Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 179 posts
  • 83 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by crlush
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (1) (resized).png
    Nintendo-Game-Boy-Advance-Purple-FL (resized).jpg
    hardware-blank (resized).png
    IMG_7513 (resized).PNG
    pinballmeme (resized).png
    IMG_0634 (resized).JPG
    cedplayer (resized).jpg
    IMG_4935 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#97 7 years ago

Good that means prices should come down, just like when VHS went to DVD. DVD's were a lot easier to make so the prices dropped a lot. Just like here. LCD's are a dime a dozen. No more expensive specialized parts. So the cost of the machine should go down.

#107 7 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Funhouse seems to b the most collectible by far of the system 11s but it is really a wpc alphanumeric (i just paid big money for one actually ) then u have ma, ww, eatpm, bop, diner, taxi, sof, br and bad cats which are 1750-3500 then you have the rest thst fall below that price point in most cases. I love the gameplay of them and cld careless about no dmd which y i just bought a one . All pinball is good and the display sldnt make a difference .

I disagree. Banzai run commands way more than FH does. And Funhouse is not a system 11 in any way shape or form. Same with BOP. They are WPC games. Display does not determine the class they are in. In all tense and purposes, they are classified as WPC games.

#109 7 years ago

I agree , I love FH. but Banzai run goes for about double of what FH's do. But in all fairness. they made a shitload of FH's. If FH had the production numbers BR had...the price would be through the roof.

#112 7 years ago

A nice one will bring in 7-8k fairly easy. I seen a HUO one go for 10k before. Is it worth it? Not at all. I think the rules are bland and the upper playfield isn't as fun as it looks.

#115 7 years ago

yes, the XR-7 clear holds up very well. I had a jokerz with that and the playfield looked like new.

#118 7 years ago

it was nice stuff. But they ended up going with Diamondplate, probably due to cost.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dmds-just-became-vhs?tu=captainneo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.