Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 days ago by cranie
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rushpinball (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2023-02-04 8.39.12 AM (resized).png
    A6E8B317-B915-49A1-ACF6-F0C8C7A618A1 (resized).jpeg
    Capture (resized).JPG
    Screenshot (resized).png

#1 2 years ago

Hello... does anyone know or have feedback or experience working with this gentleman/distributor?
    Michael G Smith
    www.gameandsportworld.com

Thanks for any feedback from your experience with them.

4 months later
    #3 1 year ago

Good afternoon, a customer of mine told me that my site was listed on here as a scam and I would just like to clear everything up and introduce myself.

My name is Michael and I am the owner of Game and Sport World. We are an online retailer of new and used pinball machines, arcade games, game tables and other home gameroom equipment.

Although we are a new distributor(around a year since our business was established), we are an authorized distributor of American Pinball. We have a large supply of used pinball machines as well, including a Fish Tales, Star Wars Pro, Walking Dead, Deadpool Pro and many others.

We have sold and shipped about 20-30 pinball machines this year along with other arcade games including Big Buck Hunter and Star Wars Battle Pod!

I would be more than willing to answer any additional questions and look forward to joining the pinball community!

Thank you!

Michael G Smith

#4 1 year ago

LOL
    Screenshot (resized).pngScreenshot (resized).png

Legit or not - your site needs work.

#5 1 year ago

Thank you for the feedback. We will get right on that and update our platform.

Thanks!

#6 1 year ago

Can you share where you are located?

#7 1 year ago

We are based out of Chester County, PA!

I am currently only selling online (shipped from the manufacturer) and out of my home and apartment. We do not have a commercial location YET. But my partner and I are actively looking to open up a showroom in NJ/DE/PA over the next few months.

If you need any other information, please do not hesitate to ask!

Best,

Michael G Smith

#8 1 year ago

American Pinball just added them to their official list of distributors for NJ and DE.

2 months later
    #9 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smith1369:

Thank you for the feedback. We will get right on that and update our platform.
    Thanks!

when ?

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
    2 weeks later
    #10 1 year ago

Just a heads up i placed my first order with them and I’m pleased to say they delivered 2 Mario karts within 2 weeks. I was nervous at first but it all worked out. They were legit for me.

A6E8B317-B915-49A1-ACF6-F0C8C7A618A1 (resized).jpegA6E8B317-B915-49A1-ACF6-F0C8C7A618A1 (resized).jpeg
    4 months later
    #11 1 year ago

How as a reseller/distributor are you not collecting Sale Tax?

Screenshot 2023-02-04 8.39.12 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-02-04 8.39.12 AM (resized).png
    2 months later
    #12 11 months ago

I was happy to receive my Stern pinball Rush Premium edition machine from Game and Sport World yesterday. Unboxed it and set it up today and it's wonderful. Shipping took a little bit longer than expected, but in the end it got here safe and sound!

Jim

rushpinball (resized).jpgrushpinball (resized).jpg
    10 months later
    #13 39 days ago

I have purchased 3 pins from them and I have a 4th on the way. Great service and excellent delivery.

2 weeks later
    #14 20 days ago

I just ordered a Rush Premium from them. Hopefully I didn't get taken.
    EDIT- Mike just called. They are out of stock. Thought it was too good to be true

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/distro-feedback-game-and-sport-world and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.