Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Inkochnito
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

So, I purchased a project Jurassic Park the Lost World that was missing the DMD display. I figured I could use the spare I have from my TSPP when I put a color DMD into it but found out that I need a display control board. The manual says that I need board 520-5055-01. I can't seem to easily find one anywhere but there are quite a few 520-5055-00 around but under compatibility on the websites they say Data East Games. I guess what I'm asking is what is the 01 difference and do I have any other options that would work short of finding a 520-5055-01 board?

Thanks for any help in advance,
Eric

#2 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

So, I purchased a project Jurassic Park the Lost World that was missing the DMD display. I figured I could use the spare I have from my TSPP when I put a color DMD into it but found out that I need a display control board. The manual says that I need board 520-5055-01. I can't seem to easily find one anywhere but there are quite a few 520-5055-00 around but under compatibility on the websites they say Data East Games. I guess what I'm asking is what is the 01 difference and do I have any other options that would work short of finding a 520-5055-01 board?
Thanks for any help in advance,
Eric

The Rottendog Sega/DE DMD boards work well.

#3 3 years ago

Arcadeshop.com has them.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Arcadeshop.com has them.

http://www.arcadeshop.com/i/988/data-east-sega-stern-dmd-controller.htm

I'm assuming that this is the board that you are referring to but it's back to my original question. The description says that it replaced 520-5055-00 when my owner's manual says that I need 520-5055-01. Is there a difference or anything that I should know before I buy this board?

#5 3 years ago

I’m not aware of any functional differences. I think it’s just a different hardware revision of the board.

1 year later
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Cleveland, OH
Sale Pending! Machine - For Sale
Savannah, GA
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
4,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudsonville, MI
$ 18.95
Boards
PinSound
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 74.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 6,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mountlake Terrace, WA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!