just wanted to draw your attention to my various 'LISY' replacement MPUs
- LISY1 for Gottlieb System1
- LISY80 for Gottlieb System80/80A/80B
- LISY35 for 'old' Bally and Stern ( 1977-1985)
You can run the original game rules by using pinmame romsets or create your own rules by using the Mission Pinball Framework
More details you will find here: https://www.lisy.dev together with some of my other projects.
Please note: I do provide LISY for free as a 'do it youself' (DIY) project!
New for all latest Hardware Versions:
- LISY PCBs are on 'aisler.net' for easy self ordering (https://aisler.net/help/getting-started/where-are-the-boards-made)
- PICs on the PCB can be programmed with LISY, no programmer needed
What's missing at the moment are 'shopping lists' for Digikey and/or Mouser, here I'm looking for your support.
Would be great if 'someone' can provide these based on my shopping list for German supplier 'Reichelt', my BOM and the Digikey shopping list for some older LISY variants.
Happy to answer your questions, enhancements requests, or just get your comments here in this thread or personally via e-mail.
Wish you fun with LISY.