IMG_9901 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9900 (resized).jpeg
3pu1kq (resized).jpg
75429320_2661710413892905_3615448893623369728_o.jpg
e60eb69d-5797-4e30-8f65-e1e33d1749f9.jpg
f6931b0f-0994-4cf6-b399-91336dfd2b2c.jpg
d653713e-61e6-4adb-b88e-193a58caab47.jpg
SLEIC.jpg
There are 1,203 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 25.
#101 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

You keep mentioning CAN bus. Spike is not strictly CAN. It's a custom RS-485 protocol that you will have to decode.

This CAN bus is not specifically for Spike, I add it to connect some Mods wired with a fast and safe serial port, for example matrix controller board to DMD will connect by CAN bus, but topper will be wireless by WIFI or 2.4Ghz Nordic RF module.

Board modified to install a stronger USB B connector, instead of small mini B USB.

ScreenHunter_040 (resized).jpgScreenHunter_040 (resized).jpg

#102 7 years ago

Why talk to topper via wireless when its like 3 feet away? Surely just running a few data lines / your canbus network makes much more sense?

Never use wireless when you don't need 2! Its good for setting up configurations or downloading new firmware etc.. But talking to a bit of hardware 2/3 feet away seems bit over kill? Just use good old wires lol (far more reliable)

Just my opinion though

#103 7 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

Why talk to topper via wireless when its like 3 feet away? Surely just running a few data lines / your canbus network makes much more sense?
Never use wireless when you don't need 2! Its good for setting up configurations or downloading new firmware etc.. But talking to a bit of hardware 2/3 feet away seems bit over kill? Just use good old wires lol (far more reliable)
Just my opinion though

Absolutely ! Thats why we decided to use good old serial bus to connect our mods like go-dmd topper. Already enough wireless electro smog around. Simpler ist better most of the times

#104 7 years ago

Many ideas, must test all, some will work, some not.
People prefer a product ready to work, plug and play, so as less cables and connections, better.

I know problems with RF modules in an electromagnetically noisy environment, so I must test yet, I think will work then will be the best for a plug and play product. Better if people only need connect the topper to 220VAC with no cables between pinball and topper, than if people must to do an installation.

Better if product may update wireless from cell phone, instead of must to remove device and connect to PC computer with a software.

And about wired connections, I need may share same data with several devices, so I prefer work with an addressable communication bus, and then the best, fast and safe is CAN bus, better than RS232 (only work with one device to device).

At any rate, there are many ideas, must test all and see what work and what avoid if fail.

This is not only a DMD, but I try to do a multimedia product, to control DMD multicolor, Topper, and any Mod that want add. Also I will check about add SOUND options to replace original sound board by a sound system working with WAV files.

DMDMK64 is not a simple DMD Multicolor, but I want to become a full multimedia system.

#105 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

Better if product may update wireless from cell phone, instead of must to remove device and connect to PC computer with a software.

We already implemented over the air upgrade of the ESP and PIN2DMD/Go-DMD firmware upgrade through wifi is coming soon.

Quoted from pinballsp:

And about wired connections, I need may share same data with several devices, so I prefer work with an addressable communication bus, and then the best, fast and safe is CAN bus, better than RS232 (only work with one device to device).

The serial port protocol we implemented is multi drop capable, which means we can control up to 255 devices.
If RS232 is good enough for Stern SAM LE Aux hardware, it should be good enough for us too.

Quoted from pinballsp:

At any rate, there are many ideas, must test all and see what work and what avoid if fail.
This is not only a DMD, but I try to do a multimedia product, to control DMD multicolor, Topper, and any Mod that want add. Also I will check about add SOUND options to replace original sound board by a sound system working with WAV files.
DMDMK64 is not a simple DMD Multicolor, but I want to become a full multimedia system.

As I already said software development and support is far more time consuming then putting the hardware together.
I´m curious when your first usable product is ready, which has features beyond rgb.dmd from Eli.

