Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by JohnTTwo
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    20220206_122558 (resized).jpg
    C17416C4-6148-4056-A201-DA86BA2B8A63 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crumbalimb.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 2 years ago

Pirates will only go up in value over the years because they will never make more.Godzilla will drop or hold at a lower price than Pirates because stern will make as many Premiums as they can sell and it's the exact game play as the LE. Both games are great home games to own and each has their own style of play but the chance to get a Pirates is worth a Godzilla Le and get a premium down the line.

Just have to say Pirates is its own special thing that we don't get to see in pinball much.Maybe it's due to cost or time and effort manufacturers can put into games to make money but it's a great game to have in a collection.
    Jeff said it right for the players that want to go deep into a game or play a 3 hour experience. You just won't get that from stern, and that's ok They are just two different beast.

"Do you want to see how deep you can go down the rabbit hole? Set it to 10 balls a game and find out. Or how about choosing a 4-player game and stealing and robbing from the other players? JJPOTC has so much flexibility and ways to play it. I’d say it offers more than any other pin. What I like about each of JJP’s games."

#44 2 years ago
    Quoted from dts:

Not sure why people say they will never run more, just a matter of time. It is a very long game to play, however, and the modes are pretty similar, unlike other widebody games such as TZ. But it is a beautiful game, and a trade for GZ isn't a bad idea.

My thought is JJP cant even make the games they have in their pocket.
    They been making GNR since oct 2020.
    They have 2 games ready to produce when they finish GNR.
    They also have 4 game designers on staff, 3 if Pat retires after toy story.
    I doubt if Steve switched from Stern to JJP and not want to see his games produced. Eric is to talented to not see more games from him. JJP will sell a ton of anything they put out and if they spend 2 years producing each game they are busy for the next 8 -10 years and have no reason to go back and do a remake with so much money invested in designing new games. I hope they do make more someday, but my guess it they won't have the time or need.

#47 2 years ago

I just read from knapparcade their is a strong rumor pirates us going to be remade and announce at TPF. If it’s true it shows you what I know “nothing “ lol.
    https://www.knapparcade.org/post/rumor-jersey-jack-pinball-will-announce-another-run-of-pirates-at-tpf

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crumbalimb.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-i-trade-godzilla-le-for-potc-le?tu=crumbalimb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.