IMG_9901 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9900 (resized).jpeg
3pu1kq (resized).jpg
75429320_2661710413892905_3615448893623369728_o.jpg
e60eb69d-5797-4e30-8f65-e1e33d1749f9.jpg
f6931b0f-0994-4cf6-b399-91336dfd2b2c.jpg
d653713e-61e6-4adb-b88e-193a58caab47.jpg
SLEIC.jpg
There are 1,203 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 25.
#1051 4 years ago

But both competitors sell AN ACTUAL WORKING product for me that's a million times more important then software that colours basically nothing!

#1052 4 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

But both competitors sell AN ACTUAL WORKING product for me that's a million times more important then software that colours basically nothing!

I’m really, really desperately waiting for the next improvement. Seems like creator is more interested in getting “his intellectual property” secured by encrypted bootloaders, adding features to an editor that apart from him no one else is using. And the reason is so simple, yet hilarious and tragic at the same time.
And I’m rather confused if the editor will support the devices that are actually out there or if there’s a need for the owners to upgrade again to new stuff.

From what I can tell ColorDMD had 1 or 2 revisions, not quite sure to be honest, and pin2dmd had a minor hardware revision. Both have still spare till the needed processing power exceeds the available.

Again, I like the hardware design! That’s not the issue but I’d be rather skeptical if there EVER will be a working firmware available. Proving us wrong would be so simple, but calling us scammers morons and trolls seems to be much more interesting for the TO.

Btw, same concern for the holo mod:
Nice videos, nice attention to details but I’d rather push out a working hardware set and later concentrate on the videos. People would be willing to contribute or maybe later pay an extra charge for a new set of videos if they already have the working hardware.

Good luck mate!

#1053 4 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

Do you think what you said is actually an argument? What a troll...

Please, if you like the other dmd products so much, go to their threads and do not bother here.

#1054 4 years ago
Quoted from Raaalph:

I’m really, really desperately waiting for the next improvement. Seems like creator is more interested in getting “his intellectual property” secured by encrypted bootloaders, adding features to an editor that apart from him no one else is using. And the reason is so simple, yet hilarious and tragic at the same time.
And I’m rather confused if the editor will support the devices that are actually out there or if there’s a need for the owners to upgrade again to new stuff.
From what I can tell ColorDMD had 1 or 2 revisions, not quite sure to be honest, and pin2dmd had a minor hardware revision. Both have still spare till the needed processing power exceeds the available.
Again, I like the hardware design! That’s not the issue but I’d be rather skeptical if there EVER will be a working firmware available. Proving us wrong would be so simple, but calling us scammers morons and trolls seems to be much more interesting for the TO.
Btw, same concern for the holo mod:
Nice videos, nice attention to details but I’d rather push out a working hardware set and later concentrate on the videos. People would be willing to contribute or maybe later pay an extra charge for a new set of videos if they already have the working hardware.
Good luck mate!

This product will be better in hardware, better soft, and cheaper than colordmd and pin2dmd. Oh, and you dont have to pay for activating like the others, or sell your car to buy a colordmd. Which is the problem? Let the guy do his project as he wants. There is a ton of people interested in this product and I like to read about the progress updates.

If you say you dont see trolls here, then you are denying the obvious and your intentions are already seen. If you like other dmd products go and buy it, is that easy.

#1055 4 years ago
Quoted from sonambulo:

This product will be better in hardware, better soft, and cheaper than colordmd and pin2dmd. Oh, and you dont have to pay for activating like the others, or sell your car to buy a colordmd. Which is the problem? Let the guy do his project as he wants. There is a ton of people interested in this product and I like to read about the progress updates.
If you say you dont see trolls here, then you are denying the obvious and your intentions are already seen. If you like other dmd products go and buy it, is that easy.

Well, this looks pretty plug and play to me:
https://germangamingsupplies.com/PIN2DMD-Display-Evolution-activated

ColorDMD charges a well calculated price as they pay some sort of artists to colorize each game, which is a ridiculous amount of work.
No software will ever be able to automate that. Except maybe if machine learning becomes more mainstream and the software recognizes what is actually shown on the dmd.
Like I said, I’m waiting what will come up and if there ever will something come up.

The point is that the firmware has been promised as part of the sales and it is already been lots of months since announcement.

#1056 4 years ago
Quoted from Raaalph:

Well, this looks pretty plug and play to me:
https://germangamingsupplies.com/PIN2DMD-Display-Evolution-activated
ColorDMD charges a well calculated price as they pay some sort of artists to colorize each game, which is a ridiculous amount of work.
No software will ever be able to automate that. Except maybe if machine learning becomes more mainstream and the software recognizes what is actually shown on the dmd.
Like I said, I’m waiting what will come up and if there ever will something come up.
The point is that the firmware has been promised as part of the sales and it is already been lots of months since announcement.

Thats why I like the pinballsp dmd project, he keep improving hardware and software, to offer the best dmd product out there IMHO. I know what I want, and if I have to wait, I will. I’m okey with that.

If you can’t wait, go buy the activated pin2dmd evolution and good luck with the shitty editor or make a “donation” to get the colorized files for your pin... and still, I’m sure the final result will be worst than a pinballsp dmd.

That ridiculous amount of time you said is needed to colorize a game, its an excuse to try to justify the expensive price of the colordmd, and what Luis is trying with the magic editor, its to get a solid soft that will save lots and lots of time to get a colorized game (just read the previous updates of the magic editor)

#1057 4 years ago

After the chapter TROLLs that unfortunately we have to suffer from time to time, we continue with the important thing. The TROLLs are always the same guys, the three german guys and one english guy who joins the lynchings, in addition to the FAKE accounts (Sicko_Fual, already banned and others) that they create to pretend they are more. A gang of poor mentally ill people who have nothing better to bother. The leader of the German trolls band is the one who stole patented source code (I have proof of that), changes the name of the product and shows it as his own, the second troll who paints games (from the USA, although he is also German), this guy has delusions of that everyone copies him, as if he had patented the colors, and finally the third of the band (the most mentally ill, who does not stop creating fake accounts), this guy appropriates the money from the people and does not send anything (of this guy there are tons of claims in this and other forums, in addition it has already been banned twice from the forum, but the guy create, again and again, fake accounts to keep bothering).

As can be seen, I do not name any of them, except for the banned fake account (which anyone can verify). In any case, we all know who these guys are, they are perfectly identified in the forum.

And now yes, the important thing, before thanking sonambulo for their support, thanks mate.

We continue with the programming of the new options for the Magic Editor, these are to expand the color palette of the current 32 color, to 256 colors per animation, and add support to paint 128x32 animations on machines originally with 128x16 screens, such as the Hook and others.

In addition, a couple of colleagues (Elton and Erick) will collaborate in the tasks of finishing port the DMDMK66 source code to the new DMDMX7, we will also include already USB communications for virtual pinball with visual pinmame and others.

More things, a few days ago I received a couple of the new Teensy 4.0 boards, with the new RT1062 processor, from the same family as the RT1020 that will install the DMDMX7. The interesting thing is that it is already beginning to port an important library, which handles the LED panels in the current sources of the DMDMK66, to be able to use it in the new DMDMX7.

I will also use these two Teensy 4.0 boards, for Coloring by Hardware, a design that has been pending for quite some time, and that together with the Magic Editor (CMF import) will help a lot in the tasks of coloring, to color a game quickly and comfortably. For the tests I have done with the latest improvements of the Magic Editor (Auto Split mainly), a game could be perfectly colored in a maximum of 7-10 days (nothing to do with the month or two months it takes with a basic editor and full of bugs).

ScreenHunter_044.jpgScreenHunter_044.jpgteensy40.jpgteensy40.jpg

#1058 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

the second troll who paints games (from the USA, although he is also German), this guy has delusions of that everyone copies him, as if he had patented the colors

I think thats me! I'm from the USA, and while I have some German in my bloodline, I'm mostly of Irish decent. I'm a green eyed ginger. I keep telling you the DE in my location stands for the state of Delaware, not Germany.

I'm not trolling, but it was apparent that you lifted the scenes I colored from Godzilla. The boat/dock scene was very obvious. I colored the boats the way I did due to the very small choice of colors I had. Since your software can do twice as many colors it made zero sense you'd impose the same limit on your version of the colorization. The scene with the army guy was even more bizarre. You even had all the computer screens in the background blink the same colors on the same frames. I even recolored that scene to show how easily it could have been colored differently.

I honestly wouldnt have cared that you used my work if you would have at least given me some credit.

I personally would love to see you color some Street Fighter II scenes with your editor.

#1059 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

More things, a few days ago I received a couple of the new Teensy 4.0 boards, with the new RT1062 processor, from the same family as the RT1020 that will install the DMDMX7. The interesting thing is that it is already beginning to port an important library, which handles the LED panels in the current sources of the DMDMK66, to be able to use it in the new DMDMX7.

I will also use these two Teensy 4.0 boards, for Coloring by Hardware, a design that has been pending for quite some time, and that together with the Magic Editor

so two more hardware projects to play around with... before the existing boards even have firmware to support the main feature you built them for the in the first place.

And the cycle continues..

#1060 4 years ago

One more improvement for the Magic Editor, which I forgot to indicate, for the next update. The dots of the images (editing window, and previous image), will be reduced a little in size, so that the dots are not so close to each other. In this way the result in the Editor will be much more realistic, as will be seen in the real DMD.

It is a small cosmetic change that will not affect the result in the DMD, but it will help to have a very approximate view of how it will look in the DMD, when we generate and load the colored files created by the Magic Editor into the DMD.

ScreenHunter_049.jpgScreenHunter_049.jpg

#1061 4 years ago
Quoted from sonambulo:

make a “donation” to get the colorized files for your pin... and still, I’m sure the final result will be worst than a pinballsp dmd.

Not all colour DMD artists demand donations for their work, in many cases I think you'll find they are optional and a simple friendly request to the artist will get you what you want - please and thank you goes a long way. Some of the artists actively refuse donations. Is $5 or $10 to add extra sparkle to your pinball machine really a lot to ask? I don't think so, and I'm one of the ones who refuses!

As for comparing the result of the output of the rival product with the OPs DMD, I guess we will have to wait for a working product before we can come to that conclusion. As it stands, the rival product you are discrediting does currently offer a greater library of working coloured titles.

I am excited my some of the features shown in the magic editor and the potential these could offer an artist like me, I see some ideas I have even toyed with myself in my own custom app I use for dump analysis. I do wonder if the auto-split feature will be as useful as expected, it may work well with short sequences but I wonder how this will deal with broken up dynamic sequences of several hundred or thousand frames that start and stop at different points across multiple dumps. I do see some features here that look really useful and would save me some time compared to the current editor I use, but until I know my work will not be wasted effort - even if it's only 7-10 days wasted effort - I am not willing to try, sorry.

I will add that I am neither German, or a troll, just a DMD colour artist who was inspired by the likes of Malenko (thanks buddy) and others, and gets a buzz from other people enjoying my work.

#1062 4 years ago
Quoted from slippifishi:

Not all colour DMD artists demand donations for their work, in many cases I think you'll find they are optional and a simple friendly request to the artist will get you what you want - please and thank you goes a long way. Some of the artists actively refuse donations. Is $5 or $10 to add extra sparkle to your pinball machine really a lot to ask? I don't think so, and I'm one of the ones who refuses!
As for comparing the result of the output of the rival product with the OPs DMD, I guess we will have to wait for a working product before we can come to that conclusion. As it stands, the rival product you are discrediting does currently offer a greater library of working coloured titles.
I am excited my some of the features shown in the magic editor and the potential these could offer an artist like me, I see some ideas I have even toyed with myself in my own custom app I use for dump analysis. I do wonder if the auto-split feature will be as useful as expected, it may work well with short sequences but I wonder how this will deal with broken up dynamic sequences of several hundred or thousand frames that start and stop at different points across multiple dumps. I do see some features here that look really useful and would save me some time compared to the current editor I use, but until I know my work will not be wasted effort - even if it's only 7-10 days wasted effort - I am not willing to try, sorry.
I will add that I am neither German, or a troll, just a DMD colour artist who was inspired by the likes of Malenko (thanks buddy) and others, and gets a buzz from other people enjoying my work.

Perfect. Do you know what is the problem ?
That I do not participate in a competitor's posts, to insult, provoke, spread lies (especially the leader of the German trolls gang, the one who steals PATENTED source code and changes the name of the product to show it as done by him), nor I make FAKE accounts to commit all those misdeeds.

