Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2832.JPG
IMG_2830.JPG
IMG_2829.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JediPimp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hello pinsiders,

I recently put in a colour DMD in my Judge Dredd table and now I have an extra DMD in perfect working condition to sell. In fact, the DMD was manufactured in March 2014 (It was installed in my table just before I bought it last year).

I would like to sell this little beauty. It comes also with a red filter as I preferred the look of red dots to the orange dots.

Its in perfect working condition and never gave me any problems.

Price is negotiable but please be considerate in your offers. These are about $300 brand new.

The package includes:

- Dot Matrix Display (manufacturing date March 2014)
- Cardboard backboard
- Grounding Wire
- Red filter

Pics are below, anyone interested can PM me.

I am in Australia, so would have to figure out shipping costs for international.

Thanks!

IMG_2829.JPGIMG_2829.JPG IMG_2832.JPGIMG_2832.JPG IMG_2830.JPGIMG_2830.JPG
#8 9 years ago

Yeah guys, sorry I am from Australia, land of the inflated prices. A new one here would cost me $300 Australian dollars. Sorry for the confusion!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JediPimp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dmd-for-sale-1?tu=JediPimp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.