Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 71 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Push600
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

50057885 (resized).jpg
    sausage-fest-600 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider superbee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 6 years ago
    Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

If your wife thinks they cost $100 each then she won't care. Of course if your marriage works out and you die before her, then that plan fails horribly.

Who cares ? You will be worm food at that point !

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Doesn't mean I won't be haunting the house. Ghosts have feeling too, ya know.

This is true. lol

#45 6 years ago
    Quoted from Milltown:

I'm lucky my gal loves it.. she usualy goes to bed way before me .. but the deep purple keeps cranking and the beers flowing .and she's cool about it.. we are both are own people...

Thata boy !!

#47 6 years ago

Ive been married for almost 30 years. One time i remember her saying to me that owning pins was stupid and that i need to get rid of them now!! I turned around and punched her in the face and the blood flowed !! Then i woke up and pissed myself ! I love her but god she scares me !! Moral of the story...stay married !!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider superbee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/divorce-and-pinball?tu=superbee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.