(Topic ID: 122937)

Do any dealers still have a NIB AC/DC Premium?

By jordanfsl

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinnyheadhead
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Just decided I was going to buy one and it would be great to get one NIB if possible....plus there don't seem to be any used ones for sale in SoCal anyways. Does anyone know if a Stern dealer still has these? Seems to be a bunch of Pros online, but no premiums.

#3 4 years ago

sent a message on that.....the ad was a while ago, so I am thinking it is gone.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from jordanfsl:

sent a message on that.....the ad was a while ago, so I am thinking it is gone.

Lol $8500 for a premium??? Hold tight some will pop up soon. I sold a lightly routed Luci that had no wear or issues for $5500 so there are deals to be had from time to time.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

I sold a lightly routed Luci that had no wear or issues for $5500 so there are deals to be had from time to time.

Holy great price Batman... That was a great price!

#6 4 years ago

I've seen about 4 go on CL for less than 6k in Nor Cal.... but in the past few months - NONE.

Kinda hard to say, but I'd try to wait out the dry spell. Some peeps didn't spend over 7k shipped NIB to CA.

#7 4 years ago

Just wait for the next release from Stern after Whoa Nellie. There will be lots of HUO games hitting the secondary market as many like to have "the next greatest thing"

#8 4 years ago

It's weird how few AC/DC you see for sale considering how many they sold.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from sturner:

It's weird how few AC/DC you see for sale considering how many they sold.

Not when you consider the quality of the gameplay.

#10 4 years ago

Found a dealer with a NIB Premium!

He also has a BIB new, and a LTBR.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from jordanfsl:

Found a dealer with a NIB Premium!
He also has a BIB new, and a LTBR.

What are his prices for each. Don't have to let us know who just wondering what they are going for now.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Just wait for the next release from Stern after Whoa Nellie. There will be lots of HUO games hitting the secondary market as many like to have "the next greatest thing"

Bingo!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
6,600 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Ronkonkoma, NY

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside