C938622F-E4EC-468A-897A-D61D2AD6BBF7 (resized).jpeg
D2479C87-4F69-4993-8867-80E122D4EF1E.jpeg
Super_Nintendo_World_(Universal_Studios_Japan) (resized).png
Stan Mikita (resized).jpg
cry.jpg
pasted_imageWhat was I thinking  (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
0FB828AF-2DEC-4FB8-A425-A070389F1FE5 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ralphs007.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#83 4 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

I’m with you Extraballz, when I was a kid it was all about the rides, but the last few trips to DW I enjoyed staying at the Polynesian Resort, eating lots of good food, and walking around more than anything.
There is an Italian restaurant at Epcot that has the best pizza I have ever tasted anywhere. Think it’s called Via Napoli.[quoted image][quoted image]

My daughter and I stayed at the Polynesian, this past July. We had a blast I wish we could go when it's not so crowded,but she's a teacher,so the summer is the best time for her.
I'd like to recommend https://www.gardengrocer.com/.
It was great having fruits and stuff to eat for breakfast in our rooms. I also had my V8 juice every day. I normally don't drink it because of all the sodium,but I love it! Great for keeping your electrolytes up in the sweltering summer heat. We bought the groceries mainly to save time in the morning.

#105 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypalooza:

I love the Carousel of progress. Hit it every time we are there. It’s pretty hokie, but has lots of history and makes us feel good.

John’s hand fell off during our show,” anonymous user ColtsMcgree wrote alongside a photo of the animatronic — named "John" — missing his right hand during the 1900s portion of the rotating theater attraction.

Screenshot_20200206-195223 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200206-195223 (resized).png
1 year later
#1155 2 years ago

Is it true they did away with the service where they deliver your luggage from the airport to your room? I think it's called The Magic Express.

7 months later
#1953 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

How many people are canceling Disney trips due to increase costs of tickets, hotels, food, transportation and paid line cutting.
I'm wondering how many people have finally hit their breaking point.
When I look at our Disney Hollywood Studios day. $60 for Rise of Resistance, $40 for Mickey runaway train, and $60 for genie plus (4 people total). Disney got out of me an extra $160 for the day, just to cut down on lines. Then the increased cost of the parks, the increased cost of food for the day. IMO, the travel cost to and from the airport should be factored in on a per day basis too.

1 week later
#2070 2 years ago

I thought of Disney when I read this in the book "Jurassic Park".

"Even when Hammond talks about the kind of people that he would like to open Jurassic Park to, he begins by saying that nothing can stop him from opening the park up to all children, which he then clarifies by adding, 'at least to the rich ones'."

2 weeks later
#2128 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Agreed, this was a real hassle. Not sure why they couldn’t open the floodgates at 8 or 9. By day five of our trip I was good and tired of the 6:50 alarm call, I get enough of that at home.

And I thought making my fast pass reservations was a pain in the ass !

1 month later
#2313 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Still planning a trip. I'm either doing 6 days at a disney resort with 5 in the parks and 1 day of rest in the middle (kids 5,8, and 10) or doing 4 days of Disney then Universal for 2.
Any thoughts?
Taking the kids out early in the school year for less crowds.
We would skip Animal Kingdom.

#2448 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I’m here now. It’s busy but not as busy as I was expecting

Quoted from bigguybbr:

I’m here too. Not terribly packed, but no pass holder discounts

Pictures or it didn't happen.

#2469 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Looks like masks are no longer required at Disney parks.
https://www.wftv.com/news/local/orange-county/walt-disney-world-removes-all-face-mask-requirements/GTERNUUPI5GNDG4LDVET6REDLI/
I wonder if this will lead to a flood of new reservations.
Still really looking forward to a family trip down there in the Fall. I am going to be taking the kids to Hershey Park this summer to get them acclimated to thrill rides to make sure they are acclimated to the concept for the Fall.
Also, that new guardians of the galaxy rollercoaster looks like it will be pretty sweet.

The one thing that Hershey will acclimate them for is the long lines and wait times for a ride. Out of the five hours we were there,we rode on three rides! They really pack them in at this park but I guess that's true for any amusement park now a days.
It was so bad, I swore I'd never go back ! And so far I've kept that promise.

#2476 1 year ago
Quoted from Methos:

Mission Space orange is awesome. It’s what separates the men from the boys.

Screenshot_20220420-172200-875 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220420-172200-875 (resized).png
#2512 1 year ago

Special shout out to Disney !

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2519 1 year ago
pasted_imageWhat was I thinking  (resized).pngpasted_imageWhat was I thinking (resized).png
#2527 1 year ago
Quoted from radium:

Freedom of speech doesn’t mean you can say and do stupid things without consequence.

Quote by Will Smith, before the slap. Don't start nothing and there won't be nothing !

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ralphs007.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/disney-fans-thread?tu=ralphs007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.