(Topic ID: 148089)

Disney Vacation Rental Home with Pins!

By Btrader

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Master_Bath_1-1_(resized).jpg
    Living_Room-2_(resized).jpg
    2708_Formosa-3_(resized).jpg
    Game_Room-1_(resized).jpg
    #1 8 years ago

Hey Fellow Pinsiders,

I have just completed a full renovation on the most amazing Disney World Vacation Home, and currently have 3 Pins in the house for guests to enjoy. I know that many of you folks travel with family to Disney World in Orlando and stay at hotels or what/not, but consider renting this luxury home for your next get-away.

Currently at the home I have a 75th Anniversary WOZ, STLE, and Shrek.. it also has a TON to offer at the home, with private pool and waterslide and 5 bedrooms.

Any way, just wanted to PLUG it here - since I know that it will be of interest to many.

HOUSE is 2 MILES from Disney Parks - in a gated community. Book it today at https://www.vrbo.com/4064487ha

or call (407) 704-8986,

2708 Formosa Blvd., Kissimmee

Thanks!
    Brian

Game_Room-1_(resized).jpgGame_Room-1_(resized).jpg

2708_Formosa-3_(resized).jpg2708_Formosa-3_(resized).jpg

Living_Room-2_(resized).jpgLiving_Room-2_(resized).jpg

Master_Bath_1-1_(resized).jpgMaster_Bath_1-1_(resized).jpg

#2 8 years ago

Wow what a great place to stay !

#3 8 years ago

You win -- this is awesome.

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from stretch2:

Wow what a great place to stay !

Thanks for kind words, I was in the process of renovating it - and wanted some pins for my guests. I know if I was on Holiday - some great pins would make ALL the difference on a rental home!

#5 8 years ago

Our family are yearly visitors and considered a house rental...This is tempting.

#6 8 years ago

Love that carpeting in game room!

#7 8 years ago

Gah... why can't this be in Anaheim? Great looking place!

#8 8 years ago

Screw Disney. That house IS the vacation.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/disney-vacation-rental-home-with-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.