Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by joetechbob
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

wondering if anyone has experenced and can advise on any adjustments to the gate for the extra ball / multi ball orbit kickout hole. if i nail the shot the gate will reject bounce it back only when I make a sloppy shot up there and the ball is slower will it go into the hole.

#2 7 years ago

I've experiencede this on a couple of different DM's. They never stayed around long enough to try and make it perfect though. Maybe drop dead foam from Pinbits would help?

#3 7 years ago

I had the same problem on mine. I added some material to deaden the impact and prevent the ball from bouncing out.

For fun I also lowered the entire assembly by a few millimeters so that balls could "sneak" in from the bop bumpers or by a well placed shot up the middle (lower lip was made to be level with the pf). I really liked the mod and I felt that it added some nice shot variety.

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

I had the same problem on mine. I added some material to deaden the impact and prevent the ball from bouncing out.
For fun I also lowered the entire assembly by a few millimeters so that balls could "sneak" in from the bop bumpers or by a well placed shot up the middle (lower lip was made to be level with the pf). I really liked the mod and I felt that it added some nice shot variety.

interesting how did you lower it? I am guessing washers on the under playfield weldment? I haven't opened the game for a while.

#5 7 years ago

Yep--used washers as I recall (it's been awhile and I don't own the game anymore). You just have to be careful to not go too deep otherwise the solenoid won't have enough juice to consistently eject the ball back up to the playfield.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 55.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 28.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside