(Topic ID: 58348)

Do leg protectors come with newer sterns & Woz

By Stretch7

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Hi all .... I have heard from 1 source and want to confirm that leg protectors come with newer Stern games such as ACDC LTBR and MOPLE and also if anyone can confirm if they come with WOZ.
    I just need to know if I should buy some.

Thanks

#2 10 years ago

Woz comes with very very thick felt protectors.

ACDC came with metal leg plates on the cabinet (not sure if they switched to plastic yet) and metallica the same principle but plastic.

#3 10 years ago

Ok sounds good Thank you Pinch

#4 10 years ago

My XmenLE and Hulk came with metal ones and TRON pro came with the plastic ones....

#5 10 years ago

The new metal ones Stern is using that stand-off the artwork or pretty cool. I like those. It is more of a design, not really a protector and keeps the legs away.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-leg-protectors-come-with-newer-sterns-woz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.