Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by BanditBen
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9E81BAEC-0A27-4021-AA02-A875D9AD37CE (resized).jpeg
    56C22372-79FA-4DF0-90B6-EF08718DA8E3 (resized).jpeg
    3A93E640-EA41-422B-8EE2-EF5AEAC4DF7E (resized).jpeg
    20210329_203518 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2213 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2212 (resized).JPG

#1 3 years ago

I picked up a two flyers for each of my games and I was thinking of mounting them in a frame vertically (one above the other) showing the front of the flyer on top and the back of the flyer on the bottom. Then I'd hang them next to each game.

Anybody ever done something similar? Any better flyer presentation ideas?

#2 3 years ago

Yeah I try & get the flyers for my games & frame them.

I have one in a shadow box with the old rubbers & whatontsin there as well

IMG_2212 (resized).JPGIMG_2212 (resized).JPGIMG_2213 (resized).JPGIMG_2213 (resized).JPG
    #3 3 years ago

Great idea. The only problem is, wall space becomes the issue. I started down that path, and with the right frame, it can really pop. They certainly look better displayed than in a folder.

20210329_203518 (resized).jpg20210329_203518 (resized).jpg
    #4 3 years ago
    Quoted from TimMachine:

I picked up a two flyers for each of my games and I was thinking of mounting them in a frame vertically (one above the other) showing the front of the flyer on top and the back of the flyer on the bottom. Then I'd hang them next to each game.
    Anybody ever done something similar? Any better flyer presentation ideas?

I thought someone started a thread like this already! Flyers are a great way to collect the games you want but will probably never own/afford.

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from Goonie:

Great idea. The only problem is, wall space becomes the issue.

That's why I'm thinking of placing them vertically (front on top, back on the bottom) rather than horizontally (side by side). Hoping I can put next to each game. Kind of like a description next to a painting in a museum.

#6 3 years ago

I think these are 12x36 frames they work pretty well if you have a lot of flyers

3A93E640-EA41-422B-8EE2-EF5AEAC4DF7E (resized).jpeg3A93E640-EA41-422B-8EE2-EF5AEAC4DF7E (resized).jpeg
    #7 3 years ago
    Quoted from KongDonkey:

I think these are 12x36 frames they work pretty well if you have a lot of flyers
    [quoted image]

That's another option. I could do horizontally and place above the games.

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from TimMachine:

That's why I'm thinking of placing them vertically (front on top, back on the bottom) rather than horizontally (side by side). Hoping I can put next to each game. Kind of like a description next to a painting in a museum.

Funny, I never thought about that, but yeah that would work and allow for more squeezing in.

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from Goonie:

Funny, I never thought about that, but yeah that would work and allow for more squeezing in.

I only have two games, so squeezing them in isn't really a problem for me. But I still think I'd prefer a vertical presentation.

#10 3 years ago

I went to a pinball museum in Florida and I liked how they put some “fun facts” about the machine on top of the head.

56C22372-79FA-4DF0-90B6-EF08718DA8E3 (resized).jpeg56C22372-79FA-4DF0-90B6-EF08718DA8E3 (resized).jpeg
    #11 3 years ago

I have flyers from every game ive owned (missing about 20 now since i keep buying). I had them all over my walls at my old house, and they will go back up in my pinball barn once its built. Its nice to look at them and remember your old games. I remember every trip i went on, where i got it, etc. Fun memories. I think ive owned around 80 games, but id also like to do the arcade games ive owned someday

#12 3 years ago

As someone said above, I did mine in a square featuring games I’d like to have but may or may not acquire. Fortunately I have been able to purchase a couple of them so I just swap them out for other games on my wishlist.

9E81BAEC-0A27-4021-AA02-A875D9AD37CE (resized).jpeg9E81BAEC-0A27-4021-AA02-A875D9AD37CE (resized).jpeg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/displaying-flyers-next-to-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.