9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jfh
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20150125_162130.jpg
    IMG_20150125_162028.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

I've got 3 DMDs that I'm selling. They were pulls when upgrading. All 100% functional. No bad dots. No outgassing. 2 Vishay and 1 Babcock.

$155 each cash shipped in the US (add 3% for Paypal or do Paypal as a gift). All 3 for $440 cash shipped in the US.

Jaz

IMG_20150125_162130.jpgIMG_20150125_162130.jpg
    IMG_20150125_162028.jpgIMG_20150125_162028.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Jazman is a good dude and you can buy in confidence.

Even though he was not smart enough to take photos of the DMDs before removing from games, I still give him 2 thumbs up

#3 9 years ago

I'll give you $100 each - $155 isn't much better than a new one from PBL

#4 9 years ago

Hilton - Thanks. Yea, I didn't really plan on selling them. They came out over the last year or so. After I did the most recent and noticed I had a number of them, I put them up. I figure if someone wants to see screens, I can do on a case by case. Regardless, it's just going to show no bad dots and good condition.

Also, I know for sure that 2 of these have only been home use since they were put and I think the same of the 3rd. Not 100% sure of the 3rd though.

Weir - PBL is $170 + $15 shipping = $185. So, if that's not enough of a discount, then buy all 3. Otherwise, by all means buy from PBL. They are a great supplier.

Jaz

#5 9 years ago

For $30 more I would go Brand new.

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from Brtlkat:

For $30 more I would go Brand new.

And a warranty from a outstanding retailer.

#7 9 years ago

I'd be interested to see the dates on the stickers. Prices aren't bad if the displays are <1 year; but chances are they have some sort of image burn-in. I agree with $100 each.

#8 9 years ago

GLWS. I think you are overpriced by 1/3 at least.

$100 is a fair price in my book.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dmds-for-sale-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.