9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Bbismuth
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Does anyone know the part number for the little white pegs used to mount the displays on a system 11 machine?

#2 9 years ago

If we're thinking of the same part, then it depends on the machine and the display. When I replaced my EATPM gas alphanumeric displays with LEDs from XPin, I needed shorter standoffs than the originals--and shorter than what came with he new displays. I used RICHCO BHL-8-01. BH means blind hole (the part that friction fits into the insert). L means locking (tab that holds the display in place). The number differs depending on the depth of the standoff. XPin might have a small selection available. Otherwise they're kind of hard to get in small quantities.

#3 9 years ago

Thanks for the info. I'm actually installing an Xpin into a Mousin' Around. I didn't realize that the standoffs come with the new display. I hope they work out.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/display-mounting-pegs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.