(Topic ID: 24701)

DM is my least favorite pin...why can't I stop playing it.

By stevebighead

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I have some great pins and consider Demo man my least favorite and cheapest pin. But I just can't stop playing it! Simple but just so damn addictive!

#2 11 years ago

There is always that one pin you do not like, but you always go back and turn it on...

#3 11 years ago

Going after those combs is very addictive!

#4 11 years ago

I felt the same way at first, but I finally just admitted that DM is too damn fun to write off. It has an undeserved stigma that discounts its true value. I don't see it as cheap at all. When you're dialed in the flow is crazy. Yeah it might lack whatever it is that makes a game great, but sometimes a good hamburger is better than a steak. I even get a big kick out of the movie.

#5 11 years ago

If you look at the girl at 3:35, you'll see that Demoman has some unique features.

#6 11 years ago

I love the music on that game!

The ramps have massive flow when set up properly!

#7 11 years ago

I have always liked this game.

#8 11 years ago

+1 on your thread. the audio and dmd displays really make this game a winner. the gameplay depth kind of blows though...demo time and cryo prison mb is all you really have. i do enjoy the retina scan extra balls though.

the hidden eggs in the game make it super fun too. skip 1 jackpot shot with the top trigger buttons during mb modes to advace to next jp, great idea.

#9 11 years ago

Cool video, mine does not do that. I really like mine. It is mint and will never leave. It has a piece of Invisiglass leaning next to it ready to go on.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dm-is-my-least-favorite-pinwhy-cant-i-stop-playing-it and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.