8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by barakandl
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fflint_18.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I know this isn't the place for it, but frankly I'm an EM guy with EM friends. Therefore I'm in the EM Hangout

But I know that some of you also dabble in the SS world.

A buddy of mine has had the backbox off a Stern Dracula (1979 Stern M-100 MPU) in his house since he got out of college (1984).

His new wife wants it gone. Not a huge surprise.

I wanted the BG since it was pretty cool, but no joy. His brother in law snatched it up.

He asked if I wanted the backbox and all of the electronics in it. I figured someone could use it.

He's dropping it off tonight.

Looks like it should have several boards, a power supply, and the LED displays. Anyone need any of this?

Not looking for any big money. Just trying to help out the EM community guys who are twisted enough to also like early SS.

To be honest I am of that generation and I probably played as many SS machines as I did EMs.

I'll let you know what is in the box later tonight.

Bert

#3 8 years ago

He just dropped it off.

The inside of the head looks dusty but pristine. Including the LEDs.

I think it was only 5 or 6 years old when he picked it up.

On travel thru Thursday.

Will post some pics on Fri.

Bert

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fflint_18.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/do-any-of-my-em-brethren-need-any-old-stern-ss-parts?tu=fflint_18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.