Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by arcademojo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 25 days ago

Anyone know if I can use either a TWD or Metallica DMD on a Star Trek? I'm supposed to be getting a Star Trek soon and the display has a bunch of vertical lines on it. I have two DMDs, one from TWD and one from Metallica left over from my ColorDMD swap.

Are either of them drop in replacements?

#2 25 days ago

Yes. The 128 x 32 red LED DMDs from Stern are all the same.

#3 25 days ago

Yes...all are SAM system so you should be good.

#4 25 days ago

Thanks so much to both of you!

2 weeks later
#5 6 days ago

Does anyone fix these things? I swapped it out with the original one from my Metallica (it has a ColorDMD now).

There were 3 lines in it when you turn it on. I didn’t know if it was sellable before I pitch it in the trash.

#6 6 days ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Does anyone fix these things? I swapped it out with the original one from my Metallica (it has a ColorDMD now).
There were 3 lines in it when you turn it on. I didn’t know if it was sellable before I pitch it in the trash.

It's gotta be worth a couple bucks for parts to someone for parts. Don't throw it away.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 299.00
Lighting - Interactive
...redshiftLED
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside