C938622F-E4EC-468A-897A-D61D2AD6BBF7 (resized).jpeg
D2479C87-4F69-4993-8867-80E122D4EF1E.jpeg
Super_Nintendo_World_(Universal_Studios_Japan) (resized).png
Stan Mikita (resized).jpg
cry.jpg
pasted_imageWhat was I thinking  (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
0FB828AF-2DEC-4FB8-A425-A070389F1FE5 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paynemic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#176 4 years ago

Anyone know if club33 is included in any of the Vip tours? I’m dying to get in there and have always come up empty handed.

5 months later
#445 3 years ago

This is one heck of a “fans” thread! I love all the parks and so does my family. I’ve been going since the late 70s. Things are different, but it’s still one of my favorite places to get away and detach. Enough of a balance of nostalgia and new stuff to satisfy.

Btw I love all Star Wars. Period. The new stuff is great. I think that a lot of the complaining from us adults (regarding Disney, and Star Wars, etc) is not that those things have changed. But we are experiencing it differently due to age and experience. My kids still love every new Star Wars movie just the way I did with the originals. If you go back and watch them ( the originals), there really weren’t without flaws...

1 month later
#491 3 years ago

It’s stupid. There have been no reported super spreader incidences in Disney world. It’s a no brainer to open.

#495 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

The real question is....Why Open?
Everyone forgets its still a pandemic, regardless of any numbers. Leave politics and your rights out of it.
Is there really a need, you have to go?
It's non essential entertainment.
You can't just watch Disney+?
Its just a park.

What about peoples jobs and livelihoods that center around that park. And hotels and ticket sales, etc etc. You can’t just expect the government to keep handing out money to people not to work. Where do you think all that money comes from?

What I think people really forget is that this thing doesn’t spread by voodoo. You have to get the thing on your fingers then put them up your nose or somewhere else, or eat something without washing your hands. I have hand sanitizer always ready to go. Clipped on my belt like a real nerd, in fact. I’m willing to take my chances. I’ll wear a mask (something like 90% of the spread is droplets out of our mouths).

Workers want to get back to work (generally). Life has to move on. There will be a lot worse bugs than this in our future. And if we can’t sort this little thing out, wait till we get one that spreads like this and kills like Ebola.

Literally no evidence of spread at WDW. Why hurt people, jobs, and the economy unnecessarily. Just out of an “abundance of caution?” That time has passed. Time to get back to helping all people live, not just keeping a very few from dying.

#503 3 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

It’s stupid. There have been no reported super spreader incidences in Disney world. It’s a no brainer to open.

Quoted from DaveH:

informal : a decision or choice that is very easy to make and requires very little thought.
I wish that were true in this case. Unfortunately, that isn't how pandemics work.

Fair point. A decision that needs thought. I’m afraid the people deciding to keep everything shut down aren’t thinking enough.

The math above is fairly convincing. Mortality rate is far below what we initially thought. There are more Suicides from lost jobs or starving people in tiny economies throughout the world due to the shutdown than anyone is able to count too.

Staying closed down has dire consequences as well. It’s time to get back to it. Kids need school. People need to work. Disney should be able to open.

#525 3 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I made these last night .... the book left out the half of sausage that needs to be included like the park had (which I added), but it was pretty close in taste to the real thing. We had these while waiting for our boarding pass number to be called. [quoted image]

So what’s the ingredient that had to be added? And how much?

2 weeks later
#550 3 years ago

Hi all. I’m a Disneyland AP holder and trying to understand how dl will treat me when it opens back up. Are they firm on original blackout days, etc? The only time we can go during our Covid pass extension is during thanksgiving. But we are blocked out a few of the days. Any insight from you wdw annual pass holders?

#552 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

It's not certain that they'll even be open by Thanksgiving. The governor seems determined to keep them closed.

For sure. Where had four different reservations now. We will keep trying. Just trying to figure out the blackout situation in advance.

#558 3 years ago

Aren't your passes good for the Disney parks in Florida too?
By Thanksgiving....If you can I would book FL.

They weren’t pre-covid. Are they doing something like that now? That would be a nice thought.

2 weeks later
#590 3 years ago

I’m sad about it all. We have had four or five different reservations that keep getting pushed back. The latest is thanksgiving but it looks like that’s dead now too.

#594 3 years ago

Without turning this into the covid thread its horribly subjective.
All those guests fly home...if they get infected its pretty hard to trace it back to Disneyworld. The travel along could be blamed.

They’re doing a lot of contact tracing now. It would be super easy to connect the dots with major spreading events for “people in wdw” in a given timeframe. There is not one reported connection (that I’ve heard of). Not to be argumentative, but I really believe covid is no reason to keep a major employer closed for half a year. If we can’t keep people safe at DL, how about Costco? It’s tragic that CA is so anti business.

#597 3 years ago

Any confirmed case is supposed to undergo contact tracing to see where they’ve been and who they contacted. If Disney was in their recent history you can be SURE it would come up and be corroborated by others. But you’re right, I don’t believe Disney is doing any direct contact tracing themselves.

#600 3 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

All of these businesses that require people to show up are handling it the same way...hush, hush. You're not going to hear about anyone from any of those places getting it. But frankly, you can just do the math and it's pretty much a given that it's happening. Just like airplanes. 1 in every 6,600 Americans is getting it every day, so if you have more than that going you can be pretty much assured that it's happening. Like I calculated my kids school before it started, there's a 1 in 10 chance that someone in the school will have covid on a given day. 30 school days in, 3 kids have gotten it.

I think you’re probably not wrong on the numbers. But you have to remember this doesn’t spread by voodoo. There’s an actual substance to it. You can be near someone but not catch it from them with appropriate precautions. I have hundreds of people coming through my office daily. Not one contact from tracers. We just take precautions. I think Disneyland can do the same.

#620 3 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Bzzzzzt.
The reason you can’t find a parking spot at the beach on the weekend is, because all local beach residents are actually sleeping in/staying home and not giving up their prized overnight parking spot to go eat, shop, play like they used to do pre-COVID.
Trust me, I’m there well before the sun comes up (5-5:15AM) and there might be maybe one or two spots open among the local houses on any given weekend. I’m usually the first in the water and even when I leave after 9AM, there’s still the same dew-soaked cars up and down the rows.
Holiday crowds aside, there’s definitely less people on the beach this year compared to non-COVID years past.

I went to Downtown Disney about 12 days ago to check out how they’re handling things.
Happy to say they are doing a very good job screening and managing the influx of guests that fill the stores/restaurants.
Even went out of my “covid comfort zone” and ate outdoors (sans-mask) at Napoli for an entire 45 minutes with my family.
It was weird.
But, so far so good all these days later!
In my opinion, Knott’s Berry Farm has truly set the gold standard bar in getting creative during COVID.
Their “Taste of Calico”, “Taste of Knott’s”, and Taste of “Fall-O-Ween”, have really kept Knott’s afloat during this crazy pandemic.
Theme park locals and tourists alike are stoked that they get some sort of normalcy in walking the physical park.
Sure you can’t go on rides but, the pricing reflects that since you are just paying for a food tasting card that gives you five or so items to choose out of a dozen+ depending on the event.
Free parking too!
Each event sells out DAILY and gets better and better with each rendition.
Disneyland could easily steal yet-another-page from Knott’s playbook and do something similar to keep fans happy, as well as a decent amount of cast members employed.

That’s a pretty great idea. I hadn’t heard about it. Creative.

#640 3 years ago

This is a fans thread after all...

1 week later
#666 3 years ago

Looks like Disneyland is about to do what Knott’s is doing and open shops. I wonder if they will charge for admission?

2 months later
#730 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

My sister read in either the LA Times or San Diego Union that Proof of immunization will be required and General Admission will be value priced at only $200.00 per person.
Occupancy will be kept low and as already mentioned, annual passes are being cancelled and refunded.

