Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Crash
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Disney_World.JPG
    trondisney.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scarpie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hi all me and my wife are in Disney for the week and it has been my mission to find pinball machines to play at Disney so here we go.We are at Port Orleans Riverside the Arcade here has a SWEP1,Tron Pro,POTC.(None of these are in great shape and barely playable if you ask me).Ok up next Magic Kingdom only ones that I found were in the Arcade/Gift shop at Space Mountain a IJ4,POTC.(IJ4 completely out of order and POTC playable but not great).OK the best for last was at Downtown Disney at Disney Quest on the 5th floor they had POTC,TFLE Combo,Avatar LE,Xmen Pro,IM,Avengers LE Blue,Tron Pro,Rolling Stones.(I will go into some detail on these ones I will start by saying I was so excited to play Avengers but the tesseract cube was completely missing from the top of the spinning mechanisim,Hulk drop targets not working and the hulk was not working properly either.Ok to make a long story short all games were not leveled properly and just ok the most playable was the Xmen Pro).The good part about Disney Quest was we had a free admission voucher with our vacation package and got in free all games are on free play.It normally costs $45.00 per adult.Any specific questions about games I will try my best to answer any questions.Thanks Fellow Pinsiders.

#9 10 years ago

Only so many things to do at Disney for adults.I live in Maryland and there is next to no pinball machines to play on location and I am going to get my next pin soon so I like to see what is out there.(It also has rained here in Florida the past 2 days).Thanks for your opinions schmoo and Methos but I don't care.I was mainly posting this to help others find pinball at Disney.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from Darth_Chris:

If you have no more machines to try........... 2 words
    PLEASURE ISLAND, downtown Disney

Thanks Darth_Chris I will check that out if I get a chance.Have a good one and I appreciate the good feedback.BTW,The machines were not completely unplayable but I guess when you have your own machines that you are used to playing on and have dialed in they don't live up to expectations.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

Must be Florida not California ?

Yes Florida,why are there no pins at the one in Cali?

3 weeks later
    #30 10 years ago
    Quoted from Newsom:

There are location pins to play in MD.
    http://www.fspazone.org/ladb/ladb.pl
    I recommend Volleyball House in Elkridge, and Town Hall in College Park.

Thanks Newsom,I will check out those locations.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scarpie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/disney-world-pinball?tu=scarpie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.