Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by wayout440
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

i just bought this bally harlem globetrotters pinball machine today and all the score displays including the balls have went out and want to know if it would be a fuse problem or not

#2 2 years ago

check the fuse on your solenoid driver board.

#3 2 years ago

thank you so much that was it and my fuse that i replaced it with is bigger in actual size.do you think that will matter

#4 2 years ago

just make sure it's the same value. This is the fuse it should have. http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/F8AG-0.187

#5 2 years ago

Always go smaller if you don't have the correct amps until you get the correct one, I am assuming "bigger" meant higher amps.

#6 2 years ago

no actually bigger in actual size

#7 2 years ago

done i just bought them.thank you so much for the help

#8 2 years ago

You need to make sure its value is no more than 3/16th Amp, fast blow. Since it blew once already, putting in a slow blow or one with a rating higher than 3/16A could result in board damage or, at worst, a fire.

#9 2 years ago

and why does the entire game flicker when i hit either flipper button

#10 2 years ago

would battery corrosion cause this

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

and why does the entire game flicker when i hit either flipper button

Because the flipper coils are high voltage. A little dimming is normal. A lot of dimming wouldn’t be normal.

#12 2 years ago

Repin connectors. Replace main filter cap C23 for +5 VDC logic. Review the repair bible, perform reliability upgrades.
http://techniek.flipperwinkel.nl/ballyss/rep/index1.htm

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 21.00
Trade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside