IMG_9901 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9900 (resized).jpeg
3pu1kq (resized).jpg
75429320_2661710413892905_3615448893623369728_o.jpg
e60eb69d-5797-4e30-8f65-e1e33d1749f9.jpg
f6931b0f-0994-4cf6-b399-91336dfd2b2c.jpg
d653713e-61e6-4adb-b88e-193a58caab47.jpg
SLEIC.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dmod.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#88 7 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

ยป YouTube video See this example with the rats in BSD. Looks awful IMO. Video is time-stamped.

Thanks for posting that video in its entirety. BSD looks fantastic!

You're sadly out of your depth when it comes to understanding the technical capabilities and limits of these systems. Your posts regarding ColorDMD read as nothing more than trolling.

8 months later
#318 6 years ago

Well here's another voice speaking out against Joerg Amman (Lucky1) and his theft of other projects. Lucky1 and Steve also ripped off ColorDMD's patented method for real-time recognition and colorization of pinball frames. I'm not speaking about the general idea of coloring frames. This is a very specific method for uniquely identifying frames based on static content while ignoring dynamic content like scores.

The infringement is so brazen as the Pin2DMD editior and documentation use the same terminology of "hashes" and 'masks" described in the patent. I specifically contacted them to request that they remove the ColorDMD methods before distributing the V2 editor and was told to pound sand because they "live in Germany" and "don't need to worry about US patents."

Lucky1 and Steve have ripped off pindmd, the Run-DMD clock, ColorDMD's patents, and Steve has also gone on to help create "Rasberry PinSound", a complete knockoff of Pinsound. I found out about this last bit after hearing from the Pinsound founders in March, who were equally disturbed.

There's no misunderstanding here. It's absolutely astonishing to me the justifications that Lucky1 has contrived to defend their unethical and abusive behavior. They have absolutely no respect for anyone else's contributions, and are not worthy of community support.

#322 6 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Yet here I am supporting them and looking forward to buying PinballSP's new DMDMK64 displays (which ColorDMD does not have a solution for yet that I know of). Your tone on a public forum goes a long way.

As the creator of a thread instructing others how to create a "poor man's ColorDMD," I wouldn't expect anything less.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diy-addams-family-poor-mans-color-dmd

However, you've missed the point. The issue isn't with creating/selling a color display. DMD Extender, SmartDMD, XPin, PinDMD3, and others have been doing that for years. The 192x64 display alone is also fine.

The issue is theft/infringement of other projects' contributions to the hobby, specifically by Pin2DMD but now also by PinballSP. In ColorDMD's case, specific patented methods for frame-colorization. And if you have any doubt as to their disregard for ethical/legal considerations, consider this gem above where PinballSP and Lucky1 exchange their thoughts on direct copyright infringment of "third-party" artwork.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#326 6 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

but being the first one bringing an idea to life with a certain technology doesยดt mean that it is not allowed to create something similar using absolutely different technology.

I agree with you. Unfortunately you didn't create anything "absolutely different". You directly implemented the ColorDMD patent as part of Pin2DMD, just as you directly implemented SmartDMD's technology and included the grayscale-to-color mapping of DMD Extender.

Your initial VPin interface was directly taken from PinDMD.

#329 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

I assumed he meant colour files for either your system (PIN2DMD) or the SmartDMD.

He specifically mentions TFT. Neither Pin2DMD or SmartDMD support a TFT output.

If you want to debate "illegal" vs "unethical", no need. I'm satisfied with either definition.

#331 6 years ago

I'll give you then that there's no bias in his statement about whose "third-party" artwork is directly imported. Development on any platform is fair game. Great news for all colorists.

#334 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

For consumers, though, it would likely be good, as it would force a hardware arms race / prices down.

We're veering off course but if this is justification for copying work, it's unlikely to play out this way...

It's a small market with high-investment costs (time/resources) and low volume. In the face of reduced volume either by a shrinking market or competition, take a look at the pinball market as a whole.

A manufacturer has a few choices in order to maintain profitability:
(1) Cut development
(2) Increase prices
(3) Reduce manufacturing costs

Of course, reduced volume implies that you're not able to retain market share through product differentiation.

Which methods have you seen used in the pinball industry? Reduced prices has never been one of them.

In ColorDMD's case, at least for the time being, we still have a good deal of product differentiation through LED and LCD support, as well as having a large number of undsclosed methods for handling all kinds of difficult animation sequences that weren't known at the time of the patent filing.

All that aside... remember ColorDMD is a small part-time business that exists only with the support of the community. Producing quality results is difficult. It takes tremendous effort and investment in time and resources. We work every day to make it better and extend support for new titles.

If we lose that support and it doesn't make sense to continue as a business, we'll likely cut development first and eventually give away the IP. Either way, we'll be satisfied with the contribution we were able to make to the hobby.

However, it's still difficult to read posts where blatant copying is applauded and happening on multiple projects.

#338 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

If he or others were to do such a thing, one could potentially make the argument that he was benefiting from your work in a similar way to you benefiting from the original work of the artists / companies that made the game. Indeed, you and everyone else are intercepting in a manner which means they can't be pursued by the rights holders of the original art.
Anyway, no the above quote is not meant as justification, it's comment that competition (whether copycat or not) breeds innovation ... which is a justification for much looser (than US) patent law.
You probably have 2+ years before what your system offers as of today is broadly replicated, and then unlikely without various modes of your LCD solution which some people prefer. That's a lot of time to come up with stuff that'll keep you ahead of the game.

They are benefiting from the work that Russ, I, and others have already done... today.

With regard to ColorDMD and the rights holders, both WMS/PPS and Stern were contacted before we ever released anything for their games. There was no issue with what we were doing and the integrity of their IP was protected.

In contrast, the project leads that have been affected believe that Joerg/Steve's use of our innovations has been highly unethical (at the least) whether you care to agree or not.

The information is available. Russ and I have shared some of it here. The community will ultimately decide what they want to support.

I'd like to see ColorDMD development continue as it does now for as long as possible, but will adapt if needed.

---

Also, as commented upon in another thread, the saying is "Necessity is the mother of invention." The innovations by ColorDMD, PinDMD, and others filled a perceived "need."

I've never seen any argument that supports copying as breeding innovation. Though maybe "innovation breeds copying" is true.

#344 6 years ago

My argument isn't with you and you're entitled to form your own opinion. I'll respond to your comments/questions and then you can have the last word.

Quoted from rubberducks:

A very broad, vague patent, the contents of which others are 'using', or in your mind violating, is a classic case of why the US patent system is so broken, and why so much patent trolling and inhibition of innovation takes place. There are many articles and essays decrying how unethical the system is.

The ColorDMD patents (there are three of them now, having each been subjected to multiple reviews by different US patent examiners and approved) cover a very specific implementation for real-time coloring of monochrome pinball frames... both hardware and method. it does not cover the general idea of colorizing a video frame.

The patents contribute a unique method of masking and hashing pinball video frames in order to recognize the frame using unique static attributes while ignoring dynamically varying content (like player scores). The technique is applied offline in order to create a lookup table of corresponding color information which is then indexed and applied in real-time while the game is playing. The patent goes into extensive detail as to how these operations are performed. In fact, a basic requirement of a patent is that it can be implemented by someone "skilled in the art."

The Pin2DMD founders willfully and knowingly implemented the patent both in the Pin2DMD editor as well as the playback hardware. This is indisputable, as the documentation for the editor and the GUI itself includes the same terminology (hashes and masks) created and used in the patent.

The only point of contention is that since they reside in Germany, and the patents apply to sales/use in the United States, they believe they are justified to copy and use whatever they want without legal recourse. They have also argued that software patents aren't allowed in Germany and expressed their general contempt of the US patent system on the forum and in private emails.

This is a legal argument by the way, and ignores general ethics which is really what should prevail in a small community.

Quoted from rubberducks:

If what you claim to be so innovative was really so ground breaking, I have to ask why, if not before, then certainly after PIN2DMD appeared, you haven't applied for and been granted patents in Germany?

The international patent system doesn't work this way. The US and international filings need to be made at the same time and international filings are much more expensive because the patent has to be reviewed by many countries.

To be honest, I never expected to need the patent as ColorDMD was a one-off project for a niche market. I never thought anyone would be crazy enough to invest time to copy it. The main reason the US patent was filed was just to have a documented record before disclosing it to others to see if it was worth the sizable investment I needed to make in order to try to share it with the community.

Quoted from rubberducks:

Furthermore, what would you have done if the license holders had said "we want you to pay $XX license fee per unit" ?

Something like this did happen, and we found terms that were agreeable to all parties. Could I have fought or ignored it? Possibly, but I was doing this to have fun and make a contribution. I never thought the idea would amount to much and thought it might be panned by the RGP purists anyway. I wasn't looking for headaches and if we couldn't come to terms, I would have just walked away.

Quoted from rubberducks:

The more you sabre rattle and accuse people of theft, the more determined you'll make some people to take actions that actually will harm your business, and use the work you and your collaborators have worked so hard on. So why pre-empt it?

The actions by Pin2DMD and private interactions I've had with them have never sat well with me. I've since found out they've taken similar actions on three other projects. In the past week, I've seen this push further with PinballSP proposing to copy the artwork outright. It was time to speak up.

#347 6 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

No of course not. You are the white knight which is only serving the community.
How come that every single attempt to bring color to pinball displays, no matter which hardware or method used has been knocked off by you. SmartDMD, DMDExtender just to name two of them. SmartDMD didยดt use hashes or masks. It used modified ROMs with some visible pixels in the upper left corner to identify the palette. There you claimed that the lookup-table is infringing your patent.
So what else do you think is covered by your patent ? Color palettes, bits, bytes, data, the pinball dmd itself ? Your patent seems to be the only way you can handle competition and secure your beloved profit. How poor is that ? Now who is knocking off other innovations here ? The only thing you are serving is your own wallet.
For the records . Here is the discussion about smartdmd.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pmd-smartdmd-kits-coming-soon/page/6#post-2189406
Ride on white knight !

When I contacted you, I specifically requested only that you remove the ColorDMD colorization method from Pin2DMD V2 and revert back to the grayscale-to-palette mapping that you had been using to that point.

When you asked me about SmartDMD, I explained that there was no conflict with side-channel method of signalling the frame but there could be an issue with the single byte palette identifier (which Olivier created while consulting with ColorDMD). However, if you want to continue to use SmartDMD's single byte palette identifier, and have Olivier's permission, go for it. I won't bother you.

But I will appeal to you yet again publicly to remove the ColorDMD colorization method from the Pin2DMD, and stop taking from other projects without their permission.

You're perfectly welcome to come up with your own ideas that are better than anything that has come before.

PinDMD, Run-DMD, ColorDMD, Pinsound. It's too much.

#356 6 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

No ones blaming me because i did nothing wrong. Even if I did point you to a vishay pdf It was just pointing you to a document that is open for any one to view any way. Its not a secret document its just a vishay DMD data sheet.
No matter what you say or want to play it (and its obvious you will never admit what you did so pointless conversation as it has been for the past 2 or 3 years) YOU stole my firmware and told the community how to illegally install it on none pinDMD2 hardware and basically how to steal pinDMD2 functionally and get it for free I dont care what you say or what excuse you have or tell your self. That is what happened and hopefully it has opened a few peoples eyes to what sort of person you are (and pinballsp is going down the same illegal road by the looks of it)
I give up going over the same thing over and over (as does colorDMD im sure)
Probably time I just block you as nothing will ever change. Im just waiting my breath.

+1000

#360 6 years ago
Quoted from mayuh:

Wow. I tried to say nothing in this thread, yet I can't.
Why don't you all just get along. Join forces. I can't believe any of you can make a profit in a niche niche niche market. I see colordmd has to make a living on selling their hardware, yet I doubt they could make any profit if they'd have to pay the artists coloring the frames using regular rates. I'm in the same position, i do the 3D translites. If Henrik had to pay my regular fee, the translites would be 800+. I do it, because it's a relaxing task compared to my every day job (others pay a consultant lol!), I have the know how and I'd like to contribute to the community.
Guys, from a customer point of view (I have 8 colordmds, 3 pin2dmd and a godmd clock) it's sad to see how much energy you spend fighting each other. Go have a beer, make a pot with the profit (I doubt there is any lol!) and share it the way you all contributed to the whole thing.
When I did the animations for the alternative DemoMan roms, I had to build a DMD simulator from the scratch. I'd have loved to use any of your solutions.
I know, I know... you 4 won't have a beer in the near future. But maybe, just maybe, you realize that all of you have something to share with each other and (insert egoistic reason here) others would benefit from that.

Mayuh, I'll have a drink with you and Russ anytime. On me.

#366 6 years ago

ColorDMD LED retail price is $369USD or 312 euro, not anywhere close to the 400-500 Euros you claim. Our retail price includes a margin for distributors. Wholesale prices are quite a bit lower.

Besides cost of goods, ColorDMD costs include professional volume contract manufacturing of boards, cables, assembly, and packaging. Paid services for fulfillment and customer assistance. Paid development and direct support for a growing library of titles. Free priority shipped replacement parts (including international priority shipments). Monthly costs for our website, e-commerce site, shipping, inventory control and other basic costs of managing and running a business.

You're either being intentionally deceptive in your statements or don't yet understand the costs of running any kind of volume business where you won't be able to do everything yourself.

Best of luck. The most time consuming part is content creation, QA, and developer support. This is also where all the value creation lies, and where you have yet to demonstrate capability.

I don't think much of your plan to enable others to illegally obtain content but I guess time will tell.

1 week later
#410 6 years ago

No magic... just a lot of hard work.

To enlighten the interested reader, here's the figure directly from the patent which steve45 copied and implemented in PIN2DMD without permission. https://www.google.com/patents/US8773452

Figure2 (resized).pngFigure2 (resized).png

This describes the frame identifer block in context of the full architecture below which yielded a novel method for real-time coloring pinball video frames that has earned three US patents both on architecture and method. Of the mutiple US patent examiners that reviewed it and searched for prior art, not one found it to be obvious when it was invented back in 2009-11. Only Steve and Joerg found it to be so, in 2016, after it was published and could be examined and copied.

Figure1 (resized).pngFigure1 (resized).png

What the reader might find equally interesting is that the actual invention was created and refined over a two year period (2009-2011) during the creation and demonstration of our first game, Attack From Mars. PIN2DMD's "obvious" colorization method managed to be created without Steve or Joerg ever having colored a single pinball game.

#412 6 years ago

My previous post included a link to the entire patent, with claims and a detailed description of the invention. No need for Steve or anyone else to assume anything. It's a public document.

In case it's not clear, a hash is just a method for tagging a pinball frame, similar to assigning it a "phone number" and storing it in a table. Once the table is created you can link and store all kinds of associated information, and look it up using the hash tag.

It's quite ridiculous for Steve to state that PIN2DMD uses a mask and hash, yet doesn't have a hash table to lookup the hashed value. It's also ridiculous to claim that the hashed value isn't linked to the color information which is read from memory via an address.

Regarding serial versus parallel processing, the patent makes no such claim so this is just Steve creating smoke.

What was innovative and non-obvious about the invention is that it contributed a unique method by which monochrome pinball frames could be processed offline, identified, and associated with color information. The masking defined in the invention was needed to recognize pinball frames based on static content (like graphics) while ignoring dynamic content that could change over time (like player scores).

The method was then be repeated during game play, with the stored color data recalled to create real-time frame-by-frame colorization of the identified monochrome video. The claims in the patent (as well as the description of the invention) go into extensive detail as to how this is accomplished and provide sufficient detail to reproduce one embodiment of the invention.

Prior to this work, the only known method for colorizing pinball frames was simple grayscale-to-color mapping, similar to what existed in the Nintendo Gameboy and PinMame.

What you might also find interesting is that within a 1-2 year period, Steve not only implemented ColorDMD's invention, but also wrote the code to knock off the Run-DMD clock and PinSound. He's been a busy beaver. Yet, with all his talent, never found the time to color a single game.

#414 6 years ago

The patent is defined by its claims which are required to be very specific. If you want to play games I'll cite them here. There's nothing general about them. And I'll remind you again, that prior to this work the only known method for colorizing pinball frames was simple graylevel-to-color mapping.

