C938622F-E4EC-468A-897A-D61D2AD6BBF7 (resized).jpeg
D2479C87-4F69-4993-8867-80E122D4EF1E.jpeg
Super_Nintendo_World_(Universal_Studios_Japan) (resized).png
Stan Mikita (resized).jpg
cry.jpg
pasted_imageWhat was I thinking  (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
0FB828AF-2DEC-4FB8-A425-A070389F1FE5 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#51 4 years ago

Learn how to use those fast passes and how many you get, as it's not always clear (you get more than 3 a day).
When a ride is saying there are no fast passes soon just keep refreshing it and usually one can pop up.
Make sure to use those fast passes for princess meet & greets & Fairyland Hall, the line may look short but we got stuck in one for a long time.

EDIT: LOTS of time meeting princesses and characters with a almost 3 year old. Which reminds me, take your kid before they hit 3 because they're free.
Meet Disney characters @ Big Top at Pete’s Silly Sideshow. You can show up usually 10 minutes before it opens and get within the first 3 people.
We were first once and Daisy, my daughter's fav, opened the door and led her by the hand all the way in....she still talks aboot it!

#58 4 years ago

Contemporary breakfast is pricey though, but character wise worth it.
No princesses when I was there last though, just disney animals

#64 4 years ago

Shit man we were there in May and there weren't any short lines for anything!
But yeah she was too young for a lot of the rides, height and scars, so I was keeping spaces open for you I guess

#70 4 years ago

I think epcot before was famous for being the only place you could get alcohol so it was always a drink fest
I think it was before pleasure island came around?

#74 4 years ago

Yep it's just bringing it up because the wasnt widespread booze back in the 80/90s.
I still like epcot but it's a lower key thing for sure.you hit a couple rides then walk around the ring which time a good way to spend a day, grab some food in Morocco etc.
Come to think of it, it was getting dark by the time we were coming to the end and it looked like the party was getting going.

#78 4 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

That Figment ride is just horrible - I know there is some history on it, but ugh!

Haha totally...I sitting thought that shit wondering why i bought a figment stuffed animal as a child

#82 4 years ago

I found MGM, er, Hollywood def needed some improvement, but if course they hadn't opened star wars when I was there. Although you wouldn't know it by the marching storm troopers every 2 goddamn minutes.i do always enjoy some muppets though.

#131 4 years ago
Quoted from Fizz:

And all of the existing blogs are written by locals who go to the parks every day. They don't understand the tourist perspective.

Truth!

#149 4 years ago

I miss Mr. Toad.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/disney-fans-thread?tu=TheLaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.