Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 110 posts
  • 68 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PersonX99
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0c136d1f646702ebda5a3bb0fff1df9059332fdf (resized).jpg
    1092E8D3-6337-427B-9C5A-13F95F3179B2 (resized).png
    A0985FE2-B70B-41F2-9089-2294878251F1 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4694 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4695 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4689 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4692 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4690 (resized).jpg
    0Joker Poker-added-Gate (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silver_spinner.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 4 years ago

i prefer a stock game (if im buying) as many newbees or just hobbyists may add toys or speakers and mess the game up then want to sell for stupid money.
    or add color leds all over and call it a pro led job and want tons of money..lol. i dont like added wires all over and toys like on stern potc that create balls getting stuck on top of in lane guides (those cannons). etc.
    and mods that you can not lift the play field up to work on a game without having to remove light strips, wires all over with toys on back of play field.

i don't mind powder coat if i do it to my personal likings but i would not do it to a new game. id powder coat an old game that may have rusty coin doors, lock down bars, legs etc so id sandblast and powder coat everything tasteful so its nice again. i powder coat most old SS bally (other) legs etc if they were black to begin with.

#48 4 years ago

BTW- invisible style glass does not work 100%. the above overhead light can shine right off of the play field still. I get very nice clear glass for $25 made and it looks just as good. i just don't see the reasoning behind it. if its on location then i have to worry about someone scratching the $200 piece of glass.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silver_spinner.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-mods-decrease-resale?tu=silver_spinner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.