And the SmartDMD discussion that you're referencing was designed while Olivier (Oga) and I were exchanging emails about how to incorporate his idea of modifying game ROMs for reception by the ColorDMD using our existing hardware architecture. I still have all the emails. This was more than a year before MikeD got involved and tried to productize and sell SmartDMD.

Claim1 (resized).pngClaim1 (resized).png
Claim10 (resized).PNGClaim10 (resized).PNG

#417 6 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

PMD himself did ACDC and Metallica. Shrek,POTC, Family Guy and some more where done by the community. PMD sold the kits in his shop.

So if you want the whole story... SmartDMD was available for free long before Mike showed up.

Olivier first gave it to DMD Extender and created his own Rasberry Pi implementation after we couldn't agree on terms for its release with ColorDMD. Olivier wanted us to embed a license, and I wanted Olivier to have an OK from Stern to modify ROMs. I also told Olivier I didn't think it would be successful because of the missing byte and reduction to 16 colors at the expense of the shading. Again... I have the emails.

Monster_Bash was the first SmartDMD user to "complete a game" with it on Family Guy. This was long before Mike arrived on the scene, and he didn't distribute it or give the rights to Mike.

The Metallica and Avengers videos that Mike first showed when he announced the SmartDMD product weren't made by him at all. He had no content of his own at that time. The original Metallica was from Nerbflong who had already abandoned SmartDMD due to his frustration with the system, and had been working with ColorDMD for some time.

The Avengers video was from JF who had given up because he had run out of memory and couldn't complete it. He later contacted ColorDMD. We contracted him to redo it for the ColorDMD platform and helped him complete it. There were a lot of other projects that have been started and got stuck for the same reason... lack of memory.

Mike did a lot of work on AC/DC and Metallica but my understanding is he quit the project before finishing them. These games used boards with two ROM chips and didn't have memory problems, but there was some criticism about the missing byte (which Oga finally fixed with side-channel) and the lack of detail (due to the 16 color problem).

Mike also wasn't able to deliver a low-cost supported solution and had additional problems with creating content. His final price was similar to ColorDMD. When Mike exited, he made good on his threat and made the unfinished ROMs freely available and others added to them.

#419 6 years ago

Actually... it's necessity that drives inventions, not competition from copying someone else's invention.

Your "engine" is running on the same hashing and masking techniques that ColorDMD invented and patented. Unfortunately for PIN2DMD, you're missing all the additional innovations that we've come up with and bolted on to the original engine to enable us to handle all the rough roads and obstacles you have ahead.

I'll only be satisfied when you and Steve stop copying and cloning other projects without permission. Whether you acknowledge it or not, your behavior is highly destructive and demotivating for anyone to spend time and money to invent anything new for pinball or try to bring it to market.

Until then I'll continue to expose what you're about and let others decide for themselves.

#422 6 years ago

A Pin2DMD is not a copy of a PinDMD. Its all original and the name is just a coincidence.

A Go-DMD is not a copy of a Run-DMD. It's all original and the name is just a coincidence.

A Rasberry PInsound is not a copy of a PinSound. It's all original and the name (which was later changed after a trademark dispute) is just a coincidence.

A method for masking/hashing/colorizing pinball frames is not a copy of a method for masking/hashing/colorizing pinball frames. It's all original and the terminology is just a coincidence.

There's either a whole lot of coincidences or a whole lot of copying going on where you and Steve are concerned. Since I can't tell the difference between s diesel and petrol engine, I'll let people smarter than me decide and wait for your next great "invention."

#429 6 years ago
Quoted from steve45:

I never claimed that go DMD isn't kind of a copy of a Run DMD. It was clearly inspired by the work of Torbjรถrn, which is explicitly mentioned on the goDMD site. But no one has a problem with that (except you maybe).

Really? Here's Limpan's post on the first page of his Run-DMD clock thread from two years ago.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/run-dmd-the-most-amazing-clock-ever-released#post-2317759

Quoted from Limpan:

Looking to answer some more questions later tonight, but I had to post something when I saw this.

What do you mean by "original post"? I don't know who posted that, I'm sure it's not Torbjรถrn who said he did not want it out in the public. Not sure when everything is deletd, but it could be that german ripoff as they call "Go-DMD". I don't think they are ready for taking orders yet though, since they still uses the Run-DMD in their advertisement!