All that, they do the gang of German trolls, among which is that friend of yours who is dedicated to painting games. That guy who is believed to be copied by everyone, and who is believed to have the patent for colors, among other delusions.

The trolls, they know, because the Forum Administrator has told everyone involved with the creation of color displays, that they should NOT participate in threads of a competitor, much less to provoke, insult and search for the flame ( which is the only thing the troll chase)

In short, a small group of trolls, envious and bad people. And I haven't told many things that have happened outside the forum, because the evil behavior of these trolls has no limits. However my lawyer is already aware, in case we need to intervene by legal means, we have all the data of at least two of those three trolls.

And I add, it is curious that your account is newly created, and your first and for now only post, has been to come directly to my thread. In your favor, unlike the German trolls who create fake accounts, you at least look like an educated person, I hope you stay that way, thanks.

PS: if someone wants to confirm about the theft, of PATENTED source code, by the German TROLLs, just ask to the Visual Pinmame forum administrator (Noah Fentz in VpForums forum). There, the stolen product is prohibited and the leader of the German TROLLs gang is banned, for that reason. And as we all know, who steals is a thief, and a thief is a criminal.

I am not at all interested in ANYTHING of what your German friends do. I have all the troll and all their threads banned, and I do not participate or read ANYTHING of what they publish. Let them do the same, and stop bothering here, It's that simple. 

#1063 4 years ago

Who is gonna tell him there is no such thing as 'PATENTED source code'

You'd think one would understand the basics of copyright... intellectual property.. and patents before running around pointing fingers.

But this is the same guy who claims on page 1 it's 100% legal to distribute copywrited art and he's bypassed the frame detection patent out there... purely because he knows he will avoid directly dealing in the US and thus stay far enough away for Randy and or Rick to not to deal with him.

This is the last guy to be throwing stones about copying other people's work or who is legal.

#1064 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

That guy who is believed to be copied by everyone, and who is believed to have the patent for colors, among other delusions.

I think the problem is you like to play the victim card too much. Its pretty blatant you copied my work on Godzilla.
I went back and make the army guy a Navy guy, and made his hair blonde , made changes to other scenes as well.
I never claimed I have any sort of patent or the only colorization of this game. Even ColorDMD has a brown Godzilla so they took the time to color it the way they wanted instead of using someone else's work.

PinballSPcantDO this.gifPinballSPcantDO this.gif

#1065 4 years ago

Confirmed, for the next Editor update, the dots in the editing window and in the previous image window, will be of a somewhat smaller diameter so that there is a certain gap between them and the appearance is as similar as possible to the real DMD.

It has not been simple, because it affects all the routines of editing, zooming, displaying the color number and brightness level of the dot. It also affects the Mask creation routines. I did not think that something apparently so simple was so complicated, but finally it is possible to do so, and it will be included in the next version of the Editor.

ScreenHunter_057.jpgScreenHunter_057.jpgScreenHunter_055.jpgScreenHunter_055.jpg

#1066 4 years ago

Thanks for going to the trouble for such a minor change.

#1067 4 years ago

Any one with a brain / gives out basic facts is a troll around here. All i can say is good luck to any one who buys this crap you ain't gonna have coloured games for a very long time. And most likely will be asked to buy new hardware to run it.

Some one prove me wrong!

#1068 4 years ago

And again, a short 10 second video would have proven us wrong, but instead callling others trolls is way easier.
as malenko already stated above, you've been proven to be a copycat yourself.

Let’s sum up again:
Pin2dmd open source firmware version 1 copied by pinballsp and renamed to dmdst32
Rgb.dmd by ecurtz copied by pinballsp and renamed to dmdmk66
Rgb control via dip switches copied from run-dmd clock by pinballsp and renamed to whatever
Scenes of pin2dmd colorizations copied by pinballsp and marked as his own
No working firmware for halfsized dmds
Limited firmware for sega xl and normal sized dmds, 4 color mode maximum for now if I’m not mistaken

Evidence can be easily found own his own fb page and the threads and posts here.

You said your holo mod will be delivered with 6 working videos, right? I wonder why not more if your firmware is capable of recognizing all actions of the switches and lamp matrix. A short demo video and people will throw all their money at you. The limit of 6 videos and the lack of optionally playing a random screensaver or background video leads me to the conclusion that you’re currently only able to read the single column of the lamp matrix(no. 5, if I’m correct), no multiplexing, no switch reading, actually exact the same state as MikeDs 5 or so years old hologram mod.

Bad mouthing your competition sheds an bad light on you.

I like your hardware developments but you seem to be unable to finish or focus on a single project.
The result are promises to your customers you can’t fulfill. people are buying half-baked stuff that is never being finished and never have the featureset you promise it would have

#1069 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

That I do not participate in a competitor's posts, to insult, provoke, spread lies (especially the leader of the German trolls gang, the one who steals PATENTED source code and changes the name of the product to show it as done by him), nor I make FAKE accounts to commit all those misdeeds.
All that, they do the gang of German trolls, among which is that friend of yours who is dedicated to painting games. That guy who is believed to be copied by everyone, and who is believed to have the patent for colors, among other delusions.
The trolls, they know, because the Forum Administrator has told everyone involved with the creation of color displays, that they should NOT participate in threads of a competitor, much less to provoke, insult and search for the flame ( which is the only thing the troll chase)
In short, a small group of trolls, envious and bad people. And I haven't told many things that have happened outside the forum, because the evil behavior of these trolls has no limits. However my lawyer is already aware, in case we need to intervene by legal means, we have all the data of at least two of those three trolls.
And I add, it is curious that your account is newly created, and your first and for now only post, has been to come directly to my thread. In your favor, unlike the German trolls who create fake accounts, you at least look like an educated person, I hope you stay that way, thanks.

PS: if someone wants to confirm about the theft, of PATENTED source code, by the German TROLLs, just ask to the Visual Pinmame forum administrator (Noah Fentz in VpForums forum). There, the stolen product is prohibited and the leader of the German TROLLs gang is banned, for that reason. And as we all know, who steals is a thief, and a thief is a criminal.
I am not at all interested in ANYTHING of what your German friends do. I have all the troll and all their threads banned, and I do not participate or read ANYTHING of what they publish. Let them do the same, and stop bothering here, It's that simple. 

