(Topic ID: 41981)

Ditch The Vids? (a pinball addict's poll)

By pinster68

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Ditch my classic vids?”

• Do it! More pins! 47 votes
      41%
    • Don't do it, stay diverse! 69 votes
      59%

(116 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1.jpg
    the-three-amigos.jpg
    DSC08826.JPG
    There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

I love arcades but the market is dead. If your doing it for the footprint sounds like a great plan if doing it for money to fund a pin sounds like a it is lose lose to me.

Really up to you and your personal likes and dislikes.

Do you still play and enjoys these great classic arcade titles? If so I would say do not do it.

If you have the money but are lacking space I would sell them in a heartbeat to by more pins.

I have owned over 40 arcades in the past 10 years just so we are clear I love them but..... pinball is far superior in most ways IMHO.

#52 11 years ago

I keep one 60-in-1 Multicade just to say I have a lot of the classic vid games. All the rest, I've sold for more pin room. My jukebox might be next on the shopping block...it's wide, probably two pin spaces there.

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ditch-the-vids-a-pinball-addicts-poll/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.