(Topic ID: 77320)

DMD glare Film vs 3M anyone have any 3M?

By JBBOPT

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dukiedesmo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago

Hi,
    I'm selling the micro louvre filters in the Market place at $39. I've tried many varieties and manufacturers of glare film and filter material that would supposedly reduce the glare but the 3M technology is the only one that works properly in my experience. The material isn't cheap but it gives easily the best results as you will see from the photos in my adverts.

Please note: It's not possible to completely remove the reflection using even the 3M material, if you look very closely you can still see a very faint reflection but I would say the reduction is 90% or more.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dukiedesmo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dmd-glare-film-vs-3m-anyone-have-any-3m?tu=dukiedesmo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.