Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3AF26A43-3101-454C-A28B-7F2A66817C5E (resized).jpeg
all_first_part.gif
ballsaver-raw-Copy.gif
carcrash-raw-Copy.gif
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider laithan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#371 6 years ago

I have been away for a while but checking back on the thread. I wish I could offer assistance to contribute to updating the code, I'm not a coder.. but I can say that I would be very excited to see further updates to this game and would be more than happy to be part of the testing.

This is a very under-rated pin and with this ROM it (IMO) raises this machine up the ranks even further.

James, you are amazing! This was no minor task and just want you to know that your time and efforts were VERY much appreciated!!

#372 6 years ago

Here is another one that focuses on the DMD

#375 6 years ago
Quoted from trueno92:

This one is @ really early version. Maybe 0.83 The animations improved a lot as well as flasher and light show effects.

FYI - This is actually version 1.01, obtained directly from JC.

#378 6 years ago

How does DEMO TIME compare to other pinball 'Special events'? Personally I always get excited for demolition time. The light show + sounds are thrilling to say the least. IMO better than my Addams Family mansion mode (my other pin).

Added over 6 years ago: (referring to the original Demolition time mode, not the MOD)

5 years later
#396 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

Chris ( Mr_Tantrum) and myself have been working on a Pinsound Remix update. I also have the cardona 1.01 chip, and we will see how it coalesces with Demolition Time update!
I also emailed colordmd for any interest in adding Cardona chip to the colorization.

Hi all... Waking the thread up again

Was there any updates to the ColorDMD and PinSound support? I am actually a bit sad... I still use this ROM and decided to upgrade to PinSound and a ColorLCD screen (did not arrive yet), both of which I think will force me away from using this ROM. I'd love to continue using it but seems I have to switch.

#397 1 year ago

FWIW, got the ColorDMD LCD installed and most of the time the only color you see is blue (as expected). I'm interested in that rom switcher now so I can toggle to this version

#399 1 year ago
Quoted from jamescardona:

it is my understanding that the frame data for the color DMD is on the colorDMD itself and it has some sort of algorithm to detect the frame data being sent to it and then it replaces the old frames with colorized ones. So in the case of this new DM code, it has totally different frames, at least a lot of them, so the color DMD has no idea what they are and has nothing to replace them with. A really dedicated person who had a spare 6 months on their hands might be inclined to colorize the frames and submit them to colorDMD to make this work but I don't know of any such person.

Thank you for helping me understand how this works. I appreciate the opportunity to learn.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 72.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 85.00
$ 81.95
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
86Pixels

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,690 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider laithan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dm-new-rules-new-code?tu=laithan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.