Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Deez
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PismoArcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 2 years ago

Another vote for Zach at Flip N Out.

1 year later
#31 4 months ago

I've bought games from Flip N Out, Gameroom Guys, Marco and Custom Pins out of Vegas and have gotten first class service.

I'm sad and surprised to say that my recent purchase from Cointaker has been an abysmal experience. My new LZ premium is inoperable. I opened a ticket November 21st that is still "pending". I sent a follow up email that has gone unanswered. I called and left a message for a return call which has also gone unanswered. I've played my new game a total of five times in a month.

I've finally given up and am hiring an authorized Stern tech to come from Vegas next week. I'll pay him myself even though the game is under warranty.

Disappointing to say the least. I can only guess they take care of their regular customers as they have a good reputation. Melissa was awesome when I called to order the game but now apparently I'm on the pay no mind list.

One and done.

#34 4 months ago
Quoted from Tommy-dog:

I am on the 2 and done list.

Quoted from Deez:

I use to buy from CT but have since moved on. It is such a frustrating experience buying from them with no communication unless you call and then you're basically fed misinformation which gets your hopes up. Also the support is so hit and miss when you have an issue.
It sucks because they're such nice people, but I rather someone is mean and delivers.
I've since moved on to buying anything I can from Jeff at Madpinball and I can't recommend him enough. Great communicator, fair prices and just a stand up guy. Give him a chance if you're frustrated with your current situation. It really made me realize how poor the service I was receiving was.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Another thing I forgot to mention is the tracking service that they use is worthless. I'm lucky that I was home when the game arrived because the tracking number still showed that it was in a disribution center when it was delivered.

Serves me right for not going through a distro that I've bought from in the past. I've just heard good things about CT so I thought I wouldn't have a problem. Guess I was wrong.

#35 4 months ago

Update: Melissa has gotten back to me which is appreciated.

#39 4 months ago
Quoted from cp1610:

Would like to hear the progress as it goes along. Sad to see issues with new games.

Update #2

Melissa is going above and beyond to rectify the situation. I'm blown away with the generosity she and Cointaker have shown. Keep in mind they probably didn't make much (if anything) on this sale to begin with, as it was deeply discounted. Cointaker is not only paying the tech to repair my pin (which they will hopefully get compensated for by Stern), but she's including a generous gift for my inconvenience.

Cointaker has a well deserved reputation as one of the best distros out there and despite my initial experience, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries

Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
Pinball Machine
Mad Pinball Shop

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PismoArcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/distributor-recommendation?tu=PismoArcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.