#106 7 years ago

Working to add new pinball manufacturers to firmware.

Logic Analizer data from DMD signals; Start frame Clock, Jump Line Clock, Start Line Clock, Data Clock, Data. This capture screen example seems to have four sweeps per line, to generate 16 levels of brightness.

Last version of PCB is already in manufacturer, I will may assemble prototype in one week. Then I will send it to a friend that has many pinball to check in several pinball that work properly without external power supply, connect directly to pinball with the two orignal DMD connectors, so 100% plug and play.

At any rate user "Pick Holder" from Pinballinfo forum confirm me that connect directly to 5v in Stern SAM work perfect without external power supply. So practically, it's sure that DMDMK64 will not need external power supply, so will be more compact, lighter, faster to assemble and 100% Plug and Play for all real pinball, and for Virtual Pinball may be I offer optional external power supply 12v or 5v.

screenshot (resized).jpgscreenshot (resized).jpg

1 week later
#107 7 years ago

I receive already the new PCB board for DMDMK64 prototype, this add switched DC-DC to remove external power supply and CAN bus with RJ45 connectors. These are pictures about the three boards I manufacture currently to do DMD Multicolor, also soon I will release the SEGA 192*64 DMDMK64 based.

First firmware version for DMDMK64 will be avaible soon, probably for the begining of January, also I think SEGA 192*64 will release for same date.

Small RED board, will be available until out of stock, then only will manufacture big boards, these do not need add acrylic frame and if need external power supply may fix to board with screws and spacers , so also remove the acrylic piece to attach the power supply.

Testing to remove external power supply, to becomse all my DMD 100% plug and play, with the two orignal pinball connectors. At any rate if must keep external power supply, current 5V 7A will be replaced by 5v 5A, tested work fine, its smaller, lighter and more compact.

DMD_001 (resized).jpgDMD_001 (resized).jpg

DMD_002 (resized).jpgDMD_002 (resized).jpg

DMD_004 (resized).jpgDMD_004 (resized).jpg

DMD_003 (resized).jpgDMD_003 (resized).jpg

DMD_005 (resized).jpgDMD_005 (resized).jpg

DMD_006 (resized).jpgDMD_006 (resized).jpg

DMD_007 (resized).jpgDMD_007 (resized).jpg

DMD_008 (resized).jpgDMD_008 (resized).jpg

DMD_009 (resized).jpgDMD_009 (resized).jpg

DMD_010 (resized).jpgDMD_010 (resized).jpg

DMD_011 (resized).jpgDMD_011 (resized).jpg

DMD_012 (resized).jpgDMD_012 (resized).jpg

DMD_013 (resized).jpgDMD_013 (resized).jpg

DMD_014 (resized).jpgDMD_014 (resized).jpg

DMD_015 (resized).jpgDMD_015 (resized).jpg

DMD_016 (resized).jpgDMD_016 (resized).jpg

DMD_017 (resized).jpgDMD_017 (resized).jpg

DMD_018 (resized).jpgDMD_018 (resized).jpg

DMD_019 (resized).jpgDMD_019 (resized).jpg

DMD_020 (resized).jpgDMD_020 (resized).jpg

DMD_021 (resized).jpgDMD_021 (resized).jpg

DMD_022 (resized).jpgDMD_022 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#108 7 years ago

New and I think last prototype of the board for the DMDMK64.

The bad thing about thinking so much and giving so many laps to a project, is that you constantly come up with improvements and additions, but I think this is already the final version to bring to market the first version of DMDMK64. In the pictures attached, you can see the new power supply that can install the board. A very small and compact 5v 4A, more than enough to handle the panel and the controller.

This power supply is directly soldered to the board, there is no need to wire from the power supply to the board, and the AC input goes into the board with a 5mm 2-pin to screw connector, although the cable could also be welded directly.

