(Topic ID: 90840)

Demolition Man mystery pricing help - pictures added.

By waldo34

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Collin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

imagejpeg_4.jpg
imagejpeg_2.jpg
imagejpeg_3.jpg
imagejpeg_1.jpg
imagejpeg_0.jpg
imagejpeg_8.jpg
imagejpeg_9.jpg
imagejpeg_6.jpg
imagejpeg_5.jpg
imagejpeg_7.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Need some help pricing a DM missing Power Driver Board, very dirty, broken plastics, ok cabinet, good play-field, and the kicker is the new own has never seen it on. He's asking $1,000. I'm thinking $700-$600 but the seller is stuck at $1,000. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Waldo

#2 9 years ago

If it cleans up and you put in a new board and it works, sweet.

If somebody blew crap up and removed the board, you won't know until you put in a new board and blow it up, not sweet.

$800 maybe, grand - no.

LTG : )™

#3 9 years ago

I have a demo man that has a good display nice pf and cab, wear on the handles of the flippers. only thing I think is wrong is the ball popper says charged. you can still get it to play. I believe everything else works. I would take 1500 in Tulsa Oklahoma area

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from DoubleOughtPBs:

I have a demo man that has a good display nice pf and cab, wear on the handles of the flippers. only thing I think is wrong is the ball popper says charged. you can still get it to play. I believe everything else works. I would take 1500 in Tulsa Oklahoma area

The price is right however, the $400 for shipping kills it for me. GLWS

#5 9 years ago

The broken plastics might be really hard to find for this one. I just had to order one plastic from Germany for mine, and it was $47 with shipping. Ramps are hard to find too.

#6 9 years ago

Right hand ramp = impossible to find.
The others might be possible with time. Plastics do come up...not impossible. Just make sure that right hand ramp is not kaput. Love this game..worth picking up imho.

Chaos

#7 9 years ago

Well my deal to sell one of my pins is not looking so good going to pass on this project. Also it's a far drive to get there and find out the ramps are busted up. Here is what i know, buyer purchased a couple of pins from a business that went out of business. The DM had a missing the board. My guess it had an issue and was pulled but never put back.

The pin is now on the MN CL for $900. If I lived closer I would be headed over to test it out with my WW20 board.

imagejpeg_5.jpgimagejpeg_5.jpg imagejpeg_6.jpgimagejpeg_6.jpg imagejpeg_7.jpgimagejpeg_7.jpg imagejpeg_8.jpgimagejpeg_8.jpg imagejpeg_9.jpgimagejpeg_9.jpg imagejpeg_0.jpgimagejpeg_0.jpg imagejpeg_1.jpgimagejpeg_1.jpg imagejpeg_2.jpgimagejpeg_2.jpg imagejpeg_3.jpgimagejpeg_3.jpg imagejpeg_4.jpgimagejpeg_4.jpg
#8 9 years ago

If you're capable of doing repair work yourself, I'd say grab it for $900.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,690 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
86Pixels

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 35.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 85.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 81.95
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monroe Township, NJ

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dm-mystery-pricing-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.