(Topic ID: 263597)

Do I own the Greatest Of All Time GOAT Collection Of All Time?

By cooked71

88 days ago

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 days ago by Captain_Howdy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic poll

“Is this collection the GOATGOATCOAT?”

• Yes 18 votes
    12%
  • No 116 votes
    74%
  • I’m a 90’s Bally Williams snob 22 votes
    14%

(156 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ppeljj (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
DSCN5496 (resized).JPG
DSCN5502 (resized).JPG
goat.jpg
header (resized).jpg
9E355E0F-7C03-42EE-8CFE-6BEEB8A4D47C (resized).jpeg

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 88 days ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Maybe if I had a 73 game collection like yours Ice. But don’t worry, I’ll be adding a Rick & Morty soon. Don’t pretend you’re not jealous.

Find a special hidden corner somewhere for that one!

#52 88 days ago

I think I have the GOAT collection.

#53 87 days ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

For a home collection...Yes.
EM’s , Sys11’s, and most WPC games get very stale in a home environment. I love playing them in competition or casually with friends, but the rule sets are too simple at home.
Change my mind

Home collection and small collection - exactly my point.

#54 87 days ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Not a single B/W pin? IMO, No. but that is a great lineup.

No doubt! You gotta have a few of those classic from the 90s in there. A system 11 pin wouldn't hurt either.

Edit: All things considered its still a nice collection.

#55 87 days ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Not a single B/W pin? IMO, No. but that is a great lineup.

Couldn’t say it better myself. Great titles but with no old school B/W proven hits, def not.

Nice lineup though

#56 87 days ago

Imo, without LOTR and SM in the collection you might as well not even speculate. Or MM of course.

#57 87 days ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Imo, without LOTR and SM in the collection you might as well not even speculate. Or MM of course.

I actually have an ACDC Luci at work and an MMrRE incoming - If I can fit those in the room as well, then do I have the GOATGOATCOAT? Have to admit, that would be a pretty good 7 game lineup.

#58 87 days ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I actually have an ACDC Luci at work and an MMrRE incoming - If I can fit those in the room as well, then do I have the GOATGOATCOAT? Have to admit, that would be a pretty good 7 game lineup.

Your line up IS awesome. And ACDC is a wise choice. Better than MET IMO. But have you ever owned SM or LOTR? Lyman coded SM, and no one’s going to convince me he’s coded any game better. Keefer did LOTR, and it’s his masterpiece.

#59 87 days ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Still no...imo...cause I love early SS pins. But my opinion doesn’t matter at all regarding your collection. Most of us are always striving to have the best lineup we can have while working within the limitations of money, space, availability, etc. The GOAT of anything is subjective not objective. You would be hard pressed to find two Pinsiders that would agree on what you are asking. Just enjoy whatever you have at the time...even your own opinion of the GOAT collection will change over time.

#60 87 days ago

No, not by a long shot. Nice try

#61 87 days ago

I have a lot of pins (close to 200) but I think it is all relative if people see my list.

#62 87 days ago

You want goats? This is at the end of my driveway.

#63 87 days ago
DSCN5496 (resized).JPGDSCN5502 (resized).JPG
#64 87 days ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

I have a lot of pins (close to 200) but I think it is all relative if people see my list.

No. You def have the GOAT! I thought I had the GOAT, but you have every single game presently in my collection... plus the other 177.

#65 87 days ago

Not even close.

#66 87 days ago
Quoted from cooked71:

So iceman44 ‘s “all time Greatest Of All Time” thread got me all excited and thinking maybe I in fact own the “Greatest Of All Time GOAT Collection Of All Time”
AKA the GOATGOATCOAT![quoted image]

Not sure about “GOAT” status but it’s a bad ass pin collection none the less.

#67 87 days ago

Sounds like Cooked Goat Coat is extra crispy

#68 87 days ago

Greatest "Sheep" collection for sure !!!

#69 86 days ago
Quoted from Jakusu:

Greatest "Sheep" collection for sure !!!

Ouch!

#70 86 days ago

So all the haters, and 97 “No” voters, had me very worried that maybe I didn’t have the GOATGOATCOAT I thought I had. And since I really care about what random people I don’t know on a pinball forum think, I was about to sell my entire collection.

But I stepped back from the cliff and after a good couple of hours playing my collection I am now 100% certain I do, in fact, have the GOATGOATCOAT. So all you haters can bugger off.

And besides 16 other people in the poll agree. That proves it once and for all.

(And in case it’s not obvious.)

#71 86 days ago
pasted_image (resized).png
#72 86 days ago

PPM annex is hands down the GOAT collection, 1,200 set up working games from all eras 1,500 games waiting to be set up and shopped. I dare anyone to find a better, more complete collection anywhere in the world.

ppeljj (resized).jpg
#73 86 days ago

Can only be considered a GOAT collection if you own 24+ pins. You’ve gotten off to a great start and once you fill in some holes, you might yet reach Valinor. You have the advantage of knowing your next 5 pins with a wish list. Now you have something to keep aspiring.

1 month later
#74 26 days ago

You miss IJ Williams.....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10,900.00
Pinball Machine
RMV Sales
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 26.50
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Wanted
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 25.00
Apparel - Women
The Flipper Room
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Top-Notch Target Shields
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Hanover, VA
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 248.85
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside