• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

and why. thanks.

#2 10 years ago

i have owned both and LAH is still in the stable

#3 10 years ago

thanks. some friends of mine says LAH is great, it just needs that one more ramp ?. but theres so much other stuff going on, its probably not needed.

#4 10 years ago

Coast2Coast pinball just did an episode where they talked about LAH. Sounds fun and deep.

#5 10 years ago

I haven't had much time on DM but LAH has so much going on & I love how much it uses the shaker motor. Plus it's typically a LOT cheaper than DM. A gem that's still hidden..

#6 10 years ago

I have both...get DM.

#7 10 years ago

Ive had both, DM for sure. Lah is a great bang for the buck game, but lacks the sounds, light show, callouts, music, and generally feels cheap compared.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

Ive had both, DM for sure. Lah is a great bang for the buck game, but lacks the sounds, light show, callouts, music, and generally feels cheap compared.

Agree 400%. DM is FAR superior in my book. LAH looks good on paper but the gameplay is lacking. The two prominently placed scoops steal from the flow. I bought his ^ DM and still own (and love) it. DM is definitely more expensive, though.

#9 10 years ago

thanks for the replies. whether the missus likes it or not... im goin to have to get both. : P

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

im goin to have to get both.

That's the only solution

I've owned both...still own LAH...I got bored of the ruleset on DM much quicker...IMO LAH has more lastability in a smaller collection...you really can't go wrong w/ either title though...enjoy them both!

#11 10 years ago

DM... By 10 miles

#12 10 years ago

i probably dont need a deep rule set, just wanting fun pins with good flow.
and just confirming it will be a small collection.

#13 10 years ago

DM has better flow...if that's your criteria & you have to pick one, DM is the way to go

LAH doesn't have nearly as much flow as DM...DM is all about the ramp combos!

#14 10 years ago

Demolition man sucks. LAH all the way.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from NathanP:

Demolition Man sucks. LAH all the way.

Lol. I'd recommend owning one to provide a more realistic assessment.

#16 10 years ago

Ive played it plenty of times. I dont care for it. I absolutely hate the gun triggers for flipper buttons and yes I know you can score more points with them as well. I own LAH and wont ever be selling it.

#17 10 years ago

well it just goes to prove one thing... i need both of them. : P thanks all.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
4,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Port Charlotte, FL

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dm-or-lah and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.