#431 6 years ago

Here's russdx's VPForums post from December 2015, speaking out against Lucky's direct copying of his pinDMD code and integration in PIN2DMD.

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=32549&page=9

pindmd (resized).PNGpindmd (resized).PNG

#432 6 years ago

And here on the Go-DMD clock page is a link to "Rasberry-Pinsound". Interesting name as it was designed to replace the PinSound invention and use the same community sound files developed to support it. Had a long conversation with the founders of PinSound at TPF this year, who expressed real frustration that both their invention and name were copied.

https://go-dmd.de/produkt/raspberry-pinsound-image/

rasberrypinsound (resized).PNGrasberrypinsound (resized).PNG

Here's Steve's own thread on Pinside openly discussing his project where he actually states that sounds can be downloaded from the PinSound forum.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rebuilding-sound-for-de-jurassic-park-using-a-pi#post-3566278

Quoted from steve45:

No sounds can downloaded from pinsound forum or extracted from game Roms with tools like M1.
Sounds get triggert by the CPU from the original game code just like the normal sound card.
- Steve

#436 6 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

And who is Limpan ? Steve was talking about Torbjรถrn the inventor of Run-DMD and you quote a post of a run-DMD user ?

The distributor for Run-DMD. Steve mentioned both Torbjรถrn and the "distributor guy (don't remember the name)." His name is Limpan.

Quoted from Limpan:

You can buy the Run-DMD from my newly opened webshop as someone mentioned above: http://run-dmd.com (nice detective skills). I'm still waiting for a batch from Torbjรถrn, so orders placed now would ship latest on monday (or earlier).

#438 6 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

It is getting boring how you are desperately seeking arguments, because you donยดt have real ones.
Have fun with your buddies here. This discussion is nothing but a loop and a waste of time.

My last post was 13 days ago. I was done posting to this thread until Steve and you kicked it up again.

#443 6 years ago

This is kind of boring stuff but Joerg still doesn't understand how patent claims are constructed, refuses to consult a lawyer, and continues to misrepresent the patent. There are two types of claims: independent and dependent.

Claims 1 and 10 are independent claims and contain all the elements necessary to define the invention. If an independent claim is infringed, the patent is infringed.

Dependent claims (2-9) and (11-16), which Lucky continues to reference, may only come into play if its determined that an independent claim is invalid by virtue of being too broad. The dependent claims provide fall-back positions that further limit the scope of the independent claim.

The existence of a dependent claim implies that the independent claim is more broad. For example, dependent claim 6 which includes "lcd displays" means that the patent examiner has concluded that the independent claim covers "later generation displays" including, but not limited to "lcd displays".

For a little more color on how claims work, here's an answer from an actual patent attorney: https://www.quora.com/What-are-independent-and-dependent-claims-in-a-patent-What-is-the-significance-of-each-How-to-figure-out-whether-a-claim-is-independent-or-dependent-while-reading-a-patent

1 month later
#569 6 years ago

I don't have a horse in this race... we're happy with our cable solution and have used a 12V switcher since product introduction in 2012.

However, unless I'm missing something, there are some obvious problems with this design for WPC games, and is the main reason we moved away from the DMD connector.

(1) You can't use 12V from the WPC DMD controller to drive anything. There's a current limiting 56 ohm, 1/4 amp resistor in the path. If you pull too much current through this resistor, you're going to burn the resistor on the DMD controller board like a fuse.

(2) Running the display off the 5V logic supply runs the risk of watchdog resets, especially on older games where the 5V bridge/cap is already stressed. This is the reason there are a bajillion caps on Luis' new DMD board but still don't see how you can predict/guarantee that the 5V won't dip as it's a function of video content, display brightness, power driver board components, and anything else hanging off the 5V supply.

Combining the two supplies with diodes doesn't resolve either problem.

The "best" solution would be one that uses the actual high voltage supplies that were intended to power the display. But this requires a more complex design to safely switch the high voltage to something that can be used by the display, and protect the display in the event of a failure at the switcher.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,856 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, PA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 18.95
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 65.00
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dmod.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dmdmk64-new-dmd-multicolor-by-pinballsp-is-on-the-way?tu=Dmod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.