It makes sense. I think that’s the way. After being closed for a year, you need to make a lot of every person. You know there will be plenty of people who will pay it (me)

#733 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yes, cancelling the passes for now was the right move. It's the only way they would be able to control each day's attendance when they do reopen by only selling so many admissions per each day.
It will probably be like these football games where the stadiums are only at partial capacity, but those that do go in will definitely be paying a premium.
They did say they will work on a new pass system eventually, but I think it will probably be way more astronomical in price than it has been the last few years.
Glad I got my Disney ya yas out when my daughter and myself were young. This place is far from re-opening though. My guess is at least another year, maybe more.

If it’s another year the world has ended. Seriously. How do the leaders expect people to live? I think it will become open rebellion before that (I don’t mean Disney necessarily, more generally people won’t put up with restrictions that long for a disease we have a vaccine for).

#752 3 years ago
Quoted from Fizz:

I'm sorry but I find this mind boggling. I mean, I totally respect that people have different opinions about theme parks being open, and that is cool. In fact, I find the debate interesting.
But, as far as casting shade on the state of florida or any other state is concerned... It just doesn't seem like someone who is extolling the virtues of california has very solid ground to stand on.
Have you even seen the latest covid stats? CA is the worst of all states right now, my man.

Yep. Just got back from wdw over New Years. It was fine. Masks and decent social distancing. It’s all mostly outdoor anyway. I felt perfectly safe.

California is just keeping all these restrictions to look like they’re trying to keep people safe in this climate. In reality, this thing is spreading in homes with people who aren’t masking around their families, etc. It’s not voodoo people. It doesn’t spread just cause you’re near someone.

#757 3 years ago
Quoted from Fizz:

You know, I'm glad to see people in this thread who have been to the parks and felt safe from covid. I am a big fan of Disney parks and other theme/amusement parks in general, but I haven't been to one since covid started. But that's really more due to just not being able to go, than due to the virus.
But just for fun, I've been debating this whole topic with myself. It's a very difficult thing to discuss without it becoming political, and I'm tired of political bs, so I haven't really discussed the topic much with anyone.
Does anyone know if there have been any major outbreaks tied specifically to theme/amusement parks? I haven't heard of any, but that doesn't mean there haven't been any. Plus it's probably a pretty hard thing to actually pin down.
Overall, I'm thinking that theme parks should inherently be pretty safe with respect to covid, and here's my thinking:
On the one hand, there is definitely exposure to a lot of people from who knows where at a theme park. And all of these people are touching things (handrails, ride restraints, etc). So, that is all certainly not good.
But, on the other hand, most theme parks are either completely or mostly outdoors. And, although you will come into contact with many people at a theme park, you are very rarely in contact with any one person for more than, say, thirty seconds. The exception here would be waiting in an attraction line, so hopefully those lines are socially distanced adequately.
As far as spreading the virus through touching things, that's a problem, but it's easily mitigated through use of hand sanitizer. Although it doesn't completely eliminate that threat.
My understanding (and I'm no doctor) of the virus is that it spreads mostly through close contact, indoors, for an extended period (like 15 minutes) with an infected person. And at a theme park, we really don't have that. So, overall, I'm feeling like theme parks should be pretty safe, at least in comparison to many other entertainment venues. Still not as safe as staying in your house though.
Another thing I was thinking about is that many theme parks are running rides at half capacity, with empty rows between parties. And I'm wondering if that's actually the right way to go. I think if you run the ride at full capacity, get people through quickly, and you can reduce the line, so that people will not have to stand near each other as long. At least in theory.
Also, all of this is from a guest's point of view. Employees might be a whole different ball of wax.
What do you guys think?

Well thought out overall! I do think they could run the rides at full capacity. I can’t see virus moving from person to person and the speeds of most rides.

#758 3 years ago

I have weekly. I help run a union with over 500 employees at Disneyland. I have 16 working in mothball status. Hoping for an Oct start at this point.
I have guys and gals emailing everyday about there health insurance ending. Were in crisis mod.

That sucks. I really feel for your people. My money is literally just waiting for the go-ahead to come spend there. I know you guys can open safely. It’s a shame you aren’t being allowed to.