Thanks for crediting me with an education, I'm glad it shows. I haven't made up my mind about you yet because I'm not sure what any of your response has to do with the fact I don't accept donations for my DMD colour work or that I won't work with your software until I know the output is assured. Regrettably you took my post as an opportunity to further flame and discredit rather than address my genuine concerns as a DMD colour artist and the get topic back on track, which I will try asking explicitly one final time:

1. How will your auto-split feature work with long sequences > 500 frames? I find this is the most time consuming portion of my work, but I see no reference to this in posts about your magic editor. If I am to colour in game in just the 7-10 days you imply, I will need to address these kinds of scenes fast and easy - how can/will you achieve this?
2. When can I expect to see a working firmware? This is the biggest block for me as an artist - I am not trying to incite a row, it's a genuine concern with respect to if I should start using your software.

The age of my pinside account should have nothing to do with it really, the fact you made this accusation in your first response to me is a little disconcerting, but that's your prerogative. If you want to get the pitch fork and tin foil hat out, go for it. While I have certainly spoken to and dealt with the people you accuse of being trolls (and I don't believe they are), I am in no way affiliated to them, or indeed anyone else, on this forum.

I will finish that the last person to invite the comparison between this and your rival products was yourself in post #1050. If you don't like the comparisons being made, perhaps don't make them yourself.

#1070 4 years ago
Quoted from slippifishi:

Thanks for crediting me with an education, I'm glad it shows.

Perfect, education above all.

Quoted from slippifishi:

I haven't made up my mind about you yet

Are you a judge and I are the accused of a crime ?, is to give me an idea of the nature of your interventions, if you really ask for information or are judging me.

Quoted from slippifishi:

because I'm not sure what any of your response has to do with the fact I don't accept donations for my DMD colour work

That is what I say. When I said something like that?, NEVER.

Quoted from slippifishi:

or that I won't work with your software until I know the output is assured.

Perfect. And what is the problem ?. You are very free to use it or not, it is also completely free, WITHOUT licenses or activations.

Quoted from slippifishi:

Regrettably you took my post as an opportunity to further flame and discredit

I NEVER discredit anyone, don't misrepresent my words. It is the TROLLs who discredit THEMSELVES with their attitude; creating fake accounts, provoking, insulting, spreading lies, stealing patented source code, keeping the money of their clients and sending nothing (there are tons of claims in this and other forums) and many more things that I have not told, the list is endless.

Quoted from slippifishi:

rather than address my genuine concerns as a DMD colour artist and the get topic back on track, which I will try asking explicitly one final time:

In any case you will try to ask not for the last time, but for the FIRST time, although more than questions of yours are REQUIREMENTS and are a carbon copy of what the German TROLLs spread with the perverse intention of discrediting. But I'm going to keep thinking you're a good person, and you're really worried about what you say.

As you started your post saying that you have not decided yet about me, I have not yet decided on you, I still have my doubts (if you are what you say you are or not), for now you are at 60% - 40% (I don't say yet what is the good and the bad percentage).

Quoted from slippifishi:

1. How will your auto-split feature work with long sequences > 500 frames? I find this is the most time consuming portion of my work, but I see no reference to this in posts about your magic editor. If I am to colour in game in just the 7-10 days you imply, I will need to address these kinds of scenes fast and easy - how can/will you achieve this?

Have you worried about downloading and testing my software?. It's FREE and WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, It does not require activations or licenses.

And now I will answer you with the kind tone. The Magic Editor has many assistants and tools to help with coloring tasks, the Auto Split is one of many. You can download the product, it is free and without cost, and there is a user manual in 4 languages, which you can also download.

And as I said on other occasions, although it is obvious, it is not perfect, it will not create 100% of the work of extracting the animations, but it will help you a lot in that task.

If that joins the rest of the assistant tools of the product, for example the creation of color groups, import of GIFs, expansion of palettes to 256 colors, copy / paste of parts of a frame over others, selection of the thickness of the brush to paint with Several colors at the same time, many dots. Then you have a serious and professional product, to color quickly and comfortably, but here we have said it many times, and anyone who downloads and tries the product will see it immediately.

In spite of repeating myself in what I have already said, and from my naivety (which is infinite) and above all out of curiosity; Have you downloaded and tested my product?

Quoted from slippifishi:

2. When can I expect to see a working firmware? This is the biggest block for me as an artist - I am not trying to incite a row, it's a genuine concern with respect to if I should start using your software.

Everything I do works, my firmware too. If what you really want to ask is when the first firmware with advanced color support will be available, I have said it a few times, both here and on my Facebook.

Have you read my messages, or just ask what your German friends have told you to ask?. It is what it seems, but it will surely be an erroneous appreciation of mine, with you I am still using my maximum level of naivety.

Look, I'm going to do you a favor, since it worries you so much, I suggest you keep using the product who you work with now. Do you know that saying that says: "Better known bad, than good to know ..."?

I advise you from the heart, and without acrimony, keep you using the German product, I don't think my product is made for you.

Quoted from slippifishi:

The age of my pinside account should have nothing to do with it really,

It does have a relationship, and a lot, because it's the typical way of behaving of German TROLLs, those to whom you have so much affection. Create a new account, and come directly to my threads, to question what I do in an inquisitor plan.

Quoted from slippifishi:

the fact you made this accusation in your first response to me is a little disconcerting, but that's your prerogative.

I have not made any accusation, read better, and do not manipulate my words, that is another characteristic of a TROLL, manipulate everything.

Quoted from slippifishi:

If you want to get the pitch fork and tin foil hat out, go for it.

Curious saying, I did not know it, its nice, I sign it.

Quoted from slippifishi:

While I have certainly spoken to and dealt with the people you accuse of being trolls (and I don't believe they are),

And what do you expect a troll to tell you, that they are ?, man I don't make you so naive, you seem like an intelligent guy.

Since you have contact with the trolls (for me they are without a doubt), ask them where the source code with which they created their product came from.

In case you haven't deducted it from my previous post, that product is ILLEGAL, because their source code is stolen.

Quoted from slippifishi:

I am in no way affiliated to them, or indeed anyone else, on this forum.

Perfect, congratulations, I'm glad for you.

Quoted from slippifishi:

I will finish that the last person to invite the comparison between this and your rival products was yourself in post #1050. If you don't like the comparisons being made, perhaps don't make them yourself.

It is not true, you do not read correctly, or you have a tendency to manipulate the words, so that it seems what it is not (that is another typical attitude of the TROLL, I do not say that you are, I still have my doubts).

I have not named any competitor product at all, among other things, I have long since decided not to name the competitors or its products. That also, as I said is an advice given by the forum administrator to all those involved in the development of color screens for pinball, I do it, And your German friends, do they also comply? I would say NO.

What your German friends have to do is stop bothering, worrying about their things and not worrying so much about what I do, and finally stop using a Stolen source code, because that is not only ILLEGAL, it is also IMMORAL.

I think I have answered all your questions. If you post again and I do not answer, it is because I can no longer read you, it will simply mean that I have already decided on you, just as you are deciding on me.

But without acrimony, hey, greetings and have a good day.

PS: notice who has given you positive votes in your message, just the TROLLs, that is already a bad sign. Council, with all the sincerity and affection of the world, change your friendships, you will see over time how I am right.

#1071 4 years ago

I did try using the magic editor shortly after you first released it, though admittedly I have not tried since then as I have been working on other things. I tried importing my dumps from STTNG as I had recently completed that project and liked what I saw - the ability to see sequences of frames with hashes is really useful and something I would love to have as navigating between frames to get this information can be tricky - I eventually wrote my own tool to do this, but having it inline in the editor is undeniably a great time saving feature. There are other "quirks" with the current editor I use that are no doubt not a problem in your application, though I didn't spend a great deal of time experimenting as ultimately there would be nothing to show for it - yes I may have some coloured dots on-screen, but dots on-screen look nothing like dots on-panel - you must know this yourself!

I appreciate you responding to my questions - these were not prompted, I am not colluding with anyone, nor were they an an incitement for argument, they are genuine concerns as a colour artist. I don't use Facebook so haven't seen anything you posted there, and while I have read through this entire thread in the past, it is now 20something pages long and I don't see any recent reference to release time frames. If this information has already been stated, then I am sorry I didn't see it - with respect, you tell me you have repeated everything else many times, but you didn't repeat that bit of information!!

I am sorry you don't like my acquaintances - please remember I have no control over who likes or dislikes my comments; if I dislike all their previous comments, will this help you respect me more? Regardless, I will follow your advice and move along elsewhere - thanks for your time and good luck.

#1072 4 years ago

Genuine observation/advice here!

Games take hundreds of hours to colour no one is going to invest that sort of time and effort into a platform that might not even see the light of day.

Show a working example of the software running on a real board. Give potential colour artists some faith in your product.

I'm definitely buying you a Troll for Xmas as you seam to really like them

#1073 4 years ago
Quoted from slippifishi:

yes I may have some coloured dots on-screen, but dots on-screen look nothing like dots on-panel - you must know this yourself!

I guess you mean the size of the dots and the separation between them, that is precisely the last modification that I said I want to include in the next version.

If you mean the real colors that are seen on the LED panel and those that are seen on the computer screen, that is more complicated to solve.

Anyway, I will discuss that issue later, I still don't know how it could be achieved, I have never considered it. It's like when someone calibrates the monitor of his computer so that the color prints are printed with the same colors that we see on the monitor.

Quoted from slippifishi:

I don't see any recent reference to release time frames. If this information has already been stated, then I am sorry I didn't see it - with respect, you tell me you have repeated everything else many times, but you didn't repeat that bit of information!!

Well, I don't mind repeating it again. At this moment I am busy finishing the Hologram Kit for Creature, my intention is to release for September the first firmware version with support for Advanced Coloring, first in the DMDMK66 of 128x16, and then in the rest of my DMD (128x32 and 192x64).

My intention does not mean my commitment. I commit to my clients, they can DEMAND me answers because they hire me, the rest of the things I do, I do them and I publish them as they are available.

Something very different would be if I asked for money in advance, and then did not fulfill my commitments, then the client could claim me and ask me for explanations. I have NEVER asked anyone for money in advance, but one of the German trolls did it and his clients had to open disputes in Paypal because this guy kept the money and sent nothing.

When the trolls come here to annoy, among other things, DEMANDING explanations about WHAT I do and WHEN I do it, I can't stop laughing at how clumsy and ignorant they are, using such raw tactics to try to discredit me, they are like children

Quoted from slippifishi:

I am sorry you don't like my acquaintances - please remember I have no control over who likes or dislikes my comments;

Yes, I understand perfectly, I just meant it to anyone who reads these messages, realize the tactics of the german TROLLS.

They have several harm treatment systems, all of them totally harmless, unless one is very naive, and I have a few decades behind my back, and a little experience, so that those things can affect me.

Here the clumsy tactics of the German TROLLs, to try to discredit.

1.- Spread lies, repeat them a million times, with the naive hope that based on repeating a lie, this will become a truth. And that does "Ad Nauseam", you just have to read this thread (and others), to see how from time to time they return with their absurd attitude.

2.- Try to confuse people, in the most perverse way they can think of. Even reaching the cynicism of accusing me of what they do. YES, they have STOLEN and they are using a source code WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION from their legitimate author, which I remember is PATENTED.

I, unlike them, and it is NOT a SECRET, because I said it in the FIRST message of this thread, and anyone can check it, I started from the sources of Eli Curtz to develop my product, but what the TROLLs do not say is that these sources are under MIT license, which means that anyone can use them even for commercial applications. I used a source code in a LEGAL way, but they STOLE theirs, and therefore what they have done is a crime of violation of intellectual property rights. It's a subtle but IMPORTANT difference, the subtle thing is obviously a sarcasm.

But it is more, the amount of source code and corrections that I added over time to my product, is today 80% of the total source code. And more, the original sources have a severe bug with Bally Williams, after a few minutes the image shifts laterally and stays like this until you turn off and then turn on the screen again. Given that Bally / Williams represents 90% of my DMD's destination, the necessary correction with Autosynchronization routines is absolutely essential.

3.- The lynching. They are like wolves, no, they are cowards that is much worse. They are waiting to see if there is an opportunity to join a possible lynching, so they take advantage of any discrepancies I may have with someone to try to join the massacre. If it is appropriate, with direct intervention, and if not, since they are cowards, they do so with positive votes in favor of those who disagree with me, or with negative votes to those who agree with me. Are votes loaded of poison, which is the only thing that those TROLLs have in their entrails, hate, envy and poison.

4.- Flames. The old tactic of all TROLL, dirtying a thread, creating confusion in the people who visit it, spreading all the shit that can be based on lies. They try repeatedly, but even for that they are very clumsy.

And if this were not enough, a few more things than these german TROLLs do:

1.- Use ILLEGALLY, the designs of my hardware, to load unauthorized firmware, with the obvious intention of stealing my clients (people who bought my DMDMK66, to install their firmware, illegally in my hardware). They even had the shame of publishing a post boasting about this.

2.- They systematically copy and plagiarize many of my ideas and designs: For example, they have plagiarized my DMDST32 and my large PCB designs of all my DMDs. They have used my idea of updating firmware with SD cards (and they have also tried to hack it), and many more things that would be long to tell.

Quoted from slippifishi:

if I dislike all their previous comments, will this help you respect me more? Regardless, I will follow your advice and move along elsewhere - thanks for your time and good luck.

I always respect people who give their opinions seriously, regardless of whether they agree or disagree with me. If they disagree, much better, thus confronting ideas and opinions we all learn new things.

What I do not accept in any way are people whose ONLY purpose is to HARM. Those are the TROLLs, they know perfectly well that what they do is wrong, they are like wild dogs, they bite and bite to see if they manage to bleed their prey.

Thank you, I wish you the best, not because you agree with me or not, but because you are a person who expresses your opinion with sincerity and respect.

PS: The only thing that saddens me in these messages is to devote more time to the TROLLs than to the important thing, which are the questions about the products that I develop.

I have NEVER reply to a TROLL, I completely ignore them, it is the way to show the greatest contempt, which is the only thing I feel for the TROLLs. Sometimes I answer, but NEVER directly, nor WHEN they expect it, nor AS they expect it. But it is enough to send the message, and mainly so that people really know who these TROLLs are and what they really do. And this is just the tip of the Iceberg, I could write an encyclopedia about these TROLLs, but that's enough, I go back to the important, the development of the product, and I hope I never have to publish such messages again, which are monographs on TROLLs.

#1074 4 years ago

Jesus Christ!!! what did i just read that's 5min of my life i want back.

One thing did make me laugh (the rest was just embarrassing) was the bit about competitors stealing ideas / using your hardware.

You literally stole / installed pin2dmd firmware on your first dmd product. Then later wrote your own(well actually just stole another open source dmd project).

Must have the shortest memory ever.

Anyway back to your we are all the devil filled with poison preaching bullshit

#1075 4 years ago

The portability of the source code for the DMDMX7 continues according to the new planning. Today, we were looking at some of the configurations related to the new hardware that are more different, such as timers, DMA and some constants related to the clock frequency and the bus of some peripherals.

For the new sources we have decided to port them to the native NXP environment (MCUXpresso), in this way we abandoned the Teensy / Arduino environment of the original project, which was not very flexible and less efficient.

The forecast is to have all sources ported in two weeks, and add USB communications for virtual pinball, in one or two more weeks.

Meanwhile, we also continue working to add the new features to the Magic Editor, color expansion to 256 per palette / animation, and expansion of the painting area to 128x32, for 128x16 games.

Right now I have to dedicate myself mainly more to the Hologram Kit for Creature, but my two colleagues who have joined the project, take care of the DMD tasks.

ScreenHunter_081.jpgScreenHunter_081.jpg
#1076 4 years ago

Yeah. But you're unlikely to get one without a fight, and without months (or years) of waiting, being ignored, and diversion, and then when you get it, it probably won't work either properly or at all, and then you won't get any support.

Great option.

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/rappelbox

The seller is permanently banned from Pinside ... for very good reason.

#1077 4 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Yeah. But you're unlikely to get one without a fight, and without months (or years) of waiting, being ignored, and diversion, and then when you get it, it probably won't work either properly or at all, and then you won't get any support.
Great option.
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/rappelbox
The seller is permanently banned from Pinside ... for very good reason.

And the FAKE account he created (sicko_fual) was also permanently banned.
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/sicko_fual

Recently, this TROLL created a new FAKE account, to do the usual, insult, lie, provoke and disrespect. Let's see this time how long it takes to be BANED again. In short, he is a guy who can only pity anyone who reads it and sees all the stumbling he commits, in this forum and in others. Someone like that should be under psychiatric treatment.

I, for these German TROLLs, no longer feel even contempt, just pity.

#1078 4 years ago

"I pity the sicko_fual"

thHWPMILWT (resized).jpgthHWPMILWT (resized).jpg
#1079 4 years ago

DMDMK66 128x32 already supports the Bushido pinball of the Spanish manufacturer INDER, the only pinball model that this manufacturer made with 128x32 DMD.

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4481

A friend who is dedicated to repair and restore pinball machines, asked me if I could add it to my DMDMK66. I sent him a DMDMK66 and a Logic Analyzer to capture the signals from the machine DMD. And after a few firmware adjustments, it is already working, INDER is added to the list of manufacturers supported by DMDMK66. The main ones just need to add Gottlieb, that will be after releasing the first firmware version with support for Advanced Coloring.

inder.jpginder.jpginder2.jpginder2.jpg

#1080 4 years ago

We continue to advance the portability of the source code for the DMDMX7 with the new RT1020 processor. As my partner Elton tells me, the Smartmatrix library is already ported, this is the one that handles the output of the images to the LED panels.

I'm waiting for him to send me the code to test it on the hardware. Now the boot and run of the code is going to be implemented in an external 256Mbit SDRAM memory, in this way the speed of execution of the program improves even more.

Once the current sources of the DMDMK66 are ported, the USB routines for Virtual Pinball will be ported, in order to offer both the Advanced Colored and Virtual Pinball (visual pinmame and others) in the next firmware version. With this, I will stop manufacturing the DMDST32 (no more third party firmware dependencies), and I will ONLY offer my DMDMK66 and DMDMX7, both for real pinball and virtual pinball, both without licenses or activations, connect and work immediately, just like the Magic Editor, which works 100%, without limitations or licenses.

I attached some more pictures of the DMDMK66 running on a spanish pinball, of the INDER manufacturer, the Bushido. After some firmware adjustments, it works perfectly in this manufacturer as well.

WhatsApp Image 2019-08-23 at 13.06.47 (2).jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-08-23 at 13.06.47 (2).jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-08-23 at 13.06.47.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-08-23 at 13.06.47.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-08-23 at 13.06.49 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-08-23 at 13.06.49 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-08-23 at 13.06.49.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-08-23 at 13.06.49.jpeg

2 weeks later
#1081 4 years ago

Although lately I have been busy mainly with the Hologram kit for Creature, I also continue with the DMDMX7 project, the new features for the Magic Editor and Advanced Coloring.

The modifications to expand the color palette to 255 colors per animation are proving somewhat more complicated than expected, but I already have a first version that I am testing right now. The option was also added to expand the painting area on the 128x16 screens, from the original 16 lines, to 32 lines, to be able to import and create 128x32 animations on 128x16 machines, such as the Hook and others.

The DMDMK66 source code is also being ported to the new DMDMX7. As soon as I can, I will test the libraries that handle the LED panels. If everything works fine, we will continue with the rest of the sources, for the reception of pinball data, and finally we will add support for Virtual Pinball by USB.

In the attached screenshots, the libraries for handling LED panels, already supported by the new MCUXpresso-based development environment for the new RT1020 processor. In this way we leave the original RGBDMD environment that was based on Arduino, to work in a more professional environment (native NXP MCUxpresso).

ScreenHunter_030.jpgScreenHunter_030.jpg 
ScreenHunter_032.jpgScreenHunter_032.jpg
ScreenHunter_034.jpgScreenHunter_034.jpgScreenHunter_035.jpgScreenHunter_035.jpg
ScreenHunter_011.jpgScreenHunter_011.jpgScreenHunter_012.jpgScreenHunter_012.jpg

#1082 4 years ago

We are fixing a couple of detected bugs. In addition, the option of being able to reverse the resolution change of the painting area has been added. Now it can be converted from 128x16 to 128x32, and it can also be returned to its original resolution, going from 128x32 to 128x16 (in this case if something was painted outside the area of ​​128x16, it will be lost).

At the top of the screen, the current working resolution of the painting area is shown, we will also add that the original resolution area of ​​the dumps is displayed. In this way we will always know what the original resolution of the screen is, and if we are working with an expanded paint resolution.

Once the painting area has been enlarged from 128x16 to 128x32, we can paint, add texts and import animated GIF or GIF, to the new resolution of 128x32. And all with the new improvement that allows working with 255 colors per palette / animation, very important to be able to import animated GIFs from scenes taken from movies.

In the attached example images, after expanding the painting area in a Hook, from 128x16 to 128x32, a couple of texts have been added and an imported GIF has been pasted, in the 16 new available lines (8 above, and 8 below the original image)

editor_002.jpgeditor_002.jpgeditor_001.jpgeditor_001.jpgeditor_003.jpgeditor_003.jpg

#1083 4 years ago

We continue with the tests and improvements.

1.- The size of the dots in the editing window and in the previous/next frame window has been reduced (increasing the space between dots), in this way the appearance will be much more similar to what will be seen in the real DMD.

2.- In the header, the original resolution of the dumps is now indicated, as well as the working resolution of the animation. This is useful if we expand the area of animation painting from 128x16 to 128x32, so we can see the original resolution and the current one, if we have expanded it. For 128x32 and 192x64 games, both data will always be the same.

puntos_001.jpgpuntos_001.jpgpuntos_005.jpgpuntos_005.jpgpuntos_002.jpgpuntos_002.jpgpuntos_003.jpgpuntos_003.jpgpuntos_004.jpgpuntos_004.jpg

#1084 4 years ago

Updated the Magic Editor to version v1.4.0, with all new features added.

After having tried it well, and fixed some bugs detected, it can already be downloaded from the Github/Gitlab of the project:

** https://github.com/pinballsp/DMDMK66/blob/master/Advanced%20Magic%20Color%20Editor/README.md
** https://gitlab.com/pinballsp/DMDMK66/blob/master/Advanced%20Magic%20Color%20Editor/README.md

These are the new features added to version V1.4.0 of the Magic Editor:

1.- Expansion of the color palette by animation, from the 32 colors of the previous version, to 255 colors per palette in the new version. This will also allow you to import complex GIFs and animated GIFs extracted from movies, which can have many colors.

2.- Option to expand the painting area to 128x32, in animations of 128x16 machines (Hook and others). With the possibility of reverting the painting area back to the original 128x16. It will allow us to create new animations at 128x32, being able to use the 32 lines of the DMDMK66 of 128x16.

3.- In the upper frame of the work window the resolution of the original dumps of the game and the resolution of the painting area are shown. This will only be different for 128x16 games with a painting area enlarged to 128x32 (improvement 2).

4.- The size of the dots, in the editing window and in the window of the previous/next frame, has been reduced (increasing the space between dots), in this way the appearance of the frames we see in the Magic Editor will be much more similar to what will be seen in the real DMD.

I am now finishing the Hologram Kit, which is the priority, but I hope to finish the first firmware version with Advanced Coloring support as soon as possible, to use the colored files with the Magic Editor in the DMDMK66 (128x16, 128x32 and 192x64) .

I also have to update the User Manuals of the Magic Editor, it has not been updated for a long time, and there are already many improvements that have been added. Some quite important as the option to automatically extract the animations (Auto Split), or the import of animated GIFs and GIFs, among others.

ScreenHunter_020.jpgScreenHunter_020.jpgScreenHunter_021.jpgScreenHunter_021.jpgScreenHunter_022.jpgScreenHunter_022.jpg

1 week later
#1085 4 years ago

What is advanced color function?

Is the DMDMX7 the replacement for the DMDMK66?

It is concerning there no popular game color files available to download is colorization's even possible or it is very difficult for one to create?

#1086 4 years ago
Quoted from Crunch:

What is advanced color function?
Is the DMDMX7 the replacement for the DMDMK66?
It is concerning there no popular game color files available to download is colorization's even possible or it is very difficult for one to create?

Right now I am working with the Advanced Coloring, I have been busy with the Hologram Kit, but now that I have almost finished it I am again working with the DMD firmware. Advanced Coloring is to be able to use the games colored with the Magic Editor in the DMDMK66.

DMDMX7 uses a more powerful processor, but now I'm going to deal mainly with finishing the firmware with Advanced Coloring support for the DMDMK66. Everything I do for the DMDMK66, can be used in the future DMDMX7, hardware change is now not a priority. I have the MX7 board mounted and pending testing the ported firmware.

Coloring using the Magic Editor, it is very easy, because it has many assistants, some of them quite sophisticated, such as Auto Split to automatically extract the animations, Automatic painting of a Frame based on the previous one or next (already painted), Color Groups , Smart Brush to paint at the same time with several colors by selecting the thickness of the brush, importing GIF and animated GIFs, Copy/paste frames or parts of one frame over another, etc ... A lot of work has been done in the Magic Editor, many hours to be able to offer a professional Editor, with which to paint games with speed, simplicity and comfort, it was the priority before making the firmware, now the Editor is already finished.

Really the only thing missing now is the firmware for the DMDMK66 that allows to use the files of the games colored with the Magic Editor. I wanted to have dedicated myself to that since last month, but in the end at the popular request I have dedicated to the Hologram Kit.

Today I have been testing the checksum calculation routines that identify the Keyframes of each game Animation, to put them in the firmware, and start with the first tests and release a Beta version that supports at least animations without masks, so anyone can start testing their colored game files.

1 week later
#1087 4 years ago

FYI, User Raaalph is Dominic Dancso, the owner of German Gaming Supplies, who sells the competitor product. Be sure to google well before ordering anywhere.

#1088 4 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

FYI, User Raaalph is Dominic Dancso, the owner of German Gaming Supplies, who sells the competitor product. Be sure to google well before ordering anywhere.

Loooool, even if, I’d rather order a working product and wait a little longer rather than buying something that won’t see a working firmware for a very long time.

BTW, you’d better show a proof of your claim. I find it very astonishing that you care about that fact. Why do you care?

Just to get back to topic:

@pinballsp:
Is there ANY prove that your magic color editor is working with your firmware?

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#1089 4 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

Exactly, I thought that only I had noticed, although it was quite evident. It is good that people know it so that this guy does not continue to fool more people.

I Expand your information.
=================

Rappelbox = sicko_fual = Raaalph

Rappelbox: PERMANENTLY BANNED from the forum for staying the money of its customers and not sending anything, and for creating fake accounts.

sicko_fual: FAKE account created by Rappelbox, to insult, provoke and try to discredit competitors with lies. PERMANENTLY BANNED of the forum for being a FAKE account.

Raaalph: FAKE account created by Rappelbox to insult, provoke and try to discredit competitors with lies. In addition, in several threads he pretends to be another person to speak well of himself.

In short, be very careful with this SCAMMER.

#1090 4 years ago

You still lack any evidence of your proposal making magic color editor working with your firmware. Same for your holo mod.

I don’t care who you think I am! As long as you don’t show that I’m wrong I can gladly claim that I’m right.
Have a nice day.

Just for your notification:
How many people did you rip off with the false claims of your firmware?
I know at least 30 devices. Do I need to get more into detail?

How many people did you convince to buy your product, proposing it’s fully working with color and instead giving them only 4 colors and a timed color change.

How many times did you tell people that your delivery will be delayed due to other people’s faults. Please, don’t throw stones sitting in a glass house.

#1091 4 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

In case anyone still has doubts about this guy. Let's see if we can unmask it at once and definitely banned it from the forum, although he will re-create fake accounts as he has already done. For me he is only a poor mentally ill.

Raaalph, recently created account, full of NEGATIVE votes, and whose interventions are mainly to come to my threads to insult, provoke and try to discredit with lies. Apart from the fact that he enters the thread that is open with tons of claims from his Rappelbox account, for keeping his clients' money and not sending anything, to impersonate another person speaking well of himself.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/germangamingsupplies-missing-order-scam

scammer.jpgscammer.jpg

#1092 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballsp:

In case anyone still has doubts about this guy. Let's see if we can unmask it at once and definitely banned it from the forum, although he will re-create fake accounts as he has already done. For me he is only a poor mentally ill.
 [quoted image]

WHO cares?!
You still didn’t answer my simple, yet very revealing question:

Are you able to show us a working firmware for both holomod and your dmdmk66/mx7?

Yes, show!

No, liar!

#1093 4 years ago

An error was detected in the Auto Split function, all the frames are now in black, we are correcting it and I will upload a new version without errors.

For those who ask me privately, essentially for Facebook, for when the firmware or if the project is stopped, the MAGIC DMD project goes ahead, only now I am finishing the Hologram Kit, which is the priority. As soon as I release and open the list of orders for the Hologram Kit, I will be able to take care of the Advanced Coloring firmware again, the program is done, I just have to try everything well before releasing it, although in any case the first version will be a Beta.

TZ_magic.jpgTZ_magic.jpg
#1094 4 years ago

Id still like to see something colored that hasnt already been done before. Do some scenes from KISS or something.

#1095 4 years ago

Checking the Auto Split function with 128x16 and 192x64 dumps, the same problem appears, the frames are all black, I thought it only affected 128x32 animations, but it happens with all resolutions, it is a general failure.

However the animations are extracted correctly, with the original pixels, only the thumbnails are not seen, essential to be able to decide whether or not we extract the animation.

We work to correct the bug.

ScreenHunter_064.jpgScreenHunter_064.jpgScreenHunter_065.jpgScreenHunter_065.jpg

#1097 4 years ago

Hi Luis, is there a final price on the 128x16 display?

#1098 4 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Hi Luis, is there a final price on the 128x16 display?

Hi Crash.
The price will be 229 euros, but now I am focusing on finishing the Hologram Kit for Creature, as soon as I finish it I can already offer the DMDMK66 of 128x16 and the first firmware version with advanced coloring.

1 week later
#1099 4 years ago

A few more bugs detected and fixed, and now this is already the FINAL version of the Magic Editor (for now).

I think that the Magic Editor has finally become an extremely sophisticated product, to color games quickly and with maximum comfort. I can now dedicate to finishing the first version of Firmware with Advanced Coloring support, as soon as I finish with the Hologram Kit I will continue with it.

It has been a complex job, with many hours of work and also of money invested, but I think it is necessary and essential to be able to offer a quality product. Without a good Editor, nothing serious can be done, it was the first thing to develop, even before the DMD firmware.

Downloads, as always, of the project Github / Gitlab:

https://github.com/pinballsp/DMDMK66/tree/master/Advanced%20Magic%20Color%20Editor
https://gitlab.com/pinballsp/DMDMK66/tree/master/Advanced%20Magic%20Color%20Editor

ScreenHunter_017.jpgScreenHunter_017.jpg
#1100 4 years ago

Stop saying final version

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 67.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Sandy Springs, GA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 1,203 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 25.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dmdmk64-new-dmd-multicolor-by-pinballsp-is-on-the-way/page/22?hl=cabuford and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.