Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

012.JPG
011.JPG
010.JPG
013.JPG
#1 9 years ago

I have this display that, in the year 2000, got two brand new glasses. It was in a Simpsons Pinball but will work in any other two glass Data East or Williams games of the same era.
Top glass works perfect and is bright and clear. Bottom glass was damaged by clodhopper who we sold the game to. The corner pins are pulled off (see pix) and consequently there are problems with the display as you can see. Maybe you can fix it?
The other "issue" is that this is one of the "oops, we ran out of chips" displays, where Data East came out with a secondary board that replaces 4 of the chips they could not course! Consequently, you may have to remove a piece of your panel to make this work...(to give it the room for the 4 little boards on the back)...it is all Data East design, not home made.
Anyway, its $60 that includes priority mail in the USA and I can ship immediately. My email is [email protected] or you can call 215-953-1188 ext 0. I will post back when it sells. Todd

013.JPG013.JPG 010.JPG010.JPG 011.JPG011.JPG 012.JPG012.JPG
2 weeks later
#2 9 years ago

this is sold

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/display-for-data-east-simpsons-robocop-bttf-tnt-amusements and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.