C938622F-E4EC-468A-897A-D61D2AD6BBF7 (resized).jpeg
D2479C87-4F69-4993-8867-80E122D4EF1E.jpeg
Super_Nintendo_World_(Universal_Studios_Japan) (resized).png
Stan Mikita (resized).jpg
cry.jpg
pasted_imageWhat was I thinking  (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
0FB828AF-2DEC-4FB8-A425-A070389F1FE5 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TenaciousT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1732 2 years ago

Just got back from WDW . We had 7 in our groupe . The most important person was the 20 year old that knew the technology ! From making the flight tickets on our phones to putting all the info into our MagicBands for 3 different parks ( At 68 I am tech. challenged ) . The secound was my son who is Downs Syn. and was made a VIP . That gave us the ability for all 7 of us to use the Lightining lanes which saved us almost 1 hour per ride . And we did have (1 ) that pre rented a scooter ( that was fast ) - and with out that scooter she never could have gotten around ! A tip on parking = if you have a handy-cap permit parking was only $25 instead of $45 . All had a great time and even went to the Boo Bash , I walked so far I had blisters on the bottom of my feet ! In the end never under estamate the power of Technology !

#1734 2 years ago

Yes I did and if I had it to do over I would have worn 2 pair of socks !

#1743 2 years ago

You all have great tips !

1 month later
#1847 2 years ago

So we were at WDW at Halloween - 7 in our group - My son has Down's . We were able to set him up as a VIP . That let our group use the Fast lanes at all three parks that we went to ( it was simply added to our wrist bands ) at no extra charge . That also let us have front row seats at the shows . Another tip was handycap parking - first day we didn't catch it so parking was $45. - secound day we had a handycap plackard and used that and parking was only $25. Thank you Disney for doing that !

2 weeks later
#1904 2 years ago

That is an incredible feet ! ( get it ?)

#1935 2 years ago

After seeing Trekkie1978 medal (Oswald ) that I never heard of . I just watched the Origins - Oswald the lucky Rabbit story - Kyle Universe and what a story it is ! I now have one great Disney trivia question now !

2 weeks later
#2077 2 years ago

So I went on that ride with my 10 yr.old Grand daughter at WDW because I had went on that same ride at Disney Land in 1958 . The car drove so bad she couldn't even drive it . It was so bad it was all I could do to get it back to the start . What a let down .

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TenaciousT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/disney-fans-thread?tu=TenaciousT and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.