Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jdpilot
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdpilot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

::UPDATE A FEW POSTS DOWN::

I ordered a Flynn sign from the dk's website on Jan 11 but haven't heard anything from him. I received the automated PayPal receipt email but that was it. On the front page of the site he has the message: "A NOTE ON ORDERS: I am a one man show and during the summer and early fall, workshop hours are limited. It may take up to two weeks for your order to ship." I completely understand that and know these types of things take time. But since I hadn't heard from him in a couple weeks (a email or anything saying the payment was received), I sent an email to the address listed on the PayPal invoice...just to make sure he got the payment (stranger things have happened), and that we were all good. Didn't hear anything. So after a couple days more I PMed him here, since maybe that email address wasn't one checked all that often (I have those types of email addys), yet still nothing. I asked a local pin guy about it and he gave me an email he had for him (not sure if it was different than the one I emailed), so I emailed that one last Monday just making sure all was good. Still nothing :/

Well, hit the four week mark and still no contact. Please know, I'm not asking for a delivery date or anything like that. I'm just wanting to know that the order was received and all is good. I don't want to be a pest for him, and I'm very patient when it comes to waiting for items (I have a couple hobbies to where patients is a requirement :p ), it just concerns me a little after a month of no contact.

Has anyone heard from him in the last month?

#3 8 years ago

Thank you sir.

Did you try to reach him (email, PM, ect) as well?

#9 8 years ago

lol...sorry all I changed the title to keep all the monkey lovers out

#14 8 years ago

::UPDATE::

Well I guess all is well, since I just received a shipping notice from PayPal saying my sign is on it's way Still no communication, but if it's on it's way, it must mean he received the order

#23 8 years ago

Ha! Thank you sir!

And good luck with Donkey Punch project...I read PETA was starting up an injunction because of the abuse of the donkey's...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdpilot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dk-pinball?tu=jdpilot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.