C938622F-E4EC-468A-897A-D61D2AD6BBF7 (resized).jpeg
D2479C87-4F69-4993-8867-80E122D4EF1E.jpeg
Super_Nintendo_World_(Universal_Studios_Japan) (resized).png
Stan Mikita (resized).jpg
cry.jpg
pasted_imageWhat was I thinking  (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
0FB828AF-2DEC-4FB8-A425-A070389F1FE5 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Max_Badazz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#241 4 years ago

I was just vacationing at Disneyland two weeks ago (we stayed at the Grand Californian)... I would have been pissed if they closed on me. We chose to fly out to CA over going down to FL because school vacation is uber-crowded in FL while the parks were empty in CA (and the trip was 40% cheaper).

20200224_153141_002 (resized).jpg20200224_153141_002 (resized).jpg20200226_094727 (resized).jpg20200226_094727 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#273 4 years ago

Disney won't be open for a long time ... I would not count on anything possibly even through summer.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
1 month later
#299 3 years ago

The new look of line queues (for Shanghai) ... tickets sold out in under 10 min. They were way under capacity but said that all of the attractions had a 5-10 min wait max. Honestly, I'd wear a mask and distance myself in line for 5-10 min wait times on every ride (personally I love having the lines spaced out because there's always people bumping into you which gets annoying after the 20th time)

#308 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

We just bought into DVC

ooohhhh..... which resort did you get points from?

My family bought back in 1993 (we've bought more over the years as more resorts opened up)

#318 3 years ago
Quoted from Pedleboy:

how do they have reduced capacity (say 50%) if the hotels are filled to say 75%? How do they choose who gets in?

People staying on grounds get priority. Also there's not nearly enough on site hotel rooms to fill all four parks at the same time. Even at 1/3 capacity, you are looking at 15000-20000 people per park with four parks (I will assume the water parks will stay closed longer). Your early November time frame usually is a nice time to go. I've been down there a couple times around then and it's been fairly nice (crowd size and weather). Who knows how it will be after this craziness

1 month later
#355 3 years ago

Lack of park hopping sucks. We usually spend most of the vacation days eating either lunch or dinner in EPCOT (depending on which park has extra magic hours). It's slowly been getting better over the years, but there is not enough restaurants in the other three parks to accommodate that many people.

Shameless plug: Spice Road Table in EPCOT is amazing. We tried it a couple years ago and it was s smash hit with the entire family (plus its on the lake side of the sidewalk of World Showcase)

#384 3 years ago

I rode splash Mt not the for the great flume ride and final drop, but just to see southern twang critters sing. LOL

Who cares what theme the ride has? No one under 40 really knows what Song of the South even is so why not make it more modern that the millennials and little kids can relate to. Disney is a money making company. A new skin on a ride will bring buzz to the park. Frozen taking over that way outdated snoozefest known as the Maelstrom was another great idea. Making Test Track Tron-like brought people in, changing the shitty Living Seas omni-mover ride and dumb fake elevators to Nemo and Friends was another good decision. Twilight Zone to Guardians .... what younger person wants to ride an old black & white TV show ride when Marvel is at an all time high? Winnie the Pooh replacing Mr Toad is the same as song of the south. Most kids don't know that movie and Pooh was really the in thing (at least its still in Disneyland as I rode it 5 times in Feb to get my fix in). My kids had no idea who the characters were or what it was about which was kind of sad.

Journey blows ... no way anyone can argue that was a good idea unless they are completely brain dead....I mean really really veggie state.
Horizons to Mission Space is not nearly as bad, but every time I go to Epcot, that ride has no wait. It was big at first, but the overall lasting appear failed on it. I can see the logic on this one, but I'm personally not a fan.

#388 3 years ago
Quoted from SunMonkeyAZ:

I’m excited to see what they do in there. Projection?

I hope they don't go that route. Universal is pushing the screens and I am not the biggest fan of it (I don't mind a little here and there).

Quoted from seenev:

Let's not forget about all the changes they've made to Pirates.

Now if they gutted it to match Shanghai Pirates (I would miss the old school version but damn that new one looks good ...even with the screens)

Quoted from seenev:

Incredicoaster isn't an improvement in my mind.

It feels like a group of employees took Incredibles dolls and super glued them around the track. I can see them wanting to add a movie theme to it but it seemed kind of "low budget" for such a fun ride
---------------------

And why they don't repair the old people mover track in Disneyland and put that ride back.... it's perfect in Florida to get off your feet for 10 min and cool off a bit and would be nice to have in California again

3 weeks later
#429 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Disneyland has become not so much of one.

I was there the end of Feb (the start of covid). I found the people in the park to be way more friendly and the employees seemed to like their jobs more than Florida (keep in mind I have been going one or twice a year to either CA or FL since the late 70's so I have seen it all).

Don't judge me on this comment ..... but the crowd at Disneyland this year was not what I was expecting to be. Disney World is filled with rich white folk, rude Asians (as in live in Asia not just Asian heritage), and local FL trash breaking every rule they can. California was a mix of white and Latino lower/middle class there to enjoy a nice day at the park. No one was rude, everyone smiling, no one rushing and pushing, no one complaining. Granted it was off season, and the weather was beautiful, but still. Also, where are the little kids in strollers? FL is loaded with double wides, 6yr olds getting pushed... our legs get bruised and cut every trip. CA had very few little kids and not many strollers.

3 weeks later
#467 3 years ago

I own DVC points ..... and the $9600/yr maintenance fee is crazy. Sure my family gets a solid 2-3 trips per year (either to Disney FL, Disney CA, Disney SC, Disney Cruises, or convert to RCI pts for Vegas or something fun), but unless you plan on taking a sh!t ton of trips and multiple family members use it (parents, cousins, aunts/uncles, etc), then do the math to see how it works for you. We own original Old Key West, Animal Kingdom Lodge, and Bay Lake (Contemporary). On top of the cost of the pts, factor in airline cost, food, tickets, etc. (when my parents first bought in 1994, park tickets were free with DVC bookings)

We get the two room with kitchen every time. Breakfasts in the room, snacks and ice cream, cold drinks (Big Red soda!), we can reheat leftovers or cook lighter dinners. My parents stay in one room and my wife and kids in the other. Worked out great when the kids were little and wanted to rest or go to the pool as they could bring them back and my wife and I stay at the parks.

#473 3 years ago
Quoted from LoganJK:

Whoa! I was looking at buying 100 points at copper creek, initial cost 22k then $70 a month. That's where I was getting a little over 40k for 15 years. I know the monthly maintenance will go up slightly every year, are there other hidden fees I'm missing?

We have 1400 pts. The points are for 45 yrs and each resort has a different amount (Bay Lake are way more annually for fees than Old Key West). I checked the bill, its $9300/yr (not 9600 but still nuts LOL)

Also unless things have changed, minimum buy in is 250 pts. Once you own, you can add in 50 or 100 increments. Keep in mind you are not going to get squat for 100 pts, especially a two bedroom for a week. Points used are based on time of year, resort you stay at, and room size. Old Key West can be 29pts/night where as Bay Lake Park View is 50pts/night

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/destinations/list/ this will give you a good idea on the points used for each room

#483 3 years ago

So other than the Bay Lake points, we got in early with Old Key West (when it was the only DVC resort) and paid very little. We have taken many cruises that cost nothing with points, many Vegas trips, trips to Hilton Head, trips around the country (Poconos, San Francisco, Chicago, Washington DC, etc) using Disney points (you can easily switch some to RCI for just about any other resort). Because of this, we got our money's worth. Flash forward when Bay Lake opened and my parents went and bought more points. Now the annual cost is through the roof and with teenagers now, we aren't using them as much any more. My parents are getting old and they don't use them as much with their friends. My aunts and uncles and grandparents all passed away so they are not using the points "from beyond".

We buy food at the beginning of the week to eat some meals in the room, we never get the Disney dining plan (complete waste of money unless you eat at buffets everyday....just a side note on that, about 5 yrs ago we chose not to do the plan for the first time since the 80's when it was the "Gold Key plan" and for six of us, saved over $1600 in food and beverages for the week over the plan and we ate constantly)

I think it's worth it for those that have many people involved that can use it all the time. The flexibility of staying at any resort and any time in any sized room plus the discounts on food, annual passes, merch, free buses to and from the airport, pools galore, extra magic hours, etc make it a good investment .... if you use them all the time every year

Quoted from seenev:

This thread has turned into a time share infomercial.

It totally has and I got suckered into the conversation LOL ... I can talk Disney all day

3 weeks later
#523 3 years ago

I made these last night .... the book left out the half of sausage that needs to be included like the park had (which I added), but it was pretty close in taste to the real thing. We had these while waiting for our boarding pass number to be called.

#529 3 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

So what’s the ingredient that had to be added? And how much?

They omitted the sweet Italian sausage link that was in there. Also the park had a peppercorn sauce but I didn't put that on mine (not a fan of that sauce). I used just some cilantro lime crema

#531 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

To me the Disney properties are way over rated and the only one's that interest me are Disney's Animal Kingdom lodge with balcony facing wild animals

If you like the smell of fresh dung in the morning, that's the place to be

Kids liked staying there but I didn't like it at all. Anytime you want to go to any park other than AK its a long bus ride.

Also most of the DVC rooms have a living room and full sized kitchen. Also a washer and dryer which is great for the very hot and humid days. Buy food at the local Super Target or Super Walmart (once I did Winn Dixie).

2 weeks later
#559 3 years ago
Quoted from Crumbalimb:

And if anyone has any must go to restaurants let me know

Spice Road Table we hit for the first time a few years ago when we went with my parents. My Dad said it was his favorite meal ever at Disney (we have gone since 1979 when I was little and they still go 2-3 times per year with friends or my family ...except now with Covid) and we have gone to just about every restaurant. Outdoor venue with a roof, overlooking the lake and the food and service was amazing. Even my kids loved it and they can be a little picky with non traditional American foods. Second is Edison, a steampunk kind of place but really good food and a great place for a lighter lunch or dinner (dinner had entertainment). The third was recommended to me by a bunch of my in-laws who swore by it (one couple named it their favorite). Art Smith walked around to see everyone too. I had to be rolled out so careful how much you eat LOL

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/spice-road-table/

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/disney-springs/edison/

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/disney-springs/chef-art-smiths-homecomin/

#563 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Spice Road is very enjoyable. There are so many choices, but my list of favorites are:
Raglan Road in Disney Springs
Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness
50's Drive In at Hollywood Studios
Rose & Crown at Epcot
So many others, but these have the best memories and aura about them. Try to hit them ever time.

I agree on all of those (the scotch eggs at Rose & Crown are to die for)

Whispering Canyon can get too loud with all the kids. I have been told they toned it down but last couple times I went it was almost Chef Mickey's loud

3 months later
#705 3 years ago

I won't miss the "Not so Magical Express" as it was a nightmare and took forever. Plus that long walk on the baggage claim level to get there was not great when traveling with little kids or old parents. However the convenience of not worrying about how to get to the park resort was what made it worth it. No extra magic hours flat out sucks. I dont want to go to the park at 7:30am, I want to stay til 1 or 2am

#717 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I believe I read that the bus company wasn't owned by Disney anyway

Mears owned the buses and contracted with Disney

#719 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'd ask if you're new here, but you've been here longer than me.

7 and 8 yrs ...... both of you are newbies

2 weeks later
#830 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

The worst of course is Journey into Imagination which was fucked over so bad, it's a laughing stock on every blog and board.

Fact.

Not only does the new version suck beyond all that sucks on earth, but they cut the ride length in half

Journey+04+Ride+Layout (resized).jpgJourney+04+Ride+Layout (resized).jpgJourney+33+with+Figment+2 (resized).jpgJourney+33+with+Figment+2 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#986 3 years ago

Does anyone here have any old fastpass tickets that they want to sell? I've been collecting them for years (since they started using them) and there are a few here and there that I don't have (mainly because I didn't know there was one for that attraction). I think I have pretty much all of the FL/CA ones but I'm sure I am missing some from France/Hong Kong/Shanghai (I think I got all of the Japanese but again, who knows)

latest1 (resized).jpglatest1 (resized).jpglatest2 (resized).jpglatest2 (resized).jpglatest3 (resized).jpglatest3 (resized).jpglatest4 (resized).jpglatest4 (resized).jpg
#988 3 years ago

Paper fastpasses was the best system. You didn't have to book weeks in advance to get them online and people had to make an effort to obtain them in the morning. One runs out, the next becomes available. At least Disneyland still used this method (when I went last Feb) however the pass was only a reminder ... the actual ticket was electronic on your park pass (which got rid of handing out unused FPs)

1 month later
#1039 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I recall right before Disneyland closed down, Disney posted a story about how an overweight guy lost a bunch of weight from buying an annual pass and walking around the parks a lot. Sometimes I think about that guy and wonder how badly his health deteriorated after the shutdowns.

I can believe it. I eat a ton and drink like a fish at Disney but always come home 8-10 lbs lighter. My poor pedometer app on the phone gets even a bigger work out. I avoid desserts though, so that also helps (not a sweets fan)

2 weeks later
#1073 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

The availability of DVC resorts is like nothing I've ever seen. I had to walk a Saratoga Reservation!!!!

My least favorite DVC ... though the lobster rolls and buffalo chicken paninis at the quick service restaurant were really good

#1103 2 years ago
Quoted from jsyjay:

Although my kids are both under three years old I thought it would be interesting to see how much a two week trip travelling from the UK staying in a Disney hotel would be.

Two kids under 3 ...it will be interesting

My wife and I learned the hard way ... don't bring a young child to Disney (they won't remember anything anyways). We waited for our second to be out of diapers and walking around before we went back. First kid went twice in diapers. Once for a Disney wedding that we attended and once for a large family vacation. Ideally the sweet spot for the kids is the 5-7 yrs old range. Still young to enjoy everything it has to offer but old enough to not worry about diapers, formula/breastfeeding, a large stroller, hissy fits for being overtired, etc. Plus that age range gets you the kid price for tickets and meals

#1112 2 years ago
Quoted from DadofTwins:

This, 100%
Whenever anybody I talk to uses the argument "the kids are too young, they won't remember".
It's about YOU enjoying them having a good time. Doesn't matter if they remember it, you will.

We didn't have a good time ... and the kids didn't enjoy the crowds, heat, unknown place, "scary" characters (like Donald Duck ... my all time favorite). I do have a nice picture of my youngest screaming bloody murder seeing Donald LOL. Maybe some little kids like it, but I see too many in the park not having fun. Friends of ours brought little kids for vacations ....nightmare.

Fast forward a few years and they had a blast. Very enjoyable to watch them have a good time and experience it. Slightly older makes all the difference.

Fast forward to last year Feb vacation ..... 11 and 16 and they still love it. Plus I can drag the older on the "extreme" rides (extreme for Disney standards) instead of going alone while my wife stays with two little ones like years ago.

1 month later
#1198 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I thought we were saving money every time we did the meal plan in the past. After some research I don't think we did. Not being tied to Disney Property was nice on our April trip. We tried some things around Orlando and it was a welcomed change of pace. Also, I almost never order a dessert at dinner. With the meal plan it's included,

The meal plan is 100% overpriced. My parents swore that it was 1) easier and 2) cheaper. Easier is false since the meal plan does not include the tax and tip, you still need to either give them a credit card or scan your magic band. If I pay for the full meal, its the exact same number of steps. For price, unless someone is going to buffets with their family every night, you never eat enough to really cover it, and you are stuck with no apps and a dessert. We found ourselves ordering everything expensive to make it "worth it", and weren't even hungry a lot of the time , and we still had to pay for the apps and waste the desserts taking one bite. A few years ago I convinced my family to try non meal plan. Kept every receipt, including every snack, bottle of water, quick service, sit down meal, etc. For the six of us, we saved over $1600 for the week compared to the cost of the meal plan (the one sit down, one quick service, 2 snacks per day meal plan). Also we all hate buffets, paying $65/person at Chef Mickeys for chicken tenders, ravioli, baked potatoes with cheese sauce, and soft serve ice cream is nuts ... and its so f**king loud in there.

2 months later
#1379 2 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

Finally catching up in here and saw the chat about the lower level contemporary arcade. I totally remember it when I was a kid, but I swear (maybe I’m mistaken), that you could eat all the soft serve ice cream you wanted down there. I think there was a machine that you could just help yourself. Anyone else remember something like that?

There was a small self serve snack bar to the right when you walked in that had a bunch of snacks and drinks. It was separated by big glass panels. In the 90's, thats where X-Files and other pins were placed near (the only game I walked away from unfinished as it was awful). The old wall of pins (which I have pics of from the early 80's somewhere) was replaced with bowling machines

1 month later
#1552 2 years ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

head to spice road table. Really a hidden gem of Epcot.

100% agree with this. That place has great food and the nice lake view. Service was exceptional too. Even my picky kids liked the food

1 week later
#1672 2 years ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

It had its downsides too. You could hand off your fast passes to others. .

Disneyland had solved this issue (at least when I went in Feb 2020). You would get the ticket but it was linked to your park ticket that you inserted into the machine. All the FP did was remind you what time range to return to the ride. You had to have your park ticket to use it at the FP line.

I actually liked being able to give away unused FP's in the past. Sometimes we wouldn't have time or were tired, so I'd give them to a family getting in line for standby. Sometimes people would give me an unused one if I was going on a ride alone.

#1710 2 years ago

If anyone has old fast passes that they want to get rid of, I may be interested in buying some for my collection. I am missing just a few here and there from all the parks around the world. Countdown to Extinction from Animal Kingdom and Indiana Jones from Disney Paris are a couple that come to mind.
latest1 (resized).jpglatest1 (resized).jpglatest2 (resized).jpglatest2 (resized).jpglatest3 (resized).jpglatest3 (resized).jpglatest4 (resized).jpglatest4 (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#1786 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Coming from Chicago - would it be better to fly into LAX or John Wayne?

I've done both and like others have said, John Wayne is way less stressful and the better choice (though our last trip was into LAX and it was quite easy ... but I wouldn't chance it if you have the choice)

1 month later
#1853 2 years ago

After 27 years of DVC, we sold the points today ...well most of them

The yearly maintenance bill arrived a couple weeks ago and it wasn't pretty (over $10k/yr now). We kept 380 of the Old Key West points (cheapest) but sold the rest (remaining OKW, Bay Lake and Animal Kingdom Lodge). This is enough for a 2 bedroom week stay at almost all of the resorts each year minus Xmas week or the park view at Bay Lake (which was our favorite). My parents are too old now to take multiple trips with their friends and my family is too busy to go every year now, plus the price increases and lost perks. We'd rather spend the week at the Disney Hilton Head Resort and relax there. Lots of paperwork to sign but the process was super easy.

#1858 2 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

yours, or your parents?

I co owned with my parents. We both used them for different trips each year (they would go down to Disney with friends in old timer trips and my wife and kids would use them for our own trips.... Hilton Head, Chicago, Poconos, Vegas, White Mts., LA, San Francisco, etc)

#1874 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

So how much more did you sell them for from what you bought them?
I'm hearing people who are selling now have to file capital gains. Ha! Earning income from a time share. I should have bought into DVC 10 years ago.

We made a lot with the older points that we got in the 90's (we bought in around $52/pt), but lost some from the newer points that we bought for the later resorts (still got them way cheaper than what they are selling for now). I didn't calculate the exact but its around break even. Though if you compare to the latest prices, then a huge loss They will still make a ton of money reselling those points.

#1879 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Did you factor in the value of the visits you got out of them?
We bought our contract 3 years ago, and will sell this year as we're purchasing a condo near WDW - and it looks like we'll walk away with 5K out of the transaction - plus the 4 stays we had (less the maintenance costs).

Assuming we would make the same amount of trips without them, then we made a killing with the points. Most of the time, calculating the cost per night for all the trips each year was way more than the yearly maintenance fee. Taking Disney Cruises for free with the points was saving (though we hate those cruises now and are spoiled with NCL's Haven suites). When we got the three bedroom villas that would have been $1600/night, we saved with those.

Also when DVC first started, they gave us free park tickets for the length of stay, so we did well with that (was great for spring break trips to save our money for the booze at Pleasure Island ) Then take into account the % savings on tickets/season passes, souviners, meal plans (when they were worth getting...not now), etc. , that saved us a ton.

2 weeks later
#1968 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

I do want to try a Disney cruise though, because I’ve heard it still has the magic the parks used to have.

No....... we went summer 2019 and never again (used DVC points to take it). Rooms are small and uneventful, food was not great (glorified Applebees). Was not at all like the food in the parks. Non stop unattended screaming kids running around everywhere you go from early morning til night. Even my kids hated it. Luckily we only did a 4 day with parks before and after. Even when we did the 7 day before the last time, I was not overly impressed. It was great when they first started with the original two boats (Magic and Wonder) and we tried it out, but I will not go again. The staff went downhill as the days progressed. They can only take so much chaos by some of the people on the boat. I would have flipped my lid before day 1 ended.

#2052 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

Agree it was better. Nothing will ever top Horizons though. RIP

If there was a contest that the winner could bring back one ride to Disney (from any park), I would pick Horizons. I remember the first time I went on it as a kid and could not get enough of that ride. I miss the old Imagination, I miss World of Motion, I miss Food Rocks (or even older, the Kitchen Cabaret), I miss the groovy music from the Universe of Energy (also the spinning squares on the wait room movie)..... but Horizons I miss the most

Groovy music before you disembarked:

#2066 2 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

The right answer is the original Journey Into Imagination. I've seen videos of the dumbed down version.
No offense to Eric Idle, but the new version is nowhere as good than it was in it's original incarnation and voiced by Chuck McCann and Billy Barty.

The original was great. Walking into the building with the tube glass elevator in the middle of the line queue, the Dreamfinder beginning that moved around with you, then launching into an adventure with Figment. When I first went to EPCOT in spring 1983, I was amazed. The new ride sucks big time. My kids like it, but they don't know any better.

3 weeks later
#2098 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

Also men, call me old fashioned but if you are sitting on the bus, stand up and offer your seat to a pregnant woman, child, or elderly person who needs it!

I see that every trip. 95% of the time someone gets up (sometimes me) to let them sit, however there's always a bunch of teenagers or snobby douche canoes on their phone trying to sound important that just don't care

3 weeks later
#2170 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Do you think a 1 or 2 day pass?

Two day pass. You will want to hit up both parks with your kids. Both parks offer quite a few attractions for the younger crowd (my family loved CA Disney more than FL Disney). They are so different as well. California Adv. was way more laid back while Disneyland was more high energy as it has way more rides crammed in a small space. One has Cars Land, the other Star Wars land. Can't see one and not the other

#2177 2 years ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

California Adventure also has Avengers Campus now, can't miss that!

Oh snap. I forgot that opened. They were building it when we went. Better make it a 3 day pass

3 weeks later
#2343 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Getting assaulted by blind mothers with strollers was the second.

Especially when the kid in the stroller is 7 years old ... that extra weight makes the plastic stroller's momentum dig into your leg more for maximum bleeding

#2392 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

-Ronto Wrap: BEST FOOD I have ever eaten inside Disneyland. I feel sorry for people that go to Disneyland and don’t order one of these. FckDelicious

Truth.

2 weeks later
#2551 1 year ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

pineapple-cherry dole whip

Where's the picture of this? That sounds amazing

#2553 1 year ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Here ya go
[quoted image]

OMFG! I need one of those. The older I get, the more I am interested in the food and snacks instead of the rides

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Max_Badazz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/disney-fans-thread?tu=Max_Badazz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.