The wiring of the panels does not go to the power supply, now they are welded directly under the board, so that it is completely hidden, with a cleaner and more professional appearance.

This board also installs a 5-ampere DC-DC switched controller, so you can connect the DMD 100% plug and play, using the voltage supplied by the pinball through the original connectors. It is something I have yet to prove, but it almost certainly should work. In addition it adds one or two supercapacitors to avoid reset to the CPU, in case of high peak consumption, something unlikely. This supercapacitor system can also solve any problem of CPU resetting that may be suffering pinball, so it has a dual utility if someone has thought of replacing their old plasma DMD with a new one Multicolor DMD and also solve problems of CPU reset, this is the product.

We started 2017, and I think that already during this month of January, I will be able to present a functional version of the DMDMK64, fix prices and options.

fuente_001 (resized).jpgfuente_001 (resized).jpg
fuente_003 (resized).jpgfuente_003 (resized).jpg
fuente_002 (resized).jpgfuente_002 (resized).jpg
fuente_004 (resized).jpgfuente_004 (resized).jpg
fuente_005 (resized).jpgfuente_005 (resized).jpg

#109 7 years ago

So far so good!

3 weeks later
#111 7 years ago

This is the last DMDST32 I have develop, and will be the last I will manufacture.
Big PCB board, all in one, new design. The PCB board acts as a frame, the methacrylate frame of previous versions disappears. Replaced the small USB connector, for a larger and more robust one.

The power supply is now integrated and welded directly on the PCB boar, it is a very small, light and compact model. It does not need cables between power supply and board, nor the fixation part of the power supply to the board of previous model. The AC cable now comes straight from the board, with a 2-pin screw connector to be able to remove and lay the cable quickly.

The board allows to install an amber filter to improve the contrast and hide the Led.
The final product is much lighter and more compact than previous versions. This will be the only model I will make of DMDST32, until I starts with DMDMK64 production.

Sin título-4.jpgSin título-4.jpg

Sin título-7.jpgSin título-7.jpg

DSC_0076.jpgDSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0080.jpgDSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0101.jpgDSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0088.jpgDSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0102.jpgDSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0222.jpgDSC_0222.jpg

DSC_0220.jpgDSC_0220.jpg

DSC_0232.jpgDSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0248.jpgDSC_0248.jpg

Sin título-5.jpgSin título-5.jpg

#112 7 years ago

Very nice and clean...

#114 7 years ago

One feature I forgot to mention;

This new DMDST32 (big board), is also ready for 100% plug and play without external power supply, so with a custom cable 3 pin to 4pin (for Bally/Williams), may connect directly without external power supply. I'm preparing custom cables by manufacturer, so for pinball real, will not need connect to 100VAC with clips, but simply connect a cable from DMD to Driver board to get 12VDC and convert to 5VDC with the switched DC-DC that may install this new board.

And price keep same, 179 Euros full assembled + freight cost. There are some optional extras like Amber filter and some more. More information in my facebook https://www.facebook.com/Pinballsp

I warn about this feature (100% plug and play ready), to avoid that later some "competitors" say that I have copy ideas from another, when its JUST on the CONTRARY, there is "people" that copy my designs and ideas.

2 weeks later
#115 7 years ago

Is there a ETA on your own firmware for these boards?

#116 7 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

Is there a ETA on your own firmware for these boards?

Hello russdx.
A little delay because I'm working with three kind of DMD at same time, 128x32, 192x64 and lately added to the project the 128x16 (for Hook, Star Trek, Batman, etc...). Also testing Topper with Kinetis and Raspberry Pi3. I think first version of 128x32 will be ready in about 2-3 weeks.

#117 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

One feature I forgot to mention;
This new DMDST32 (big board), is also ready for 100% plug and play without external power supply, so with a custom cable 3 pin to 4pin (for Bally/Williams), may connect directly without external power supply. I'm preparing custom cables by manufacturer, so for pinball real, will not need connect to 100VAC with clips, but simply connect a cable from DMD to Driver board to get 12VDC and convert to 5VDC with the switched DC-DC that may install this new board.
And price keep same, 179 Euros full assembled + freight cost. There are some optional extras like Amber filter and some more. More information in my facebook https://www.facebook.com/Pinballsp
I warn about this feature (100% plug and play ready), to avoid that later some "competitors" say that I have copy ideas from another, when its JUST on the CONTRARY, there is "people" that copy my designs and ideas.

Wondering who you are referring to in the last line.

#118 7 years ago

I am very excited about this product. Can't wait until it works with Capcom so I can install one into my PM!

#119 7 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Wondering who you are referring to in the last line.

hello shimoda.
I prefer do not speak more about it, to avoid again unpleasant discussions with some german people, and besides this have happen mainly in another forums. It seems that now everything is calm, better not resurrect it again. Anyway I have to be careful, some people behaviors are quite dark, mainly when there are money interest.

#120 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

Hello russdx.
A little delay because I'm working with three kind of DMD at same time, 128x32, 192x64 and lately added to the project the 128x16 (for Hook, Star Trek, Batman, etc...). Also testing Topper with Kinetis and Raspberry Pi3. I think first version of 128x32 will be ready in about 2-3 weeks.

I too cannot wait for the 128 x 32 DMDMK64 to be ready to ship with firmware. I have been following this for some time. Pinballsp appears poised to deliver and outstanding product which will be within my budget and have all the colouring features I want. I have learned one thing in this hobby...be patient, you will be rewarded. Keep up the great work Pinballsp

#121 7 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I am very excited about this product. Can't wait until it works with Capcom so I can install one into my PM!

Thanks for your support Haymaker.
I will test soon Capcom, with this set of boards I got time ago, only need burn Rom and run CPU.

I do not foresee problems to add it to the firmware, or maybe it is already supported. I'm working with several projects at a time and this slows everything down

IMG_20170216_170533 (resized).jpgIMG_20170216_170533 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170216_170523 (resized).jpgIMG_20170216_170523 (resized).jpg

#122 7 years ago
Quoted from Budfan:

I too cannot wait for the 128 x 32 DMDMK64 to be ready to ship with firmware. I have been following this for some time. Pinballsp appears poised to deliver and outstanding product which will be within my budget and have all the colouring features I want. I have learned one thing in this hobby...be patient, you will be rewarded. Keep up the great work Pinballsp

Thank you very much Bufdan.

#123 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

Thanks for your support Haymaker.
I will test soon Capcom, with this set of boards I got time ago, only need burn Rom and run CPU.
I do not foresee problems to add it to the firmware, or maybe it is already supported. I'm working with several projects at a time and this slows everything down

If there is any way I can help please let me know!

#124 7 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

If there is any way I can help please let me know!

Thanks for your support.

#125 7 years ago

Very excited about this color display. Finally fully colored with decent price. Can't wait to colorize my lotr and later other pins. I can offer also testing support if you need. Keep up the good work!

#126 7 years ago
Quoted from Nappis:

Very excited about this color display. Finally fully colored with decent price. Can't wait to colorize my lotr and later other pins. I can offer also testing support if you need. Keep up the good work!

Yeah, I am looking forward to seeing where this goes as well. The hardware looks awesome so all that need to come is the code!

#127 7 years ago

New design, practically ready to send to factory next Monday. DMDMK66 192x64 Multicolor. In this case it is a Multicolor DMD LED compatible SEGA 192x64 that install Baywatch, Batman for Ever, Frankenstein, Maverick.

This DMD is 100% Plug and Play, no external power supply needed, no custom cables to connect, just remove the original DMD, and connect the new DMDMK66 192x64. Install the powerful Kinetis MK66 processor, 180Mhz, 1Mb Flash, 144 pin TQFP chip. ALL in one big PCB board, do not need any acrylic frame, the best professional look, time ago I stop to design small PCB + acrylic bracket, current with big PCB is the best solution.

