Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by JohnTTwo
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    20220206_122558 (resized).jpg
    C17416C4-6148-4056-A201-DA86BA2B8A63 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LesManley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 2 years ago
    Quoted from zermeno68:

Question:
    Would this decision be much harder if JJP completed the code?
    Iā€™m not a POTC owner, had limited play and curious if this changed peoples decisions.

Not for me. I'm a POTC owner and I love Elwin's games. Had an Iron Maiden and still have Jurassic Park. I really enjoy Godzilla, but for me, JJPPOTC is just something special. It always clicked for me since I first played it. It's a perfect home environment game where you can really figure out what to do and how to do it. I was still figuring out things about the game months after owning it. People complain about the unfinished wizard mode and code, but *very* few people have ever been able to play through all the movie wizard modes to even get to the point of where the missing final wizard mode would be. And that's if all you have to do is play them, God help us if Keith makes it so you have to complete them. I've played them all personally twice ever and I still don't get bored of the game. There is just so much to do over so many characters and so many ways to do it. And setting up the big scores is so difficult with all the steps you need to take without making a mistake or draining. I would like updated code and I know it is coming, but I am patient to wait. Even if it never came, it wouldn't change my opinion of the game and I would never trade it for Godzilla even with cash because I think it is that good.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LesManley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-i-trade-godzilla-le-for-potc-le?tu=LesManley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.