Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by ABT12
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

taylor-swift-legs-3-932x1464.jpg
    legs.JPG
    drink holder.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

FWIW, that's not my claim, it was a quote

Yeah I know, didn't mean to make it seem otherwise when I was quoting you quoting it.

#23 9 years ago

I have a 1980/81 Flash Gordon right next to a 2013 Metallica. Play them both all the time. There is zero "squishiness" to the Metallica. My Star Trek is right next to The Shadow. Zero difference. It's just silly.

They're metal legs! They don't wobble. I mean FFS, just think about that. You don't think anyone would have noticed by now? I have EMs, early solid state, Sytem 11, WPC, WPC 95, modern Sterns. No leg differences that you can notice or feel.

I call total bullshit on the entire thing, from first hand, every day experience.

#31 9 years ago
    Quoted from cody_chunn:

Well, like I said, they may have improved them since Monopoly. I admit it may all be in my head, but I'd like to see a leg from a Monopoly weighed/measured against a 70s - 80s chrome leg.
    My observation, too, is based on first hand, every day experience, several years ago. Things may have changed since then. Since you don't have an older Stern, it's a moot point you're making. I granted earlier the legs may have changed.
    No offense intended.
    I am not trying to harp on a perceived defect on Stern's part. It was just an observation. I didn't make it up. If you are implying I am lying, you are wrong.

I have my friend's TSPP right now too, same thing.

Sorry man, you played games that had stripped bolts or something. These are metal legs, they're not flexible. It defies reason.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-legs-matter?tu=aurich and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.