#766 3 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

Although I love WDW and have been many times over the past 10 years, I can not bring myself to spend a week there wearing a mask (which drives me crazy after about 30 minutes) and without Parkhoppers and Fast passes. Parkhoppers and FP+ are the only way I have found to avoid waiting in long lines for the more popular attractions, and I won't spend the money for a week on-site stay at WDW with the chance that I will not have been able to experience every attraction I want to see.
On a related matter, my family visited my wife's family in Myrtle Beach and Charlestown, SC over the holidays. I wore no masks on the street and we ate out several times in restaurants where a mask was worn until seated and then taken off. Bars were also open in a similar manner. We toured the USS Yorktown while there. When we returned to PA, my 21 y/o son got a Covid test only because he was required to before returning to work. To his and our great surprise, it came back positive, despite his feeling ABSOLUTELY no sickness whatsoever. As his dad of 69, I got a test several days later which was negative. Its been more than 2 weeks now since we returned and nobody in my family of 4 or my wife's family of 4 has had any signs of sickness whatsoever. Maybe my kid's test was a false positive?
I KNOW that people are getting Covid and getting very sick and dying. At least that's what I am told although I have not seen this (thankfully) in my personal social circle. I know personally at least 6 people who definitively have had Covid and called it a mild cold. I KNOW not everyone's experience is the same! And this is not meant to disrespect anyone who has a family member or relative or friend who is very sick or has passed. I'm just saying I personally can't say with absolute certainty that all of this mask and social distancing is doing a damn thing to stop the spread. It just seems like if you are going to get it, you do. And if it is going to hit you harder than the next guy, it will. There just seems to be no rhyme or reason to it.
Most of the people that I know that got it took great precautions to protect themselves yet they still got it. And many I know who take no precautions whatsoever have never gotten it. I also don't think the vaccine is the ultimate solution. A new strain could come out at any time which the vaccine may or may not be effective against. I'm starting to lean towards the thought that we just open everything back up, let everyone live their lives as they wish, mask or no mask, stay home or go out, cautious or not so cautious, everyone decide for themselves. But accept the consequences of their decision. I know not everyone will agree with this but what we are doing now is having marginal success at best in my opinion. And don't say that if we weren't doing what we are doing that the disease would be hundreds or times worse. There's no basis to state that from what I have seen. Things have just not been that straightforward and logical.

You have some interesting points. I went to wdw. It probably wasn’t worth the cost without fastpasses, etc as stated before. But I don’t regret it. I think the way this thing evolves, we may never have it under control. We have to live life. And that means work. We can’t just keep paying half the population to not work while the other half grinds away at the grocery store stocking shelves at full risk. It’s just not fair. Open it all. Stay home if you’re at high risk or afraid. I understand that people will get sick and die. I think closure like we have, in perpetuity, will lead to a fate worse than death at some point. A total colapse of society. I don’t think that’s overstated.

#773 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Aren't they handing out fast passes anymore?
Anyway, the scene at Dodger Stadium was people waiting for hours in the morning, but no lines in the afternoon if you do have an appointment.
I'll be passing on the entire routine though. I've had enough shots in my life.

I hate to clog the Disney thread, but man, get the shot. It’s not for you. It’s to protect the vulnerable and get life in this country back to normal. And yes, so we can go back to Disneyland.

I feel like this generation has forgotten about “Ask not what your country can do for you...”

Now if you have specific dangerous allergic reactions, I apologize. This one might not be for you.

#788 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Says the guy who since he has been on here I have never seen offer any tech help or any help at all to other members and seemingly has to make a profit on every game he sells. And gets his kicks by following others and responding to new members with insults perhaps to make himself look like a bigger man.

Do you believe in Santa Clause too? Anyway, by the time my turn comes, this will already be over or it will be shown that the vaccines did not make the difference many are preaching they will. And I did sign mom up for one.
That is all. I'm going to watch football today and try to not think about it or respond to this kind of chatter anymore.

Literally one of the most baffling posts ever. Likening a scientifically proven vaccine to Santa Clause? Literally lol. And getting your mom one and not you? That seems logical to you, huh? She takes the “risk” (literally there is statistically virtually none, but anyway) and you benefit from your local herd immunity. Classic.

Anyway, I really do feel for you Californians and the lockdown you’ve faced. It’s terrible. But the only way your governor is going to allow reopening of the economy is if enough of you get vaccinated. So why not give up your pride and the fight for “freedom” and just get the vaccine and help get real freedom for California. Freedom in the form of reopening Disneyland (and the rest of the economy, of course)!

But really. Just get it. It’s a small, safe thing that can finally get life back to normal. Really. It’s safe. It’s free. It’s not a conspiracy. Republicans. Democrats. People of good science of all politics have worked on this tirelessly.

And now I’ll officially stop the vaccine talk on my end. Would totally be open to a rational discussion via dm if anyone has any real doubts about the vaccine. Goodnight all, here’s to a better year!

#801 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Mom is 98 years old and in assisted living and they sent me the consent form last week. Would you have me say no to them? Sure it's a risk, and I'm on pins and needles about it as covid has already gone thru there twice with her never testing positive.
As far as your science, they are already saying getting vaccinated does not prevent you from being a contagious carrier anyway and are unsure how long any immunity lasts. Where's the herd immunity in that? And if I am or was exposed already, which in my line of work I'm almost certain I was, I'm already part of your herd.
Anyway, to keep this on topic, I miss Pluto and his antics as they are way more entertaining than all these armchair scientific expert guilt trippers here.

Sorry. ACTUAL scientist guilt-tripper here.

2 weeks later
#1022 3 years ago

Did anyone post about the new Disneyland paid “experience “ they announced this week? Sounds like it’s to be kind of like the food festival. No rides but whole park open?

2 months later
#1058 3 years ago

The real question is when an Idahoan like me can go to Disneyland?

4 weeks later
#1134 2 years ago

Somebody just needs to roll up with a pinball dolly and a clipboard and tell them you’re taking the games away to fix. And then fix them. And then sell them.

2 weeks later
#1200 2 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Question for the Disneyland folks-
Me and my wife are thinking about doing Disneyland Hotel / Disney in mid July. Lodging is obviously very pricy.
My question - is the Disneyland hotel worth it? My memory from childhood was that the monorail got you into and out of the park specific to and from the hotel. But sounds like this is no longer a perk?
Sounds like they have a great pool, amazing tiki bar and it’s a nice place.
But is there any MAJOR reason to stay here?

I would say not worth it. We always stay at the best western park place inn literally exactly across the street from the bus drop off. As close as you can get. It comes with a nice big free breakfast. Not cheap, but half the price of the Disneyland hotel.

1 week later
#1209 2 years ago

Not me, but I’m a Disney freak. Once I’m there for a couple days, the tickers get cheaper and cheaper. I’m going back into the park if I have more time.

1 month later
#1290 2 years ago

Just went to Disneyland last week. Had to wear masks indoors and it was really no inconvenience. We miss fastpasses but the lines move quickly when nobody has fastpasses. We had a great time. It was a little hot, but it was almost back to the old magic. I don’t want to be flamed, but if you go with the attitude of just being happy to be there again, you’ll enjoy yourself. If you can’t handle a mask (I wear one all day at work, so it’s easy for me admittedly) then probably should just wait it out, as others have said they are doing. By no means are they doing everything the way I would, but it’s a fluid situation and I think they’re doing their best for their bottom line and for public health. That’s a tough balancing act.

#1291 2 years ago
Quoted from Fizz:

Wow, 16 days! I have never done a wdw trip that long, that sounds great!
As far as getting the boarding pass, here is what I did. It really just comes down to clicking at exactly 7:00am. You can only get it once per day, so if you get it in the second run it's still fine.
Ok here's what I did. There's no big secrets here, and this might be overkill.
1. Book several reservations at DHS so that you get multiple chances. You've got that covered.
2. Use whatever phone or device you have with the fastest processor. If you have multiple devices, multiple people can try each time.
3. Use time.gov to see the time. It's best to have this on a separate device so that you can look at it on one device and click on the other device. You want to click at exactly 7:00 or maybe SLIGHTLY after. If you click too soon, it'll tell you the window is not open yet and you'll need to reload the page.
4. The first night I got to the hotel, I ran a speed test using my mobile on both the hotel wifi and on LTE. I ran a few tests on LTE, to find the best physical location. No surprise, the best location was standing outside. LTE was much faster than the hotel wifi. I'm not sure if the ping test or the actual download speed is more important, but in my case, both were much faster on LTE than wifi so it didn't matter.
5. In the MDE app, right at 7am and zero seconds, I clicked "Join" from the main page of the app, just underneath the AT-AT. Other people have used the method of clicking that button before 7, which will then get you on the page which tells you that the queue is not open yet, and then they refresh that page right at 7. I'm not sure if it matters which way you do this, but for me, clicking from the main page worked well.
6. Once you do click "Join", exactly at 7, the next page will come up where you select all the members of your party. As long as you all have park reservations, they will all be selected automatically. So, you do NOT need to slow down to look at this page. Just click Join again. I think there is one page after that, where again you do not need to read it. Just click it right away.
So, essentially, just click three times without slowing down.
The exception here will be if you click a bit too early and need to refresh the page. If this happens and you are using an iphone, you'll need to pull down on the page to refresh it. If you're using Android, you can pull down on the page or you can click the little house on the screen. I think clicking the house is ever so slightly faster.
Also, note that you can practice this any day, even without park reservations, and even from home, just to get familiar with the screens. The only difference is that in this case the members of your party will not be automatically selected, so you'll have to do that manually. When you get the the screen that says "is everybody here?" or something along those lines, that means that you would have successfully gotten the boarding group if you had actually had park reservations.

We got the virtual queue every day. Follow the above directions. Have multiple people in your group trying at the same time

3 weeks later
#1405 2 years ago

We did Disneyland with hoppers for three days. We literally ride rotr and Spider-Man 6 times. We hit the lotto early enough each day to reenlist at noon and hit then too. Both great rides.

#1407 2 years ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

Disney wouldn't let me hit the same ride twice in a day. So if we got Spidey in the morning, we could only do ROTR later. Couldn't do Spidey twice in the same day. I guess you alternated all 3 days to ride 6 times total? Not 6 times Spidey, 6 times ROTR right?

I think you may be right. I don’t think we ever tried to do the same ride twice in a day. Good call. I was shocked we hit every time though. Got some good advice on the internet. Basically check your time sync and make sure everyone in your party is on the app trying at the same time.

1 month later
#1632 2 years ago

Oh man I was signed up for one and cancelled. Lines were short enough we decided it wasn’t worth it.

3 weeks later
#1779 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

So it has been decided that we are going to make our first visit to Disneyland. We're WDW veterans, but the attractions at DL have made the family want to make the primglage.
I have two immediate questions -
Coming from Chicago - would it be better to fly into LAX or John Wayne?
Also - are the hotels directly across from the DL park ok to stay at? i see there are quite a few, and the price difference between the few park hotels and these are pretty substantial. Never been to Anaheim before, so any feedback is much appreciated.

john Wayne is better. Take Uber (skip the rental car) get and stay right across the street at best Western park place inn and suites.

1 month later
#1815 2 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

Did a last minute trip to Disneyland on the 22nd as my NY Xmas plans got cancelled.
I highly recommend the Genie+ (in its current format.) It cut down on a ton of waiting.

Had you used maxpass before? I’m wondering how you felt it compared? I had a friend give me the opposite reaction. He seemed pretty disappointed with it.

1 week later
#1895 2 years ago

I figure some of you Disney fans might not have seen but would appreciate this! In case you missed the thread, Jjlp is an absolute master craftsman in his near perfect recreation of the original Disneyland Indiana Jones pinball machine…

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-goes-to-custom-disneyland-special-facsimile-edition-

45CF3F29-2D1A-4BD6-8031-E8B6D3FEF42E (resized).jpeg45CF3F29-2D1A-4BD6-8031-E8B6D3FEF42E (resized).jpeg7A0DD517-0597-470D-8D06-47D3F7ED5DD7 (resized).jpeg7A0DD517-0597-470D-8D06-47D3F7ED5DD7 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paynemic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/disney-fans-thread?tu=paynemic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.