IMG_9901 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9900 (resized).jpeg
3pu1kq (resized).jpg
75429320_2661710413892905_3615448893623369728_o.jpg
e60eb69d-5797-4e30-8f65-e1e33d1749f9.jpg
f6931b0f-0994-4cf6-b399-91336dfd2b2c.jpg
d653713e-61e6-4adb-b88e-193a58caab47.jpg
SLEIC.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#278 6 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

2 young kids is what happened!
Any way I did not promise it I said i would like to create one! (still will one day!)
That fast controller is very interesting indeed!

You may not have said the words 'I promise' but I had certainly hoped to see one eventually... "one day" is just disappointing.

I've got two kids too so I get the busy part but I can't help but feel like I backed the wrong horse in my pinDMD3 purchase, if not for the work freezy did pinDMD3 users would have been left behind in the colour DMD world, thank goodness for his efforts.

Even with his efforts I decided to swap out my pinDMD3 controller for a PIN2DMD. I haven't gotten my orange colour looking as good as it did on the pinDMD3 yet but it is nice to know when new colour games come out I'll be able to play them.

[Quoted the wrong post... sorry]

One more edit...

The 'best' solution in my mind would be a colorDMD solution for VP... I'd gladly hand over what I've invested for both the PIN2DMD AND pinDMD3 plus some to have a colorDMD and access to their library of games on demand through my VP!

2 weeks later
#300 6 years ago

Will the output of this tool be compatible with PIN2DMD or pinDMD3?

#306 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

No, sorry, It will only be compatible with my DMDMK66 displays (128x32, 128x16, 192x64), and with the future DMDSAM7 displays.
May be will be just on the contrary, its possible I add some option to IMPORT third party game color files to my DMDMK66 files format, to use in DMDMK66 some games already colored for another system.
I am even studying a system to capture colored games from third party system (with a webcam if TFT based, with a special electronic circuit for Led panels based), and import all already colored animations to DMDMK66 color format files.

Although understandable it is disappointing news, a niche market (Pinball Machines) of a niche market (DMD Displays) of a niche market (Colour DMD Displays) continues to fragment itself.

I'll reiterate my plea to @dmod... as unrealistic as it may be, please, release a product for the VP community. For real machines this fragmentation is not too big of a deal but for the even more niche market of VP folks out there a single solution would be ideal.

1 year later
#926 4 years ago

"The Magic Editor is now completely finished....However, I am going to add the following improvements to the project."

It wasn't completely finished for very long

5 months later
#1101 4 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Stop saying final version

lol... version numbers work just as well

#1109 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

I have not put myself in defense, I have only made one comment, just as you have also done, and I have given you some advice, that's all.
The versions that I have been releasing lately, are corrections of BUGS, that's why the version is the same, I announce it so that whoever uses the Editor knows it and can download a version without errors.
As for the trolls and the German criminals, I haven't mentioned them for a long time, despite all the traps they still commit, such as COPYING, PLAGIARIZING, STEALING SOURCE CODE, and even HACKING my HARDWARE. They are nothing more than a gang of criminals, and we all know who they are, after all they are no more than three Germans, the usual ones. As soon as my lawyer can, I file a complaint in court against each of those scoundrels.

PD: there is one more detected bug, I hope it does not bother you if I post again announcing it, so that the users of the product can download it. The version will remain the same, and it is also the final version.

Versioning things is simply best practice. That is all the suggestion really was. You can call it alpha, beta, final, whatever floats your boat, it is your product. I don't think people would think less of you if you said this is version 1.02 and you've made another tweak and called it 1.03. Calling it Final and then Final and then Final does get confusing... and funny

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1,059.00
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dmdmk64-new-dmd-multicolor-by-pinballsp-is-on-the-way?tu=roar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.