Optional extras:
=================
1.- Amber filter to improve contrast and hide the LEDS.
2.- USB or CAN bus, to connect and control a high resolution Topper, with custom animations. It will also allow connect to matrix controller board to read all switches and outputs status, to activate custom animations in Topper display.
3.- WIFI; To configure and upgrade wirelessly, from the cell phone.
4.- Bluetooth; Same functions as the WIFI.
5.- 2.4Ghz Radio, to wirelessly trigger a high resolution Topper (no cables between DMD and Topper).
6.- 512Mb flash memory chip to store full colored games in advanced mode.

The price will fix it as soon prototype assembled and tested, this will be the cheaper LED Multicolor DMD 192x64 solution on the market.

I'm working just now also with design of DMD 128x16, (Hook, Star Trek, Batman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Checkpoint ) and hope send both to factory next Monday.

May check details and news about these and other of my designs also in my Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Pinballsp

ScreenHunter_073 (resized).jpgScreenHunter_073 (resized).jpg

#128 7 years ago

Design of the new Multicolor DMDMK64 128x16 ( compatible Hook, Star Trek, Batman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Checkpoint). Hardware based on a powerful Kinetis MK64 microcontroller.

In spite of being a smaller screen and with less resolution, the design is more complex, since the original DMD install in the DMD board the video controller (Z80, RAm, Rom and some 74xx/40xx chips).

I still have to review the designs of this and the 192x64, but if there are no unexpected, they can go to the factory Monday or Tuesday, and have the prototype mounted a week later.

The features are similar to the 128x32 model. Optional can install USB or CAN bus to communicate with a Topper display, WIFI/2.4Ghz for wireless configuration and/or communication wireless with a Topper display. The SD card is fast access parallel 4 bits, which will allow to store complete colored games.

This DMD is 100% plug and play, and requires no external power supply, will be supplied with a cable to connect directly to the 12VDC of the pinball.

I must check yet if possible store all games in one Rom, and select game with jumpers, so will not need burn Rom by game.

ScreenHunter_078.jpgScreenHunter_078.jpg

ScreenHunter_079.jpgScreenHunter_079.jpg

#129 7 years ago

Holy shit man! I'm in. Who programs this? The community? Will it be difficult?

1 week later
#130 7 years ago

Was there any progress working with the Chinese led module manufacturers creating a better led module? (no bleed etc..)

#131 7 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

Was there any progress working with the Chinese led module manufacturers creating a better led module? (no bleed etc..)

There is a new chip some providers use now in led panels, but do not know if those solve bleed problem, I hope check it soon.

#132 7 years ago

In a few days will be available DMDST32 big board without external power supply (practically PLug and PLay), directly connect to pinball 12VDC supply with one UNIVERSAL cable and a new quick splice connectors, so do not need different custom cables for each pinball manufacturer, but only ONE Universal cable to connect 12VDC very fast and easy to any pinball. The new quick splice connectors allow plug - unplug easy and fast after install.

With this new option, avoid external power supply and avoid connect to high voltage (100VAC). I will provide new instructions with pictures to connect the new cable to 12VDC in any pinball.. Same will be available for DMDMK64. The 128x16 and 192x64 always will be 100% plug and play, no power supply required.

At any rate, DMDST32 and DMDMK64 boards yet will keep OPTIONAL install external power supply, if user require it, for example for virtual pinball (if no 12VDC available).

After check all options, I think UNIVERSAL 12VDC cable and quick splices plug-unplug is the best option for a Plug and Play DMD.

DMDST32 Big board with 12VDC PLug and Play cable, is the cheaper in the market currently, only 184€ + freight cost. Optional extras; WIFI, preconfigured SD card, Topper connector, Amber FILTER, RS232 port, Chip enhancer.

Orders contact by email [email protected], skype pinballsp, Whatsapp +34 693 344 445, Facebook messenger https://www.facebook.com/Pinballsp 

DMDST32_12VDC.jpgDMDST32_12VDC.jpg

DMDST32_12VDC_002_.jpgDMDST32_12VDC_002_.jpg

#133 7 years ago

Who is supposed to program the color for each game?

#134 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Who is supposed to program the color for each game?

For DMDMK64 I will start to provide full colorized games, and a special editor with help support for fast advanced coloring (not colorize pixel by pixel by hand, like in some current editors).

#135 7 years ago

Got prices already?

#136 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Got prices already?

Do you mean about DMDMK64 ??, will be very similar to current DMDST32, with some additional extras, like the 512Mb Flash memory to store advanced coloring game files. DMDMK64 price will be between 185 and 210€.

#137 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

Do you mean about DMDMK64 ??, will be very similar to current DMDST32, with some additional extras, like the 512Mb Flash memory to store advanced coloring game files. DMDMK64 price will be between 185 and 210€.

When will it be possible to order? (64 version)

#138 7 years ago
Quoted from mima:

When will it be possible to order? (64 version)

Hello.

I can not yet provide the exact date on which the product will be ready, there is some delay because currently I work in several projects at the same time (DMDMK64, DMD 128x16, DMD 192x64, Hologram Mod, Virtual pinball I/O board, and some custom projects). I will keep informed of the status of each project in the forum and on facebook.

#139 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

Hello.
I can not yet provide the exact date on which the product will be ready, there is some delay because currently I work in several projects at the same time (DMDMK64, DMD 128x16, DMD 192x64, Hologram Mod, Virtual pinball I/O board, and some custom projects). I will keep informed of the status of each project in the forum and on facebook.

I would concentrate on DMDMK64 Luis. There are potentially a LOT of sales in that product.

#140 7 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

I would concentrate on DMDMK64 Luis. There are potentially a LOT of sales in that product.

Thanks for suggestion. I will try to finish DMDMK64 as soon as possible.

#141 7 years ago

Practically ready the new DMDST32 12VDC.

This do not need high voltage power supply, but connect directly to pinball 12VDC. Also provide ONE 12VDC UNIVERSAL cable (do not need custom cables by pinball manufacturer) with new quick splice plug-unplug connectors for fast and easy installation, allow unplug easy without remove installation to move DMD to another pinball. Practically this is Plug and Play in a few minutes.

Now external power supply, is optional and yet may install in board, I keep option for people that may require it, for example for some virtual pinball installtion if 12VDC not available or any other requirement.

Pictures attached, about the switched 12V DC-DC converter to 5V 5A, that install this DMDST32 12VDC version. Price keep same 184€ + freight cost, and power supply 100-250VAC now is optional with price +18€.

12VDC will be also available in DMDMK64.

IMG_20170314_163111.jpgIMG_20170314_163111.jpg
IMG_20170314_163209.jpgIMG_20170314_163209.jpg
IMG_20170314_163221.jpgIMG_20170314_163221.jpg
IMG_20170314_163331.jpgIMG_20170314_163331.jpg
IMG_20170314_163413.jpgIMG_20170314_163413.jpg

#142 7 years ago

The Led panel manufacturer has change panel design, and these do not fit with my current DMDST32 big board, so I have change my design to may install the new led panels.

Also I have improve design, remove not used components (some holes, connectors, super capacitors, etc...), improve the switched DC-DC, center in board, with a new horizontal inductor. This is the official 12VDC Ready DMD232 Edition, to connect directly to 12VCD instead of to high voltage AC, external power supply may install yet but its optional.

Add push button to enter in Update mode, this is better because DIL switch fail frequently, Add 2 x buffer chips to connect a Topper with P5 panels. Data and power cables, will be custom cables, with correct length, so avoid must to fold and fasten cable with flanges. Also the power supply cables are now custom cables with 4 short wires soldered directly to board, no more long cables, so better and profesional look.

