C938622F-E4EC-468A-897A-D61D2AD6BBF7 (resized).jpeg
D2479C87-4F69-4993-8867-80E122D4EF1E.jpeg
Super_Nintendo_World_(Universal_Studios_Japan) (resized).png
Stan Mikita (resized).jpg
cry.jpg
pasted_imageWhat was I thinking  (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
0FB828AF-2DEC-4FB8-A425-A070389F1FE5 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballtilt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#6 4 years ago

We love Disney. Just got back from our second trip in a year. This trip there were a bunch of rides I didn't get to do the first trip, so I knocked most of those off the list. I've gotta say, the new rise of the resistance is insanely good as far as screen rides go. Sets a new standard for what is possible with an attraction. We also loved the laugh factory with monsters Inc, different every time. I cannot wait for the Tron coaster, that thing is going to rock.

I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. The characters there are always so great with our girls. This year snow white even stopped to dance with my oldest during the parade. Can't wait to go back

IMG_20200121_174012 (resized).jpgIMG_20200121_174012 (resized).jpg
#55 4 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

If any of you have older kids or are kids at heart yourself there is a cool card game at magic kingdom called "Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom" I suggest looking it up. I have been stockpiling for years and have extra (back up) books of cards for the game. If anyone wants to borrow a book during there stay pm me. Borrow it for your stay then return it for the next person or my nieces to use while there in town.

Love that game. I completed my free set this last visit. Highly recommend

IMG_20200202_103340 (resized).jpgIMG_20200202_103340 (resized).jpg
#113 4 years ago

The rumor is Disney will be modifying or doing away with the fastpass system. Possibly going to a paid system the day of or selling experiences with rides and meet and greets already pre arranged. So now you'll need to spend more money to even have that tiny relief from lines

1 week later
#194 4 years ago

I just don't get the love for universal, I really didn't enjoy my time there. Yeah, I got to ride everything I wanted - but almost none of the rides wowed me or made me want to ride again. The screen based rides were painful, on average I enjoy Disney screen based rides much more. I will say the new hagrid roller coaster is really good, better than anything at Disney imo.

There is no magic at universal, it all just feels like an expensive ripoff of Disney. This is coming from someone who has no nostalgia for Disney. What does everyone else think that's been to both recently?

1 month later
#272 3 years ago

Disney is currently targetting June 1st. Whether that happens or not we shall see. They may open Disney springs first, then the resorts, then finally the parks. And when they open the parks they'll likely modify things so that people don't have to be crammed together like in haunted Mansion preshow

#274 3 years ago

Who knows for sure, but like I said June 1st is the target at this time

Screenshot_20200331-101824 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200331-101824 (resized).png
1 year later
#1109 2 years ago

I was at epcot 4/16 and universal before that. It was a pretty good time with our 4 yr old and 2 yr old. Thank goodness it was nice weather.

We ate at a sit down restaraunt in the mexico section and went on a bunch of rides I hadn't gone on previously. I missed the shows that were closed and the character meet and greets, but we still had a good time.

I would agree there wasn't much magic there, encountered multiple employees who had below average attitudes. I don't regret going but I'm not going to go again until everything is open back up

PXL_20210413_130749210 (resized).jpgPXL_20210413_130749210 (resized).jpg
11 months later
#2266 1 year ago

My Disney vacation is coming up in May and I can't wait! Masks going away, meet and greets coming back, and the new attractions are right around the corner

#2271 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Any recommendations for a Disney Property Hotel that sleeps 5? I'm not looking for the Contemporary but I'm not looking for the Motel 6 either.
Going to squeeze one last trip (our second one) into Disney while the kids are young enough to miss a week of school and not miss too much so we can go when the crowds are not as big next year. I am surprised at how much prices have risen on hotels though. Last time we stayed at Disney's Art of Animation.

Art of animation has family suites that could sleep five technically. A queen bed, a full bed, and then a pull out sofa

#2354 1 year ago
Quoted from Crumbalimb:

We are going mid May and going to just to miss it also, but the good thing is it give us a excuse to go back sooner than later :}:}:}

We're going mid may as well. If you're going to be there the 15th they are having a d23 preview night

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballtilt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/disney-fans-thread?tu=pinballtilt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.