Topic Stats

• 1,127 posts
  • 100 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 days ago by Mistermoberg
  • Topic is favorited by 97 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 872 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

75429320_2661710413892905_3615448893623369728_o.jpg
e60eb69d-5797-4e30-8f65-e1e33d1749f9.jpg
f6931b0f-0994-4cf6-b399-91336dfd2b2c.jpg
d653713e-61e6-4adb-b88e-193a58caab47.jpg
SLEIC.jpg
ScreenHunter_017.jpg
TZ_magic.jpg
ScreenHunter_065.jpg
ScreenHunter_064.jpg
scammer.jpg
ScreenHunter_021.jpg
ScreenHunter_022.jpg
ScreenHunter_020.jpg
puntos_005.jpg
puntos_004.jpg
puntos_001.jpg

There are 1127 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 23.
#1101 4 months ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Stop saying final version

lol... version numbers work just as well

#1102 4 months ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Stop saying final version

Do not worry friend, as long as there is health and I am not scamming people, as this guy does, everything is going well.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/germangamingsupplies-missing-order-scam/page/2#post-5262408

Without hurry but without pause, to make a quality product. I don't care about money, as the greedy FPGA boys do, nor do I deal with trying to discredit competitors with lies, as do the envious German Trolls.

Fortunately, I receive many orders for my DMDMK66, even without still supporting advanced coloring, something that I greatly appreciate all the people who trust me, in the quality of what I do, and in my honesty. That is enough for me to be happy and sleep peacefully.

PS: And advice from a friend, when a scammer gives you a positive vote in any of your comments, be seriously concerned (I would). Peace and have a good day friend. And now with your permission I am going to assemble DMDMK66 screens, which tomorrow I have to send, on time, all pending orders, which are enough.

#1103 4 months ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

Do not worry friend, as long as there is health and I am not scamming people, as this guy does, everything is going well.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/germangamingsupplies-missing-order-scam/page/2#post-5262408
Without hurry but without pause, to make a quality product. I don't care about money, as the greedy FPGA boys do, nor do I deal with trying to discredit competitors with lies, as do the envious German Trolls.
Fortunately, I receive many orders for my DMDMK66, even without still supporting advanced coloring, something that I greatly appreciate all the people who trust me, in the quality of what I do, and in my honesty. That is enough for me to be happy and sleep peacefully.

PS: And advice from a friend, when a scammer gives you a positive vote in any of your comments, be seriously concerned (I would). Peace and have a good day friend. And now with your permission I am going to assemble DMDMK66 screens, which tomorrow I have to send, on time, all pending orders, which are enough.

Great product, I have mine in a Whitewater since January without issue! Looking forward to adding in more colors! Thank you PinballSp!

#1104 4 months ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

I don't know why you're getting defensive about it. It's just silly to keep saying "final version" over and over again. As the above poster suggested, just use a version number. At best, it's rather confusing for potential customers.

Also, for the most part, you'd be best off just not mentioning him (rappelbox). Just ignore it.

#1105 4 months ago
Quoted from J67ab:

Great product, I have mine in a Whitewater since January without issue! Looking forward to adding in more colors! Thank you PinballSp!

Thank you for the support, friend.

#1106 4 months ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

I don't know why you're getting defensive about it. It's just silly to keep saying "final version" over and over again. As the above poster suggested, just use a version number. At best, it's rather confusing for potential customers.
Also, for the most part, you'd be best off just not mentioning him (rappelbox). Just ignore it.

I have not put myself in defense, I have only made one comment, just as you have also done, and I have given you some advice, that's all.

The versions that I have been releasing lately, are corrections of BUGS, that's why the version is the same, I announce it so that whoever uses the Editor knows it and can download a version without errors.

As for the trolls and the German criminals, I haven't mentioned them for a long time, despite all the traps they still commit, such as COPYING, PLAGIARIZING, STEALING SOURCE CODE, and even HACKING my HARDWARE. They are nothing more than a gang of criminals, and we all know who they are, after all they are no more than three Germans, the usual ones. As soon as my lawyer can, I file a complaint in court against each of those scoundrels.

PD: there is one more detected bug, I hope it does not bother you if I post again announcing it, so that the users of the product can download it. The version will remain the same, and it is also the final version.

#1107 4 months ago

Do you have an ETA on when we’ll be able to update our firmware to support this?
People will be more happy with a working firmware and buggy app rather than no firmware and an app that’s flawless

#1108 4 months ago
Quoted from Cathaldub:

Do you have an ETA on when we’ll be able to update our firmware to support this?
People will be more happy with a working firmware and buggy app rather than no firmware and an app that’s flawless

Now I am working on the Hologram Kit for Creature, it is my priority. I have little left to offer the product, so I can continue working with the firmware to try the Advanced Coloring for DMDMK66.

I am not in favor of giving dates, but my intention is to open the list of orders for the hologram kit, in a couple of weeks.

#1109 4 months ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

I have not put myself in defense, I have only made one comment, just as you have also done, and I have given you some advice, that's all.
The versions that I have been releasing lately, are corrections of BUGS, that's why the version is the same, I announce it so that whoever uses the Editor knows it and can download a version without errors.
As for the trolls and the German criminals, I haven't mentioned them for a long time, despite all the traps they still commit, such as COPYING, PLAGIARIZING, STEALING SOURCE CODE, and even HACKING my HARDWARE. They are nothing more than a gang of criminals, and we all know who they are, after all they are no more than three Germans, the usual ones. As soon as my lawyer can, I file a complaint in court against each of those scoundrels.

PD: there is one more detected bug, I hope it does not bother you if I post again announcing it, so that the users of the product can download it. The version will remain the same, and it is also the final version.

Versioning things is simply best practice. That is all the suggestion really was. You can call it alpha, beta, final, whatever floats your boat, it is your product. I don't think people would think less of you if you said this is version 1.02 and you've made another tweak and called it 1.03. Calling it Final and then Final and then Final does get confusing... and funny

#1110 4 months ago

Ok but hologram is not for sale. The dmdmk66 is already out so buyers need this new firmware first i guess...i apreciate all your work but full colorisation is an hudge improvement waiting by the colorizing community !

#1111 4 months ago
Quoted from KoSLoW:

Ok but hologram is not for sale. The dmdmk66 is already out so buyers need this new firmware first i guess...i apreciate all your work but full colorisation is an hudge improvement waiting by the colorizing community !

I understand you, but the priorities now are to finish the initial version of the hologram kit and then I will continue with the firmware with support for Advanced Coloring, Video bumper and other things.

However, until recently I have been working on Advanced Coloring, finishing the Magic Editor, with new and sophisticated features (AutoSplit for automatic extraction of animations, increase to 255 colors by palette, expand surface to paint in 128x16 games to 128x32). Now it may not be easy to appreciate, but having a good Editor is much more important than having a "very BASIC editor + advanced color firmware".

Or do you prefer to take months to color a game, as with other products that offer a very basic Editor?
Or simply not having any editor and having to wait for the manufacturer to color the game, besides that you won't be able to customize it according to your preferences?

Good things sometimes take time to arrive, but when they arrive it is worth all the time and money used to do them. I have chosen to use a great effort (and money) to create a good Editor, in fact it is the most complicated, much more than doing the firmware.

PS: And as for the hologram kit, there is very little left to finish it. Therefore, there is not much time left before I can deal with Advanced Color again.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hologram-mod-for-creature-from-pinballsp-is-under-development/page/29#post-5276561

#1112 3 months ago

non-German non troll here, I'd love to see what your editor can do with Street Fighter II

2 weeks later
#1113 3 months ago

Is there a single place we can find color files? I’m looking to see if anything is available for White Water.

#1114 3 months ago
Quoted from Crash:

Is there a single place we can find color files? I’m looking to see if anything is available for White Water.

The firmware with support for advanced coloring is not yet available for download, I am now working to finish the Hologram Kit for the Creature, and then I can continue with this issue of advanced coloring.

#1115 3 months ago

DMDMK66, already supports the Spanish manufacturer SLEIC (Bike Race, Io Moon and Sleic Pinball)

The firmware update can be downloaded from the Github and Gitlab of the project. Since the INDER and SLEIC manufacturers are minority, although there have long been users asking me about DMDMK66 support for these manufacturers, I have created two specific firmware files only for INDER and SLEIC. Maybe in the future I add them to the main firmware with Autodetection, but right now there are other priorities.

https://github.com/pinballsp/DMDMK66/tree/master/128x32%20firmware
https://gitlab.com/pinballsp/DMDMK66/tree/master/128x32%20firmware

SLEIC.jpg
d653713e-61e6-4adb-b88e-193a58caab47.jpgf6931b0f-0994-4cf6-b399-91336dfd2b2c.jpge60eb69d-5797-4e30-8f65-e1e33d1749f9.jpg

75429320_2661710413892905_3615448893623369728_o.jpg
#1116 3 months ago

One more video of DMDMK66 installed and running on a SLEIC Spanish pinball. Already added in the latest firmware update.

1 month later
#1117 49 days ago

Quick question, I’ve a dmdmk66 in my lw3, I’m Currently restoring a Fishtales and the DMD Is dead, can I plug the dmdmk66 into fishtales for testing or is it locked to LW3? I don’t even care about the colour pallet as it’s only just for testing during the restore process

#1118 49 days ago

if its anything like the other DMD replacement options, you should be able to plug it in just fine. You may have to change a setting on the device to match the manufacturer. For example, taking it out of Data East Mode, and putting it in Bally/Williams mode

#1119 49 days ago
Quoted from Cathaldub:

Quick question, I’ve a dmdmk66 in my lw3, I’m Currently restoring a Fishtales and the DMD Is dead, can I plug the dmdmk66 into fishtales for testing or is it locked to LW3? I don’t even care about the colour pallet as it’s only just for testing during the restore process

The RGB.DMD firmware (https://github.com/ecurtz/RGB_DMD) running on the mk66 has autodetection of the pinball machine type.

#1120 49 days ago
Quoted from Cathaldub:

DMDMK66 is universal for all pinball manufacturers, except Gottlieb, which is not yet supported.

DMDMK66 does not require configuration changes to connect to different manufacturers, it works with an AUTO-DETECTION system, so you can take it from one pinball manufacturer to another and it will work immediately without making any changes.

In summary, no problem, you can move your DMDMK66 from your Data East LW3 to a Bally/Williams Fish Tales, perfectly, without changing any of the configurations.

PS: And the Advanced Color will be available as soon as I finish the HolomodSP for Creature, then I will release the first Beta to test with the Magic Editor files.

#1121 48 days ago

Excellent, thank you for the clarity on this

#1122 48 days ago
Quoted from Cathaldub:

Excellent, thank you for the clarity on this

Thanks to you, for your support of my project.

1 week later
#1123 41 days ago

pinballsp and about dmdmk66 installed of stern sam (original red 5V dmd).
Is it possible to put it on a whitestar to replace high voltage plasma dmd ?

#1124 41 days ago
Quoted from KoSLoW:

pinballsp and about dmdmk66 installed of stern sam (original red 5V dmd).
Is it possible to put it on a whitestar to replace high voltage plasma dmd ?

Yes, of course, the current firmware is compatible with all major manufacturers, except Gottlieb. You can install DMDMK66 in any Bally/Williams (WPC89, WPC-S, WPC95), Data East, Capcom, Stern SAM, Stern Spike, Stern Whitestar, Spinball, Inder and Sleic. And the large 192x64 DMDMK66 in any SEGA pinball.

Therefore, you can move your DMDMK66 from SAM to WhiteStar and it will work perfectly, without changing any of the configurations, all pinball manufacturers work with Autodetection, except Sleic and Spinball, which have separate firmware files.

2 weeks later
#1125 22 days ago

First of all, OP, this is amazing. Absolutely, amazing. Just found this thread. Apparently, I’ve been living under a rock.

Secondly - if I’m to understand this properly, you’ve not only colored the smaller Data East DMDs, you’ve created software to customize the imagery alongside the hardware you’ve made?

How can I do this for myself?

#1126 22 days ago
Quoted from Mistermoberg:

First of all, OP, this is amazing. Absolutely, amazing. Just found this thread. Apparently, I’ve been living under a rock.
Secondly - if I’m to understand this properly, you’ve not only colored the smaller Data East DMDs, you’ve created software to customize the imagery alongside the hardware you’ve made?
How can I do this for myself?

Hi, thanks.

Yes, the Magic Editor not only allows you to color any game, but you can also customize it, add texts, import GIF images, and animated GIFs, copy scenes from one game to another game, resize animations in games from 128x16 to 128x32, etc. .. The possibilities of the Magic Editor are far superior to those of any other similar product.

You can download the Magic Editor from the project Github, in this web link, there are also the User Manuals although need to be updated because there are many things that were added later and are not included.
https://github.com/pinballsp/DMDMK66/tree/master/Advanced%20Magic%20Color%20Editor

As soon as I finish with the hologram kit, I will return to work on this project to finish the firmware that allows using the colored files, it is the only thing that I have to finish, in addition to the hardware for the 128x16 screen.

#1127 22 days ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

Hi, thanks.
Yes, the Magic Editor not only allows you to color any game, but you can also customize it, add texts, import GIF images, and animated GIFs, copy scenes from one game to another game, resize animations in games from 128x16 to 128x32, etc. .. The possibilities of the Magic Editor are far superior to those of any other similar product.
You can download the Magic Editor from the project Github, in this web link, there are also the User Manuals although need to be updated because there are many things that were added later and are not included.
https://github.com/pinballsp/DMDMK66/tree/master/Advanced%20Magic%20Color%20Editor
As soon as I finish with the hologram kit, I will return to work on this project to finish the firmware that allows using the colored files, it is the only thing that I have to finish, in addition to the hardware for the 128x16 screen.

That’s amazing. I’m putting the $ aside now. Literally can’t wait. Thank you for the info.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 89.99
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TENNESSEE
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 135.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Lit Frames
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 47.00
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
£ 20.00
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
$ 130.00
Playfield - Plastics
Special When Lit
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1127 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 23.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside