C938622F-E4EC-468A-897A-D61D2AD6BBF7 (resized).jpeg
D2479C87-4F69-4993-8867-80E122D4EF1E.jpeg
Super_Nintendo_World_(Universal_Studios_Japan) (resized).png
Stan Mikita (resized).jpg
cry.jpg
pasted_imageWhat was I thinking  (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
0FB828AF-2DEC-4FB8-A425-A070389F1FE5 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crumbalimb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#543 3 years ago

We are going to the Orlando Informer Meetup at universal for 2 days then hitting the greatest place on earth for 4 days in November :}.The Universal thing is a after hour event they do a few times a year from what I understand.Has anyone heard if Disney is going to have extended after hours for park guest this holiday season ? And if anyone has any must go to restaurants let me know. I think the biggest reason we are going is for another Dole Whip,yumm

#555 3 years ago
Quoted from mkecasey:

Disney started to test extended hours this past weekend I believe. Lately, the parks have been open for 8 hour days but on Saturday they had Hollywood Studios stay open until 8pm instead. So maybe by November they'll have extended hours. As far as restaurants, my wife and I had dinner at Be Our Guest in Magical Kingdom and all of the food was really really good.

thanks

#557 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

If Boma is open, and running full, they run a buffett loaded with favorites plus an assortment of African, and Americanized African foods. No risk, as you can sample on your plate some amazing spices and tastes.
Wandering the lodge is a joy, and the windows and outdoor area open to view Giraffes, and other animals.
They run a large fire pit, when its cooler.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/animal-kingdom-lodge/boma-flavors-of-africa/
If you are leaving the property, try the restaurants on Sand Lake Road, on the west side of I-4, its where the locals, executives,
and the rich and famous that live there often dine......many choices, and IMO, a big difference from I-Drive.

Thanks ,Looks good hopefully it's open but being a buffet it probably will have to wait till next trip.But definitely going to try it someday.

1 year later
#1969 2 years ago

Leaving in the morning for 3 days :}:}:}

#2051 2 years ago
Quoted from Crumbalimb:

Leaving in the morning for 3 days :}:}:}

Had a Great time,The Festival of arts was fun and worth going during the event.It was cold and crowded so Disney is in full swing even in cold wet weather.The gift shops loved selling the jackets for all of us knobs that left their jackets in the car at O'hare airport lol.The rids empty out during the show with a 10 min wait if a ride is more important to you over the shows.The Fireworks and show at Magic Kingdom was the best out of the bunch and if you pick one that's the one worth the crowds.Hope all of you make it there soon and have a great time with your peps :}

2 months later
#2303 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Still planning a trip. I'm either doing 6 days at a disney resort with 5 in the parks and 1 day of rest in the middle (kids 5,8, and 10) or doing 4 days of Disney then Universal for 2.
Any thoughts?
Taking the kids out early in the school year for less crowds.
We would skip Animal Kingdom.

If they are harry potter fans then you have no choice but to go to Universal.It's a must do for Harry fans.I think the rides for the most part at universal are for older peps and Disney is better for the younger ones. Can't lose either way,have a great time.

#2350 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I have my trip coming up next week. Really bummed Im missing GotG by a month. But will be first time to galaxy's edge so Im super excited for that. Ive watched a bunch of videos to learn how to use Genie Plus effectively..

We are going mid May and going to just to miss it also, but the good thing is it give us a excuse to go back sooner than later :}:}:}

#2355 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

We're going mid may as well. If you're going to be there the 15th they are having a d23 preview night

Nice, and thanks for the heads up. We will be their on the 15th and going to see if we can get a ticket :}

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crumbalimb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/disney-fans-thread?tu=crumbalimb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.