and yes some missed out last year so we thought we would post it early this year....

Sale.jpg

#2 6 years ago

Sweet, I think Im in for a few sets of the reg mirrored ones, I love the black mirrors I bought from you for my TRON!

#3 6 years ago

I bought mirrors from these dudes. Packed tight, installed easily. Love em.

#4 6 years ago

One word, Awesome

#5 6 years ago

Hm, I may have to order another set. Received my first set earlier this week, and they look great!

#7 6 years ago

ummm… who are you, what's your url ?

#8 6 years ago

www.pinballsidemirrors.com

#9 6 years ago

will be ordering more this year. Bought some on last years black Friday sale! Great product.

#10 6 years ago

Uh oh, I may be buying myself presents this year.

#11 6 years ago

Now you offer two kinds, side blades which are cheaper and side mirrors which are more expensive. Which is better and what is the difference between the two??

#12 6 years ago

Make some for Trek LE

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Now you offer two kinds, side blades which are cheaper and side mirrors which are more expensive. Which is better and what is the difference between the two??

Side Blades = Powder Coated (Knocks down the Mirror) = Not on sale Black Friday
    Side Mirrors = Mirrors at look like a Mirror (Black/Gold/Blue & Regular)

This price is going to be the lowest we have ever ever offered.

#14 6 years ago

cool. what was last year's price?
    i could use at least 4. what color mirrors would you recommend for the following?

a) super mario bros
    b) tron le
    c) theatre of magic
    d) addam's family

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from RogerKlotz27:

Make some for Trek LE

I have a question on the Star Trek LE is it going to have the side light?
    Screen Shot 2013-11-16 at 3.13.17 PM.png
    Don't worry if it does we will
    product them for the game. However, if it does we will honor the price but they will not ship until
    ours shows up. So if you place an order for them on Black Friday please e-mail us before the following Monday
    So we do not ship the wrong ones. sales@pinballsidemirros.com
    We have to make sure the hole is the right fit. All the other Star Trek's will fit no problem.

#16 6 years ago

Do you have pics showing examples of black mirror vs. blue mirror? I viewed the pics in the "gallery" at your site but can't tell what color each of those are. Thanks.

#17 6 years ago
    Quoted from retired_user_101:

i could use at least 4. what color mirrors would you recommend for the following?
    a) Super Mario Bros
    b) TRON LE
    c) Theatre of Magic
    d) addam's family

We do not recommend colors. It a preference thing. However, Black in Tron & Regulars look good but Gold for sure in TOM. Not recommending that!

Want to say last year they were $80.00 a pair. Oh but this year that's all we can say!

#18 6 years ago

is black better in tron or is regular better in tron? any comparison pix?

#19 6 years ago

I'm curious about the black chrome and ultimate chrome blades, do they have a reflective shine being powder coated?

I'm trying to guess what would look best on The Shadow. ( I know, black chrome mirrors, but a little pricey for me.)

Thanks.

#20 6 years ago

What is your shipping cost to Canada?? And if I buy four sets will it be the same shipping as if I bought one?

#21 6 years ago

I would appreciate suggestions for those that have them for colors for:

MM
    CFTBL
    NGG

#22 6 years ago

Hey wdpvideo Thanks for the sale!!!!! must buy side mirrors....drool!! I need many sets for sterns and W/B's. Plus that sting shooter rod looks sick among others on your site. I cannot wait for black friday now!
    Hopefully there is a deal on multiples for shipping because I am also in canada, on the west coast though.
    Keep up the great work!

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from retired_user_101:

a) Super Mario Bros
    b) TRON LE
    c) Theatre of Magic
    d) addam's family

At this time, side mirrors are not available to fit Super Mario Bros, a system 3 Gottlieb machine. Perhaps in the future system 3 Gottlieb machine side mirrors will be available.

#24 6 years ago

Do you have any pictures up of the black side mirrors on the site?

#25 6 years ago
    Quoted from RonB:

I'm curious about the black chrome and ultimate chrome blades, do they have a reflective shine being powder coated?
    I'm trying to guess what would look best on The Shadow. ( I know, black chrome mirrors, but a little pricey for me.)
    Thanks.

We offer both for sure, My opinion is that if you going to do ultimate chrome just do the regulars and save the cash. Black chrome is nice and knock down the mirror brightness. I think Centerflank did them in his Tron but I could be wrong. We do not have color photo's on our site yet but we are working on it. Colors (mirrors) have to be done in the machine as they are hard to shoot for all the refection. As for as black chrome mirrors being pricey just wait you might be able to save enough cash on Black Friday to pull the trigger.

Ok shipping to Canada well, I am not sure the cost as the site figures the cost based on where your located. We only ship FedEx or UPS not USPS. Mostly FedEx as we get better pricing with them.

#26 6 years ago

Sweet, I'm onboard and waiting for the code Thursday. Put me down for 2!

#27 6 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

We have to make sure the hole is the right fit.

Yes make them nice n toight like toiger
    No for real I want a pair of standard for ST LE when you get them dialed in

Tight.jpg

#28 6 years ago

We do not make them for Gottlieb they are way to tight. Sorry but the price will make up for it.

#29 6 years ago

would love to see pics of the black ones on a game

#30 6 years ago

Looking to do my FT with blue side mirrors.

#31 6 years ago
    Quoted from musketd:

would love to see pics of the black ones on a game

These ones?

DSC09439.JPG

DSC09438.JPG

#32 6 years ago

Thanks Centerflank

#33 6 years ago

I think those black chromes would look good on a Shadow, being a dark themed pin. Or maybe the gold chromes, but I'd have to see a pic of those.

#34 6 years ago

Ohhhhh a SALE....and I was just thinking about getting mirrors for my new baby...Star Trek Pro. Got a picture of the Pro with mirrors? With mirrors on it I may need to play it.

#35 6 years ago

No we have no picks yet of mirrors on a Star Trek Pro or LE. We will soon

#36 6 years ago

Had a issue with a custom shooter rod from this company. Owner resolved it quickly and covered all postage. Great customer service after the sale. Thanks

#37 6 years ago

Is black chrome good in MB?

#38 6 years ago

Hi Marty

Thanks again for offering a deal that many of us can get excited about, after all how many computers or tv can we keep buying. We can buy lots of pinball side mirrors for our pins and even future pins with such a great price. I hope to order as many as last year and yes your mirrors do help upsell as once customers see them in person its like wow it want that one with the reflection than just black sides. Here is a few pics on a Tron I just sold.

20131018_183235.jpg IMG_5109 (720x480).jpg IMG_5113.JPG IMG_5120 (720x480).jpg
    #39 6 years ago

The mirrors are also good for hiding damage on the black wood. Look at the TF:LE where we had to keep adjusting the pin to get it to work correctly with the ball hang ups. Its now "fixed" and looks great thanks to pinball side mirrors!

20130913_225425.jpg 20130913_225344.jpg 20130206_170619.jpg
    #40 6 years ago

Sounds good ,
    Will the code come out this Thursday? For orders on Black Friday
    Put me down for 1 set regular for my Williams Funhouse.

#41 6 years ago

Yes the code and price will be listed here Thursday.

#42 6 years ago
    Quoted from doughslingers:

The mirrors are also good for hiding damage on the black wood. Look at the TF:LE where we had to keep adjusting the pin to get it to work correctly with the ball hang ups. Its now "fixed" and looks great thanks to pinball side mirrors!

20130913_225425.jpg 1 MB

20130913_225344.jpg 1 MB

20130206_170619.jpg 2 MB

If the sides are that scratched with the gap that's there now how do you manage with much less gap with the mirrors added. That's my concern.

#43 6 years ago

What's the normal price vs. sale price?

#44 6 years ago

I have Firepower, F-14, Demolition Man, and Sorcerer. Worth getting blades for these? F-14 is full LEDs.

#45 6 years ago
    Quoted from Choggard:

What's the normal price vs. sale price?

Quoted from wdpvideo:

Yes the code and price will be listed here Thursday.

You can find the "normal" prices on his website right now - http://pinballsidemirrors.com/products/

#46 6 years ago
    Quoted from RobertWinter:

You can find the "normal" prices on his website right now - http://pinballsidemirrors.com/products/

$195 for mirrors blades, ouch!

#47 6 years ago

Sweet!

#48 6 years ago
    Quoted from Choggard:

$195 for mirrors blades, ouch!

Only for the "colored" ones (e.g. gold, black). Normal mirror blades regular price is $84.

#49 6 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

If the sides are that scratched with the gap that's there now how do you manage with much less gap with the mirrors added. That's my concern.

Yeah - I agree. Most of the ones I've seen on people's machines have scratches and dents galore... I don't mention it of course

I'm sure in some machines they work out fine but most of mine seem too tight to bother trying.

#50 6 years ago
    Quoted from Manic:

Yeah - I agree. Most of the ones I've seen on people's machines have scratches and dents galore... I don't mention it of course
    I'm sure in some machines they work out fine but most of mine seem too tight to bother trying.

Can be risky, I badly scratched my gold ones on MM, (entirely my fault), but honestly don't even notice it anymore. How nice they make a machine look is certainly worth it though in my view, I'll be very tempted on Friday to buy some more.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 20.00
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 89.00
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 29.50
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    Lighting - Led
    Comet Pinball
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 55.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 99.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 199.95
    Cabinet - Toppers
    COINTAKER.COM
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 129.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    There are 146 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside