7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by arakissun
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P61109-144917 (resized).jpg
    P61106-181244 (resized).jpg
    P61106-181255 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arakissun.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I have a display with missing this component on D3.
    I search from williams schematic manual for it but show it is 1N4474,which is zener diode,but original component must be with three legs.I think this is not the right schematic.I search for this diode and it's with two legs not with three and smd.
    Any help with this?

P61106-181255 (resized).jpgP61106-181255 (resized).jpg

P61106-181244 (resized).jpgP61106-181244 (resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago

Yes,it work but need time to show up full.Looks like outgased.
    I just checked in Williams WPC schematic for Cherry.

#4 7 years ago

I ask a friend and he told me that this is zener diode,but the down right leg is no used on smd version.Just can use not smd,standart.So will try tomorrow.

#6 7 years ago

It was there,but looks like someone tried to replace is,and there have broken trace and the two legs are broken.

#8 7 years ago

Yes,the missing component was took out.
    After put the right diode from the schematic,which is 15v 1W,the display want even show picture.
    After put the component which were there before,the display start but very very slow,like very very outgassed.
    Cannot be see any mark on it even with magnifying glass.
    I try to use it on Williams/DE with the same result.
    Somewhere before I read that Gottlieb used lower voltage for their displays.
    Any idea what to try to put to run it on Williams,DE?
    On the picture is with the broken trace,just to show how it looks like.Of course to work I made the connection the broken trace.

P61109-144917 (resized).jpgP61109-144917 (resized).jpg

#10 7 years ago

It was took from DE TOMMY,and work same with Williams,because both use same voltages.
    I have schematic from Street Fighter 2,but there is no schematic for DMD and even the components.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arakissun.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dmd-missing-component?tu=arakissun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.