And if no more manufacturer changes, this will be the last version of DMDST32 I will manufacture until I release DMDMK64.

ScreenHunter_036.jpgScreenHunter_036.jpg

ScreenHunter_001.jpgScreenHunter_001.jpg

ScreenHunter_002.jpgScreenHunter_002.jpg

#143 7 years ago

In about one week I will receive board for the new DMDST32 12V DC Ready, this get power supply directly from 12V DC, do not need external power supply, do not connect to high voltage.

This DMD install new model of led panels, with better features, according with manufacturer improve "Refresh rate more good and more better remove shadow effect". So, may be solve also the bleeding, though I must test it yet to confirm.

So, it's time to provide full information with pictures to identify WHERE connect in each pinball manufacturer, to get 12V DC. Start with Bally/Williams, WPC89 (WPC89, WPC-S, WPC-DCS) and WPC95. Next days I will post pictures to identify 12v DC in all pinball manufacturers (Data East, Stern SAM, Spike, Gottlieb, Capcom).

This 12V DC Ready, will be also available in DMDMK64. Both also may install external 100VAC power supply, for special installations, like virtual pinball, this will be optional.

WPC89_001 .jpgWPC89_001 .jpg
WPC89_002.jpgWPC89_002.jpg
WPC89_003.jpgWPC89_003.jpg
WPC95_003.jpgWPC95_003.jpg
WPC95_004.jpgWPC95_004.jpg

#144 7 years ago

Data East identify, where connect to get 12V DC power supply for last "DMDST32 12VDC Ready Edition". Start to ship this new 12V DC version DMD, next Monday.

This information, will be also useful to connect DMDMK64 to 12V DC.

data_12vdc_001_.jpgdata_12vdc_001_.jpg

data_12vdc_002_.jpgdata_12vdc_002_.jpg

data_12vdc_003_.jpgdata_12vdc_003_.jpg

#145 7 years ago

When will the DMDMK64 be ready to ship?

#146 7 years ago
Quoted from mima:

When will the DMDMK64 be ready to ship?

Sorry, there is delay because I'm working now with Hologram Mod for Creature, and also testing new DMD 192*64 and 128*16.

#147 7 years ago

Stern/Sega WhiteStar identify, where connect to get 12V DC power supply for last "DMDST32 12VDC Ready Edition". This information, will be also useful to connect DMDMK64 to 12V DC.

whiteStar.jpgwhiteStar.jpg

whiteStar_002.jpgwhiteStar_002.jpg

#148 7 years ago

Stern SAM identify, where connect to get 12V DC power supply for last "DMDST32 12VDC Ready Edition". This information, will be also useful to connect DMDMK64 to 12V DC.

SAM_001.jpgSAM_001.jpg

SAM_002.jpgSAM_002.jpg

#149 7 years ago

CAPCOM identification, where connect to get 18V DC supply for last "DMDST32 12VDC Ready Edition". This information, will be also useful to connect DMDMK64 to 12V DC.

DMDST32 and also DMDMK64 accept up to 36VDC. With CAPCOM, connect to 18VDC instead of to 12VDC, no problem about it, work perfect.

capcom_001.jpgcapcom_001.jpg

capcom_002.jpgcapcom_002.jpg

capcom_003.jpgcapcom_003.jpg

#150 7 years ago

All pictures, by pinball manufacturer, to connect DMDST32 to 12V DC, available in a PDF, to download from this MEGA link. https://mega.nz/#!Ac8WkR4A!Mq8hY8eDN25KiyXRSGFsyEc8UY12xwDrx-ghhf0nAcI

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pearl River, NY
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 119.99
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
London, ENGLAND
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,203 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 25.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dmdmk64-new-dmd-multicolor-by-pinballsp-is-on-the-way/page/3?hl=lucky1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.