(Topic ID: 117470)

Do not buy from Gary Valentine in NJ! Warning!

By PinballCompany

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by RampShot11
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-559.jpg
    Actual Machine.jpeg
    Picture Sent to me.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider castlesteve.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 9 years ago

It's probably best to sell machines out of your own inventory and not to drop ship anyway. I have never purchased a pin that was as advertised. never.

#26 9 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

It is always a risk but I am actually someone that The Pinball Company purchased a game from (Monopoly) and had it dropped shipped to their end customer. Brooke and Nic were great to deal with and I am assuming that there were no issues with my machine as their customer nor Brooke/Nic had any complaints. I also purchased a POTC from a guy in Boston sight unseen and once again I had no issues with the transaction and the machine was actually better than advertised.
    Ironically for me, I have had better luck in buying machines sight unseen then I have had in traveling to pick a machine up directly from someone!

as a seller, I'm sure it goes very well.

#44 9 years ago

I think the difference here is that when you (a pinball collector) purchase a game sight unseen (which I do a lot as well) expect to have things to work on when it arrives. But a customer getting one should expect it to work perfectly without quality issues. Obviously, pinball machines do not travel well so those things always need to be worked out. you guys know this

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider castlesteve.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-not-buy-from-gary-valentine-in-nj-warning?tu=castlesteve and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.