C938622F-E4EC-468A-897A-D61D2AD6BBF7 (resized).jpeg
D2479C87-4F69-4993-8867-80E122D4EF1E.jpeg
Super_Nintendo_World_(Universal_Studios_Japan) (resized).png
Stan Mikita (resized).jpg
cry.jpg
pasted_imageWhat was I thinking  (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
0FB828AF-2DEC-4FB8-A425-A070389F1FE5 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mizzou0103.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#283 4 years ago

We were supposed to go in July. I’m wondering if they’ll even be open and even if they are, if we would want to go.

I can’t imagine what precautions they’ll need to put in place to keep everyone safe.

#285 4 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

If the park isn’t crowded (empty) then I might consider going back. Can’t believe people pay to stand in lines all day. I’d love to see the “keep your distance” line lengths if the park gets back to normal.

Totally. The whole park would just be winding lines. They’d almost need to do Fast Pass exclusively.

#289 4 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

Even if it was all fast pass, all the time, it still wouldn't help. Most attractions have a pre-show where everyone is crowded together. Think R'NR, TZ, Haunted Mansion, Dinosaur, Flight of Passage, etc etc. If you skip the pre-show, you would miss a great deal of the fun. The only solution is for us to discover a vaccine or effective treatment, so the corona virus is of no more significance than a cold.

I didn’t even think about the pre-show stuff. You’re totally right. They’ve got bigger problems.

2 months later
#346 3 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Anyone make their park reservations?
What a disaster on Monday. I have an annual pass, plus 2 different hotel reservations. The system would only let me book 3 total days. I tried all day to get through on the phone, but kept getting circuits busy. Luckily, Tuesday morning the system worked correctly, and I was able to book all my parks.
Even just trying to log on Monday. I think the system went active around 7am. I couldn't get through on my computer until about 3pm.

Monday was definitely a mess. I had three different devices running trying to get in. We got our park reservations all set up with all the on the days we wanted to go. We’re going this summer though. We’re hoping even if Florida is a disaster, when we get inside Disney property we shouldn’t have a problem social distancing and staying safe.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mizzou0103.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/disney-fans-thread?tu=Mizzou0103 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.