Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Frax
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I'm considering purchasing a Lawman in the future if I come across one. I've read different info on this subject. Do the drop targets reset when the bank is completed or do they only reset after a drain. Thanks

#2 4 years ago

Given that it's basically the same game as Atlantis, I would hope they do... I've considered buying a Lawman because it's usually much cheaper than Atlantis, but if they don't reset, then screw that!

#3 4 years ago

They reset upon completion on Lawman and Sheriff.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

They reset upon completion on Lawman and Sheriff.

https://pinrescue.com/games/sheriff.html

Video showing reset on Sheriff.

#5 4 years ago

Thanks-nice video of Clint Eastwood. I thought I saw Dub Taylor in the background. I worked at a golf course that he used to play at. 1972-1974. He would drive up to the driving range after a round and get out of the cart. You say "How did you play today, Dub?" He would reply "Like an ass". Cool guy.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Given that it's basically the same game as Atlantis, I would hope they do... I've considered buying a Lawman because it's usually much cheaper than Atlantis, but if they don't reset, then screw that!

They usually don't come up for sale too often! Should have never sold mine, but I also have Atlantis!!

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

They usually don't come up for sale too often! Should have never sold mine, but I also have Atlantis!!

I wouldn't keep Lawman over Atlantis either.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-gottlteb-lawman-drop-targets-reset-when-the-bank-is-completed?hl=t-tommy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.